Re: Do you go to church?

yhea, some of them are pretty silly. But there are a few like dont eat, bugs, snakes or meat (back then they didnt cook meat very well, and a ton of people got sick eating it) that make sence

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

i'm not being weird but ive always wanted to try snails and chocolate ants, yum!   tongue

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Not all meat.  Cow was ok.  But pretty much everything else was 'ceremonially unclean'.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

well, they're stupid for it (in my opinion).

Not if they got zapped by lightning if they ate other meats besides cow

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

the cow would be cooked if it got zapped with lightning and then you could possibly eat it....provividing you took the intestines out.....:D

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

mmm...intestines...

Star Wars Episode VII: Boba Fett's Revenge
Coming to theaters whenever George Lucas dies.

yum! tongue lol, mixed with a sheeps heart and lard smeared all over it. lol, lol, lol big_smile

Jodo Kast wrote:
Karson Fett wrote:

If you fellowship with  other Christians, you feel better. I can't Imagen life with out Christ now.

Karson, how old are you?

("imagine" not "imagen")

12 but as you can see I know a lot about God. My life is not perfect, I am in 7 th grade, and I still have so much more to learn! You can never know to much about God.

calvinanglin@gmail.com | Dei voluntas fiat
I seek to knowledge to share it.

im a traditionalist catholic and go to the tridentine mass.

SF is what life is all about.

Good I al ways love to here from a Christain!

it's spelt always. One word Karson. Not two. And there's plenty to know about God.

I know I sometimes do that..

actually you seem to be doing it quite a bit.

Yeah, *blushes*

no probs Karson there's nothing to be embarrased about .....its okay....:)

yeah I know, but I still need to stop

i guess so. hey is it cool if come to the chat room and we can chat , if you want ? yikes smile

Karson Fett wrote:
Jodo Kast wrote:
Karson Fett wrote:

If you fellowship with  other Christians, you feel better. I can't Imagen life with out Christ now.

Karson, how old are you?

("imagine" not "imagen")

12 but as you can see I know a lot about God. My life is not perfect, I am in 7 th grade, and I still have so much more to learn! You can never know to much about God.

right on, Karson!

when you turn 15, check out www.hpoint.org

it'll change your life!

it's a leadership camp run by my church, actually...

Is it meant to be by 15's only?    sad   its sounds class

146 (edited by Jodo Kast Thursday, August 30, 2007 9:29 am)

15-19 years old.

it's called High Point.

next year will be my third and probably last year.

after 2 years, you get High Point Advanced, as opposed to Standard.

i get Advanced next year!

woot!

yeah, you gotta be between 15-19 years of age.

sorry...

(you can check out the site, though...)

thanks but why is it 15-19? yikes

Karson Fett wrote:
Jodo Kast wrote:
Karson Fett wrote:

Karson, how old are you?

("imagine" not "imagen")

Exactly. I will point out though, for reasons not appropriate to mention here, 7th grade was about the time I "lost my faith".  That is to say, I believe in god, but the Christian methods of worship leave many questions, and few routes to get the answers that aren't sinful in some way or another.

That's why I started studying world religions.  I figured by studying all aspects of God, i could ultimatley be closer to God, or some othe similar diety I ultimately decide is the right one for me.

I also understand that the laws in Laviticus are not commonly practiced or endorsed by the Papacy or Christianity as a whole, but that doesn't stop the Seventh Day Adventists and other religious extremists from taking every word in the Bible literally.

I've been Wiccan for the last five years.  I grew up in a highly Christian family, in a very religious southern neighborhood.  Frankly I'm lucky some hick didn't burn me at the stake.

[i]Verd ori'shya beskar'gam[/i]-A warrior is only as good as his armor.
[i]Cogito, ergo armatum sum[/i]- I think, therefore I'm armed.

well i admire you for not being burned yet Raj'el. a lot of places need more diversity (the south is actually a good place to start something like so), whether it be religion, race, or culture.

150 (edited by Karson Fett Friday, August 31, 2007 4:21 am)

I am a preacher's son. I my be young but I know lots about Christ.  I take this responsibility to do good very sirously.