Topic: Favorite Star Wars Line

Favorite line by Boba Fett or anyone else really.  I would like to avoid like 10 posts of "As you wish" haha

My favorite line in all of Star Wars is when Leia says "Han, i love you" and Han replies "I know ..." PRICELESS

No disintegrations, No fun

Re: Favorite Star Wars Line

i like " Dont do this to me , Luke, c'mon give me a sign here " - Han Solo. = Empire strikes back.   big_smile

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

"Yipee" by Anikin when watto said he can go home early. This would have to be my favorite line cause it just shows that Lucas waited to long to make the prequels and he has gone a bit cookoo in his old age!
  Besides that
"e wonky chewbacca" by Jabba in Jedi

" Hi!"

"The Force is strong with this one." Ha I even have a shirt that says that.

" I have a bad feeling about this." or " What an incredible new smell you've discovered" or "You must unlearn what you have learned" Ooh I have too many favorite lines.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

i also like the probe droid cry. ( sound too difficult to translate * ) but i think its cool!

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

"Do or do not, there is no try."
-Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back, thats my definite favorite

"Remember, the force will be with you, always."
-Ben (Obi Wan) Kenobi

"Don't make me destroy you."
-Darth Vader

and that weird line that Bib Fortuna says, "Nowanna wanga..."

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

cool, but the probe droid totally kicks butt!  lol smile

.....yea you mentioned that.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

"Good job." (sarcastically spoken)

“Do or do not, there is no try”
Yoda to Luke in the Empire strikes back

“pology accepted Captain Needa”
Lord Vader to Captain Needa just after force choking him in the Empire strikes back

It is a shame that this line was not in the films but this was in the book for the revenge of the sith

“Would it have been too much to ask for the order to have come though before I gave him back the bloody lightsaber?”
General Cody after getting order 66 in revenge of the Sith.

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

"Only Sith deal in absolutes," by Obi-wan, simply because he created a bit of a paradox for himself.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....."- Boba Fett, Return of the Jedi. wink

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

14 (edited by Valthonin Saturday, August 4, 2007 2:54 pm)

draco fett wrote:

"Only Sith deal in absolutes," by Obi-wan, simply because he created a bit of a paradox for himself.

Yea i always considered that line when paired with yoda's Do or do not, there is no try. It doesnt make sense

Fett_II wrote:

"Good job." (sarcastically spoken)

Who says that?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

obi-wan in episode 2, on geonsis.

"Hello. What have we here" 
-Lando's smooth line to Leia

"Looking?  Found someone, you have, I would say, hmmm? Mwahahaha"
-Yoda to Luke (the laugh Yoda does cracks me up every time)

"snglelellfssssk"
-Bossk's reply to Admiral Piett's comment about Bounty Hunters
(bonus points to anyone who can translate whatever it is that he say's, i've always wondered big_smile )

"i know all about the art of the hunt"

"nothing hurts more then a blaster shot to the groin"
Jedi exile

Your god won't be there to save you, or maybe I will

Han solo: I know.
He says right after Leia tells him she loves him.

Karson Fett wrote:

Everyone loves that line, it really defines Han Solo. Harrison Ford actually adlibbed that line, he was originally supposed to say "i love you too".

P.S.
"Who's more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?"
-Ben Kenobi to Han Solo....thats another good one

"The Sarlacc found me somewhat indegestible."
-Boba Fett

Darth Vader: "The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner. Now I am the master."
Obi-Wan: "Only a master of evil, Darth." .....another favorite of mine

"Oh, no way. I will bet all my Star Wars guys. Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Except Boba Fett. No matter how sure I am, I never risk the Fett man."
―Peter Griffin

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

"Something, something, something Dark Side, something, something, something complete."-
Emperor in Family Guy.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Valthonin wrote:
Karson Fett wrote:

Everyone loves that line, it really defines Han Solo. Harrison Ford actually adlibbed that line, he was originally supposed to say "i love you too".

Really the director for the film didn't like the line. He thought it was not Han Solo, so he told Ford to say I know.
Lucas did not direct Episode V.

22 (edited by CloneMedic54 Monday, August 6, 2007 9:05 am)

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent"-Qui-Gon to Jar-Jar

"That's my problem,I'm too much of an intellectual"(or something to that effect)-Bossk to himself in one of the Bounty Hunter War novels

"Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has. How embarassing"-Yoda to the
younglings

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Statement: This definition,so I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer still would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them into your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." (or something really close)-HK-47 to the Exile

If I was totally sane, I wouldn't be as good at my job.

You damn fool. Han Solo

Valthonin wrote:

Yea i always considered that line when paired with yoda's Do or do not, there is no try. It doesnt make sense

I actually think that is a really funky line and it makes sense to me (maybe that is because I am a little odd http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/DevilGirlyGirl/Smileys/headscratch.gif )

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

Oota Goota, Solo?