Re: Do you go to church?

Mate at 12 years old there is alot to learn not only about religion but about life too. I am also P.K (pastors kid) and as you grow older you will start to learn many diferent things concerning the church and not all of them are pleasent. You should be enjoying the things that kids are meant to be enjoying not trying to wins souls. I hope for your sake the as you grow you dont have to see the darkside of what religion can be and trust me, there is a very dark side. Please don't take this as a attack on your age, you just sound like me about 14 years ago and I have a very diferent view now that has been shaped by things that have happened in my life and many of them can be contributed to religion and the hipocrasy that takes place within the the confounds of the church. Life is to short to be trapped under a doctrine that preaches on thing and then does another. Once again, this is not a attack.

" Hi!"

And if you need more proof than that Karson, Marilyn Manson as a preacher's son, and acted as you do, and now he is a Satanist.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

what is a satanist? sounds bad.....:|  yikes

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Use Google: http://www.google.com/ .

so it means they believe in satan or they hate him.......( confused )

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

belive

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

They are athiests, but they take Satan as their image.

so they are bad people? because satan is evil. they say if your bad they will send you to " hell. " and its a living nightmare for all eternity......:O

they worship satan

thats evil isnt it, those people are bad and evil.....shudder!

They don't worshipp anything, they just take Satan as their symbol.

ah, sory little confused there then i guess

Others think it as "Evil". No. Evil, like good and bad, is a point of view. Yada yada Palpatine Episode III you get the idea. Satanism, like draco said, is athiesm, but with Satan as their symbol. Nothing more. Except for killing blonde virgins and drinking blood. This is what people think is "evil". No.

However, traditional, as in non LaVey, Satanists do worship Satan. Those are few, but that is what you may have been thinking of, Adeptus.

Fett_II wrote:

Yada yada Palpatine

Somthing somthin somthing Dark Side. Somthing Somthing Somthig complete.

to Draco: i was kinda thinking just satanists in general

so do you think of it as evil?

green helmeted fett wrote:

so do you think of it as evil?

nothing, there is no good, no bad, its all prespective

oh yeah, i get it, its what you believe in,  ahhh i see...... wink

AKA your point of view.

draco fett wrote:

However, traditional, as in non LaVey, Satanists do worship Satan. Those are few, but that is what you may have been thinking of, Adeptus.

Hey Draco you know who Lavey is but have you read anything by Manson? If not try "Long Hard Road out of Hell" a great read and it separate's the fact from the b**l s**t concerning him. I am a punker that does not not listen to his music but his book is very well written.

" Hi!"

Karson Fett wrote:

Some are, some ain't. I know for sure Stemley  Babstis is not. Peter you are blessed with having the name of one of Jesus disciple, Simon Peter.

Oi what is Stemley Babtist? Is this one of those Toronto Movements? Or a another Pensacola thing?

" Hi!"

172 (edited by Karson Fett Wednesday, September 5, 2007 12:14 pm)

You know I can't spell that great.

Okay Draco, you know how you said that the mericles that Jesus did can't be proven, well they can't.
But thats why there is a little thing called Faith. In the Bible Thomas, one of Jesus' disciples, had not believed that Christ had rose from the dead. In John 21:29, says,'Jesus saith unto him, Thomas because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.'

calvinanglin@gmail.com | Dei voluntas fiat
I seek to knowledge to share it.

I know. Why are you telling me?

I am trying to prove a point.

calvinanglin@gmail.com | Dei voluntas fiat
I seek to knowledge to share it.

Yes, but you seemed to have adressed me with "Okay, Draco." I don't see the point you have to prove to me.