Topic: What school(s) do/did you go to?

My high school is Ragland High School. Home of the Ragland Purple Devils *Cheering*

calvinanglin@gmail.com | Dei voluntas fiat
I seek to knowledge to share it.

Re: What school(s) do/did you go to?

For some of the younger people here it might not be a good idea to post the actual name, if you don't want anyone to know your location.

As for me, I was homeschooled. big_smile

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

haha, i can post my school, since there's a few with the same name.

Longwood High (unfortunately i'm still in it, 11th grade this year tongue)

I feel safe enough. My High School was Charles E. Jordan Senior High School, home of the Falcons. My senior classes 20-year reunion is this October. *Cheeering* Class of 1987!

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

I went to a place called Santa Rita High School. Wrost High School in time. I assure you that I was not sad to leave, though I do drive by there often.

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

CeciliaCrimsondragonFett wrote:

I went to a place called Santa Rita High School. Wrost High School in time. I assure you that I was not sad to leave, though I do drive by there often.

High School and certainly junior high were times in my life I would rather forget too. Nonetheless, I live less than 4 miles from where I went to school.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Wooohooo! I just graduated from Topsail High School (it's pronounced Top-sul, go figure...). I'm going to the University of North Carolina @ Greensboro this fall!

-BFFC Manji aka Jess

Manji_Ninja wrote:

Wooohooo! I just graduated from Topsail High School (it's pronounced Top-sul, go figure...). I'm going to the University of North Carolina @ Greensboro this fall!

My word! What a conincidence, I live in central North Carolina and went to the University of Greensboro as a graduate student. Congradulations Manji_Ninja!

Hey! That is quite the coincidence! XD Did you like it there? It's a couple hours from home, so I'm a bit worried...

-BFFC Manji aka Jess

Yes I liked it there alot. It is one of the UNC system's best kept secrets are far as good programs go. Do not worry I have been an hour or two from home twice when I went to school and lived to tell the tale. Of course, my folks are a bit on the protective side so being away from home was rather liberatiing for me.

Im in Palisade High school

Don't drink at gay parties.

I will just list the High Schools scince in total I went to 18 different through out my school career,
Plymouth Salem High (Canton MI.)
Orange Park High (Orange Park FL.)
Columbus East (Columbus OH.) 1 day
And one in the Hurst Texas area I forgot the name sorry.

I'm homeschooled, but I'm currently enrolled (well, I WILL be if Mom gets the necessary papers done!) at a local, community college for Western Civ.

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

The school that I went to was really poor. Typically enough about a year after I left there was a new headmaster appointed who then turned the school into a really good school.

I doubt anyone will know it but I went to a school called Aldercar Comprehensive and that is in Derbyshire, England.

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

I went to a school called Kings Christian College on the Gold Coast in Australia and Faith Acadamy in Manilla, Philipines. Both were very preachy so I did not learn much. Mainly wrote songs and thought about where I was gonna surf that arvo

" Hi!"

I'll be attending the University of Connecticut in the fall, as a Physics major.

GPI: Fondly regard crustacean