Re: Your Mand'alor beckons

"What, mercs?  Theres as much dishonor in that as there is in nonviolent politics.  At least as a bounty hunter you can choose honorable targets.  I refuse to accept money to kill thousands of weaklings."

[i]Verd ori'shya beskar'gam[/i]-A warrior is only as good as his armor.
[i]Cogito, ergo armatum sum[/i]- I think, therefore I'm armed.

102 (edited by Thylacine Friday, August 17, 2007 12:09 am)

I know that. I just said that because that what other people tend to think of us as. They don't understand our culture, so we get pegged as vicious, dishonorable animals."

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

"Many of us are, since the Mandalorian Wars.  they don't deserve to wear the crusader armor that marks them as our brothers."

:He looked around at the others, wondering exactly when one of them was goin to speak up.:

"No, but maybe they can be...saved," Solus said quietly. She hated the thought of a fellow Mandalorian losing what they stood for, becoming a Dar'manda. She shook the thought away, hardening her gaze as she look at the others sitting in the stands. "Maybe they want a spar."

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

"They can have it, one at at time or all at once."

:he continued to look inot faces and facepate visors, trying to judge who these men were by their scars.:

"Maybe they just need a leader."

Kal'ak saw that the fight had ended. It had been interesting, the man had one, but barely, it seemed. He stood, and went to the bar, he was thirsty

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

:Raj'el watched this one go, and wondered if anyone had the balls to honor him in combat.  He knew they would disdain his use of lightsaber forms, but as a former jedi, why shouldn't he?  He had been cast down before the war, exiled for his radical teachings of war and honor.  The Mandalorians were simply the only people that agreed with his point of view.:

"Hm, wonder where he's going?" Solus wondered out loud, watching Kal'ak go.

"maybe he'd like to spae with you next?" She said to Rej'el, pointing at the remaining Mandalorian.

-Rampage, Beast Wars

"Possibly"

:He pointed his tremor sword at teh only mandalorian standing nearby.:

"You up for a match?  What's your name, anyway?"

"Talos Karrad" Said Talos, Standing up.

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

Kal'ak sat down and took off his helmet, ordering a drink as he did so. His face was covered in scars, as he had seen much combat. He enjoyed training others, teaching them new ways to fight, new ways to survive.

"Talika.  You have been sitting there, staring, for a while.  You going to fight, or just watch?"

113 (edited by Thylacine Monday, August 20, 2007 4:48 am)

"You get to fight him since he won," Solus chimed in, tucking her helmet under her arm. "Just try not to get too hurt. I don't want to mend anyone broken honor, or wounds. Whichever one comes first." She smirked.

-Rampage, Beast Wars

114 (edited by Jodo Kast Sunday, August 19, 2007 10:35 pm)

Name: Jodo Kast
Rank: (Not sure...) Lieutenant (honorable discharge), Bounty Hunter (& Jedi...)
Armor Color: Green, Yellow trim (it's Jodo Kast's armor with no Jet Pack)
Weapon: Yellow Lightsaber
2nd Weapon: Carbonite freeze gun (only used if absolutely necessary)
Personality: fun-loving. an adventurer by trade, this Jedi enjoys his bounty hunting all too well. a nice guy to talk to if you're on his side.

(will this work? i hope...)

Star Wars Episode VII: Boba Fett's Revenge
Coming to theaters whenever George Lucas dies.

(That works fine.  Step up to spar or enter the bar, I'm sure I'll end up in there soon.  What's his history with the Wars?)

(the Mandalorian Wars? when exactly did they take place?)

Jodo Kast wrote:

(the Mandalorian Wars? when exactly did they take place?)

((Before KOTOR I. Let's say...about five years. So that would make it about 4,000 years before Episode IV.))

-Rampage, Beast Wars

(oh. i wasn't...my character wasn't involved in the Wars. he merely joined the Mandalorian army for 2 years and was promoted to Lt. for his excellent strategies. can i still join even if he wasn't involved in the Wars?)

119 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Monday, August 20, 2007 1:06 pm)

Thylacine wrote:

"You get to fight him since he won," Solus chimed in, tucking her helmet under her arm. "Just try not to get too hurt. I don't want to mend anyone broken honor, or wounds. Whichever one comes first." She smirked.

Well, I'm more of a rifle man, but I can still fight fairly well with a sword.

(it's "rifle" and "fairly". No One's answered my question!)

(sorry, barracks lost internet.  Yeah, no worries.  I just assumed, since everyone else here was, he would be too.  It's not a problem.)

:Rajel Sheathed his sword.  there was an arena designed for more ranged combat.:

"I can have that arranged.  I prefer ranged weapons myself, though usually mine have a scope and a 4000m range.  I 'll take you on by whatever rules you wish, challenger."

Kal'ak heard some small bits of conversation from the arena. The boy who had threatend him had said somthing about fighting fairly well with a sword. He heard talk of another fight, and he payed the bartender and took his drink with him he wanted to watch the upcoming fight. (Jodo please forgive my spelling I am not very good. (no sarcasm, or mockery intended. just a warning.))

"well, how bout we set are blasters to low power and throw a few pieces of furniture, or whatever." said Talos

Kal'ak laughed slightly "If you look for a chalenge, he isn't the one you want."he said grinning.

Talos shot a glare at the sergeant, and said: "I beg to differ, di'kut"