Re: Vampire Hunt RPG

Michael hoped that they were the same, would make it eaisier with three Hunters.  "Maby she is, red hair? I didnt get a realy good look at her, she was pretty far off, and I was checking my weapons."

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

77 (edited by Fett_II Wednesday, August 8, 2007 7:51 pm)

'Red hair, huh?' D thought to himself for a moment. 'Perhaps that town was under attack after all...'

Lizzie considered the werewolf's offer. It would be nice to have some back up for once. "Very well then. My name is Elizabeth Morton." She said extending her hand in greeting.

The werewolf took it. "James," he replied.

"Just James?" She asked.

"For now. I don't want to give too much away." James told.

Lizzie smiled, "Fair enough, you can call me Lizzie. So do you know anything about vampires in this area? I suspect Carlos is hiding somewhere around here. He tends to gravitate towards larger covens."

James shrugged, "The one I killed is from a coven, I'm not sure where the nest is but I suspect it's close."

Lizzie nodded, it made sense. The village was nearby and an easy food source. "Do you have any suspect areas?"

"There's a few places that are possibilities. There's a large abandon mansion deeper in the woods. It's partly collapsed from a fire that destroyed the east wing, however the rest of the mansion survived. Another place is an  old castle but that just seems too obvious." James told.

Lizzie nodded, "It does rather. But I suppose it depends on how brash and arrogant this coven is."

"Oh I suspect a lot of arrogance." James said.

"Most covens are that way inclined. They believe themselves untouchable in large numbers." Lizzie explained.

James nodded, "Often they are unless we hunt in large groups."

Lizzie tilted her head. She sensed others. "We're not alone. I suggest we move on."

James looked a little perplexed then remember her gift. "Shall we check out the mansion?"

"Can't hurt," Lizzie replied. "Although I'm not in the best outfit for hunting." She said indicating to her dress.

"This can just be an observation trip." James suggested.

Lizzie smirked, "In my experience it doesn't remain an observation trip for very long."

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

79 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Thursday, August 9, 2007 7:33 am)

Michael had a feeling that this wouldent go to well if they didnt go now "We need to move, before they leave" He dre his pistol, and his sword, and stepped into the clearing ahead.

They were just leaving, he aimed at the woman first, but then re-aimed it at the man and fires. It was a weakness he had, his trainers had tried to weed it out of him, but they had never began to, when given a choice between a male and a female target, he would choose the male first. He didnt know why, but he just did.

The shot missed its mark, and hit the man in the shoulder. He whirled around and charged at Michael, punching him in the shoulder when he got close enough, Michael lost his grip on his sword and pistol as he spun and alomst fell , but thats why he had the wrist blades. He drew them, regaining his balance, and slashed at the werewolf

Asher jumped out of the way as the lupine leaped at Michael. The stupid boy had just lit the fuse on a stick of dynamite, and the violence was about to explode all around them. Asher went for the woman, since vampires were his main priority, and if Michael could not handle the werewolf, he should not have attacked it.

Asher drew his sword and kicked the girl in the back, sending her to the ground. Before he could finish her, she returned his attack with a kick to his stomach. she recovered at an amazing speed, and landed a haymaker across his face. Asher Got to his feet and pulled out his shotgun, firing a round at a tree above her head, causing a large branch to fall. She was able to dodge it, and tossed two razor-sharp stakes at Asher, knocking his weapons from his hands. asher wouldn't have time to bend down and get them before she was all over him. The time had come for his ace in the hole.

"You'r out of weapons." The lillith said.

"Oh, quite the contrary," replied Asher, removing the hat that he wore upon his head, revealing his black hair."I have one more weapon waiting to be used." Asher removed his trenchcoat and shirt, revealing his incredibly muscular body. Vampire hunting does tend to keep one in top physical condition.

"Where is this final weapon?" Elizabeth asked, impatiently. It was then she noticed the scar that was on his face, which had been previously hidden by the shadows of his hat and cloak. It was a long, thin scar, stretching up from the right end of his lips, making it look as though he was sneering.

"I see you've noticed my scar." Asher growled, his voice suddenly more demonic and deep."I got from a vampire at a young age. The monster's name was Carlos. He wanted to drain me dry, but I was wearing a crucifix at the time," Asher paused, clutching a necklace with a cross that hung on his neck. "So he settled on leaving me a souvenir. I intend to find Carlos and kill him, along with all of his hellspawn breed. That includes you."

As he was speaking, Lizzie had noticed Asher's fingers becoming longer and thinner, his skin gaining a greenish hue, his teeth sharpening, and his ears coming to a point. Now he resembled a sort of fish-like creature,with patches of skin between his long fingers and toes, rows of razor sharp teeth, and glowing red eyes.

"I knew that I wouldn't be able to complete my extermination of your kind without becoming stronger than the average human. I've been blessed a witch, who also gave me that sword over there.You wanted to see my best weapon? Here it is." And with that, Asher lunged towards Lizzie with speed that seemed to defy the laws of physics.

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

Michael's blade only nicked Jame's chin. Jame's gave his opponent an uppercut, and slammed his head against a tree, knocking him unconcious for the moment. Talbot took this time to pull the bullet out of his shoulder.

Noticing that his quasi-partner was in trouble, he began his transformation into the wolf-man stage.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

D stood a few feet away, not sure whom to help. His longsword was unsheathed, but he wasn't entirely sure he'd have to use it; Michael and Asher were putting up a good fight. D noticed James' transformation, and kept his sword unsheathed to be prepared for when the transformation was complete.

(does any one mind if I join?)

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

(not at all, just make ur character, look on the first page for the required info).

85 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Thursday, August 9, 2007 4:31 pm)

(Thanks!)

Name: Talon Varson

Species: Human/Dragon, (His Father was a mighty Dragon and his Mother was a powerful human Witch)

Weapons:
-Inchanted Katana with blood red blade, and a ruby encrested on the gold handle.
(due to enchantment when Katana hits its target, it will burn the target)
-three silver dagers

Description: 5,9 feet tall, with Dark red hair, green eyes. Dark Red robe encrested with a flying dragon, with a hood that hides his face

Abilites: -Able to transform into a blood red dragon the size of a horse.
-can cast fire balls while still in human form
- can see in pitch black darkness
-hightened sences
-abnormle strength

Tactics for killing Vampires: burning them to ash

Reason for hunting: His Father and Mother, where killed buy a clan of Vampires while they slept. He seeks his revenge on them, and all
Vampires...

Talon walked in the Darkness of the forest, an ordinary being might trip or stumble but not he, he could see every thing as though it were day.....the sound of battle drew to his ears, and the smell of blood to his nose....and a smile to his lips. He enjoyed combat, the taste of warm flesh in his mighty maw, the flexing of his skills, and the tearing his foes to ribbons with his claws. He changed his course and walked in the direction of the battle.

Michael is unconsious (man, now i get to wait....how long till i get up?)

Talon came to the clearing where he had heard the fighting, and saw what he had been hoping for: a battle. He drew his Katana and attacked the first being that cought his eye: A man\fish sorta creature, he liked to eat fish so it was only normal that he should.

88 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Thursday, August 9, 2007 6:28 pm)

(ok, im getting up, i refuse to be knocked out)
Michael is still down

D pulled Michael's body from the scene. After laying Michael's body down, D laid his left hand over Michael's body.
"Is he alright?"
'Yeah, this guy'll be fine, he's stronger than your average human.'
"Alright, I guess we'll have to leave him here until he wakes up."

Michael opens his eyes, luckilly the fight was still going, he found his sword, and stuck at the werewolf

91 (edited by Lord Revan Friday, August 10, 2007 5:17 pm)

Henry is sound asleep. He dreams of someone sleeping peacefully in bed, when a shadowy figure silently enters the room. Approaching the bed, the figure leans down and sinks its fangs into the sleeping person. After a few moments, the pale figure rises, blood dripping down his chin. As color flows back into the vampire's face, and his features fill out, Henry recognizes the face as his own. He wakes up screaming.

Henry jumps out of bed, sweating, and gasping for breath.

"Ah, oh...Just a dream. Tuesday?! I slept for two days?!" Henry looked up at the clock above the bathroom mirror and then looks at the mirror, to see a bloodstain on his shirt collar and two small bite marks on his neck.
After getting closer, he notices fangs in his mouth.
"Damnit!" Henry yelled, tearing the sink, along with all of the piping, right out of the wall.
He paused for a second before throwing it out of the window.
"What the?" Henry said aloud. He would not have been able to do that yesterday...well sure, but the solid steel polished sink felt light as a feather.
Henry put the sink down upon noticing a small letter, written in blood, stuck on the mirror.
It simply said "Enjoy." and right below it was the name "Carlos".
"S O B! In my own blood, no doubt." Henry exclaimed. "I'll kill him. I'm gonna tear his heart out and make him eat it." 
He was mad for sure, but Vampirism must have a plus side. Henry put his clothes on, but only to find his large, normally perfecly fitting shirt too tight.
"Well, no need to lift weights again, I guess." He thought, looking at his arms and upper body. "Nope."
He finished suiting up in his normal attire and wrapped his head up in some leftover black cloth. Henry grabbed everything...exept his crucifix neclace. He was too afraid to touch it. Henry then looked upon the painting of the Crucifiction on the wall, then out the window at the sky.
"Forgive me." He said with a sigh, then started walking down the stairs to go outside into the snow.

"This IS my signature."

He missed, but barely, the werewolf had dodged him, so he slashed agian, and agian, and agian. He was determined to kill this one, all he needed was one good slash, that could probably kill him.

Lizzie looked at the creature before her. "Wait," she said "I too seek to destroy Carlos, he murdered my family and turned me into this."

The fish creature paused for a moment. Lizzie considered her options. It seemed that most wanted to kill her simply because she was a vampire. Not that she'd had any choice in the matter. Her fingers toyed at the edge of her sleeve preparing to grab the hidden dagger that was nestled there if necessary. She waited for the creature's answer.

It was then that she sensed the transformation in the werewolf. He was changing to his wolf form. She didn't look away from the creature in front of her, to Lizzie it would be much more beneficial if he joined them rather than fought them.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Michael was hit, and sent flying through the air, he hit a tree, the same tree as earlier. This time however he didn't lose his sword, and he didnt get knocked out. He stood, and readied himself. The wereeolf  charged at him, he moved, quickly and spun, cutting a gouge in its back.

This didn't slow James down, or his beastial rage. He wrapped his arms around Michael, and slammed him into the tree, shattering a good portion of it.

Michael could barely stand and when he does, he coughs up blood. Thats usualy not a good sign. The werewolf charged, and when he got realy close, Michael raised his sword to the werewolf's chest level.

Asher hesitated ,unsure of what to do. His mind raced, considering his options. Should I go ahead and kill her? He wondered. Or do I make peace with her, and perhaps lose my very soul, just to take down a more powerful devil? Can I live with myself for sparing a vampire? Can I live with myself for killing a potential ally?

After a little more consideration, Asher knew what he should do. He thrust forward his clawed hand, directly towards Lizzie's heart...and stopped. His hand was outstretched, and he began to recede into humanity.

"Alright. Perhaps we could make a deal. Normally I wouldn't even consider, but there's something different about you. You are more....I don't know....pure than most of your kind. Perhaps you are worth letting you live. My name is Asher."

"Elizabeth, but you can call me Lizzie."

They shook hands,  and Asher noticed Michael was getting attacked by the werewolf.

"Is the lycanthrope a friend of yours?" Asher asked Lizzie.

"If you use the word 'friend' loosley."

"Well he's attacking another teammate of mine. What do you suggest we do?"

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

The werewolf hit him, but avoided the blade. Michael landed near Asher and the vampire woman. He coughed, more blood coming up. "You might want to help me out here" he said, then stood, and readied himself, to fight....again.

Before he charged, James noticed that his opponent landed near his partner, and she did not attack. Puzzled, he asked "Is our argument over already?"

Michael reaches for his gun, which isnt there, then he remembers that its lying on the ground somewhere. Having nothing to do now, he waited for an answer from Asher and his new freind.