Re: Vampire Hunt RPG

"Good luck. You'll definitely need it." D said to Asher as he left the cellar.

227 (edited by Lord Revan Monday, October 8, 2007 8:24 pm)

"I find it rather awkward that my house is suddenly occupied by-" Ta-kow! "What has he gotten himself into now?" Henry turned away from D and headed up the stairs as he un-sheathed Goldbrand.

"This IS my signature."

Alice felt her left eye socket shatter as the bullet shot into her head. The wound was bad as it damaged her brain as well as her vision. She dropped the machete and slumped to the ground hold her head together with her hands. She could heal such an injury but she suspected that she was about to be decapitated and from that there was no return.

So Alice did the only option left to her, she screamed a high pitched yowl to summon the other vampires.

-

Lizzie paused as she heard the high pitched scream. "That's bad news."

"You don't say," replied Victoria who held her ears at such an awful noise.

Then five vampires rounded the corner towards them.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Michael swung the sword at her fast, hoping to decapitate the vampire before she could move.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Asher wandered about the mansion a bit, trying to find Michael. "Michael?" He called out, trying not to be too loud. He heard several footsteps around a corner, and went to see if it was his comrade. "Michael? That you?" He called out as the footsteps became louder.

"Ah,no...." Came the response, a vampire with a thick european accent. "Who might you be?" The vampire rounded the corner, and Asher saw he was not alone. Two large muscular nightcrawlers stood behind him, flanking him on each side. They were heavily armed. The lead one had grown out his vampire claws to a surprising length, and a rapier was unsheathed in his right hand. His left protector was carrying a fairly long knife, and the vamp on the right a 2-handed battle axe.

"Oh, $%^&." was Asher's rebuttal.

He quickly drew his weapons and was barely able to dodge a swing of the battleaxe. He fired once into the fat vampire's stomach, and again in his left eye. He blocked a swing of the lead vampire's sword with his own, and kicked the kinfe-wielder in the face, before kicking the rapier-vamp in a more tender area down south just as the axe-vamp recovered from his wound. Asher ducked down to avoid the axe's swing, which ended up sticking in the chest of the blood-sucker's companion.

The wounded on dropped his knife. "Bleedin' idiot!" He screamed. Asher took this chance to swipe the wounded vamp's legs with is sword cutting him off at the knees.  He kicked the leader square in the stomach, knocking him down, and fired another round in the standing vamp's other eye. Finally allowed a little breathing room, he transformed into his enhanced alter ego, just his lead foe regained his footing. Abandoning his gun, Asher dashed towards him, katana in hand. They rushed towards eachother, two proud swordsman fighting for their life and honor. Before they collided, Asher used his power to summersault over his foe and impale him through the heart from behind. The warrior fell down dead.

"Good riddance." He growled. Asher then examined his other two enemies. He was about to bring his blade down into the blind axe-wileder's skull, when he heard it.

chik-chak! The sound of his gun being cocked. He turned just in time to see the legless vampire (a trail of blood leading from where he had fallen to where he had dragged himself over to the gun) pull the trigger.

Asher couldn't dodge it completely, and the bullet passed straight through his left shoulder.

"Aaaaaaaaagggghhh!!" Asher howled in pain, and his eyes rolled over into his head. He fell back.

The vamp couldn't believe it. Had he killed him? Had he done it? No, it turned out, the fish-man attacker soon rose again, his eyes filled with a new bestial rage unlike anything the vampire had ever seen. It lept towards him, fangs bared, claws at the ready. He felt the monster's jaws, come down on his windpipe, and then everything went black for the vampire.

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

D waited patiently in the cellar, getting bored of kick-the-fake-brother's-coffin. So, finally, he just said "To hell with it", and wandered up the stairs when he was ambushed by two vampires. Immediately knocked back on his feet, D withdrew his sword so fast you could only see a silver flash in the air. Before you knew it, one vampire was already decapitated. D immediately went and knocked down the next vampire who was still living, and putting his longsword to the blood-sucker's throat, said "Tell your friend Carlos we're coming, and he's no chance of escape. The hunt is on." And with that, the vampire scurried up the stairs and went to tell Carlos of the news.

Sorry to interrupt, but this is a cool RPG. Too bad it's too late for me to join.....

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

233 (edited by Fett_II Tuesday, October 9, 2007 5:11 pm)

(for some reason, all the current posts are not showing up for me..)

EDIT: they showed up again!

((I'm only going to post something meaningful here on the weekends, so don't count me dead just yet.))

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Commander Appo wrote:

Sorry to interrupt, but this is a cool RPG. Too bad it's too late for me to join.....

I don't think Draco will mind if you do wink

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

I hope not, the more the better

Making his way out of the cellar (with a bottle of wine stored in his cloak for after they finished their job), D unsheathed his sword. Walking for a bit, he saw two people: Asher standing with a look of rage upon his face, and what once appeared to be a vampire, no doubt a scout for Carlos. D walked over to Asher, only to step into a very large pool of blood that was now starting to dry on the wooden floor. 'Yuck, quite a mess he made' was the response from around D's left wrist. Clutching his fist tight, D acted if nothing had happened.

"Well, I see you're quite hard to kill, fish-man. Did you enjoy ripping its head off?"

"Why wouldn't I? I've made it my goal to rid the earth of this scum, but you're an exception."

"Glad to know you care. Now let's go find some more vampires to kill."

And the two went upstairs, and D once more started clutching his left fist to shut up the little face that was living in it.

As Asher and D walked along, Asher tried very hard to put his....episode out of his mind. When the vampire shot him, he had just blacked out before reawakening to find the mutilated and partly devoured body of his attacker. The bitter-rust taste of blood still filled his mouth. Asher would have to be more careful to keep control from here on out.

239 (edited by draco fett Friday, October 19, 2007 5:09 pm)

((I don't mind if you join, Appo.))

"Great," whispered Talbot. Without showing, or really having, a plan, he thew himself into the nearest vampire. In the process, he drew his revolver and fired at point blank range. In doing so, he injured the vampire, but shot off the top of his left index finger.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Alice lay in a pool of her own blood, her head lying beside her body. That was the way Celine found her. Celine stood at the end of the hall merely watching the interchange between Alice's killers and the group of vampires who now encircled them. She didn't join the others, she had a feeling there was more to these killers.

The fact that Alice was dead suggested an unknown strength or skill. But then Alice had always liked to play with her victims. Celine shrank back into the shadows, she needed to tell Carlos the news.

-

Lizzie fired her crossbow at the attacking vampires, she scored two direct hits and watched the vampires turn to dust. Her companions were dealing with another two, which left one for Lizzie. She bared her teeth at him and hissed. "Seems you're on the wrong side," the male vampire told.

"I'm on the side I'm always on, mine!" She snarled and threw a dagger at him, as expected he caught it. It allowed Lizzie time to aim her crossbow and take him out. "Fool." She said as she picked up her dagger. She was about to help the others when she saw a family silhouette at the end of the corridor. "Carlos," she growled as she lifted her crossbow and fired. But Carlos was too quick.

On pure instinct, Lizzie followed him intent on finally putting an end to his life.

BFFC Moderator

Michael was wondering around, it was dark, and he was lost. Well, not lost... he thought to himself Just.....exploring without a goal He continued to wander, looking for the others.

Lizzie ran as fast as she could to keep up with Carlos, her desire to kill was strong but then she slowed her pace a little. Chances were high that Carlos was leading her into a trap. He knew the layout of the building fair better than she and he would use that to his advantage.

So Lizzie stopped and opened up her mind, using the knowledge of other vampires' minds to map out the house. She touched Carlos' mind briefly and recoiled with disgust, his was a mind of evil and darkness. Surely enough he was trying to lead her into a trap. As Lizzie came to realise this a new threat stepped out to meet her. It was a death hound, a creature that had vampire blood running through it's veins. Lizzie snarled as the hound launched itself at her.

BFFC Moderator

243 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Sunday, October 28, 2007 7:34 am)

Michael had herd some foot steps, and he ran to where he thought they were coming from, he ran out into a hallway, and some big, dog sort of thing hit him, knocking him over. The only good thing about this was that the hound wasnt expecting him to be there, and it was slightly confused as a result. Michael pushed the thing of of him,and shot at with his gun.

244 (edited by Lord Revan Sunday, October 28, 2007 9:39 am)

Henry had been ignoring most of the fighting in an attempt to keep up with Carlos, but he was to fast. "Lost him." All henry could think to do is run back to the main entrance hall to try and find some of his companions.
"Those Vamps have ruined my estate." Henry muttered. "I'm gonna have to find a new place after this."
He looked over the balcony he was resting on to see D and Asher 1 floor down.
"There they are, but where is everyone......else?" Henry looked down the hall to see a Vampire woman running his way.
"Celine."
He calmed his mind and ducked into the shadows, hoping to stay undetected. Sure enough, she didn't see it coming, and Henry lunged Goldbrand into her chest.
"What the matter? Surprised? Well so was I when you bit my neck! Die!" Henry twisted his katana around into Celine's heart as she burst into flames.
Henry sheathed his sword and went to find the others.

"This IS my signature."

Asher looked up as he heard the sound of a vampire being exterminated. He looked up and saw Henry sheath his sword.

"There you are Henry. How about joining us? We're a bit lost, do you mind helping us navigate?" Asher asked, still clutching his sore shoulder.

((Sorry, that's all I got.))

((Bugger, I was planning to use Celine later... oh well))

It seemed that Michael had temporarily distracted the death hound. Lizzie took the opportunity to fire at it with her crossbow. She only got off one shot before the beast charged towards her. She didn't have time to re-load the bow. Instead she gripped her sword and lunged at the hound.

Michael was on his feet and was also attacking the hound. Lizzie danced back and forth away from the hound's vicious bite. The hound launched itself at her, but Lizzie had expected it and moved. She sliced at the beast's legs and watched in horror as it landed as if unhurt while blood streamed from it's wounds.

BFFC Moderator

Henry, Asher and D all walked around this castle for a period of time. It seemed as if they were there forever.

"When does this place end?" came from D's left hand, and he coughed to cover it up.

((I can't remember where we were up to... too many RPGs in between...))

BFFC Moderator

(in carlos vasquez's castle, it's the only place we've actually gone)