Re: Never Ending Boba Fett Story Game.

But Green's MegaSpam powers reverse AA's post, causing the game to go on forever

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

1,452 (edited by terra Saturday, July 19, 2008 1:57 pm)

LMAO

and then it started climbing back up, out of the void, it didn't want to go...

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

But it ended again. And green lost. forever and ever. and ever

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

And ever.

And a huge party was held.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Even though it was to celebrate Green losing, even the mention of him sucks the life out of everything, so the party was ruined.....

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

And a part that was supposedly for a completely different reason was thrown. Supposedly

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

It was thrown for a new movie that came out called.....

"Gree... uuh... Greep Leaving"

1,460 (edited by Commander Appo Saturday, July 19, 2008 8:43 pm)

But "Greep" sounds too much like Creep, a Radiohead song that was banned from the radio because it was too depressing. So the FCC had to stop the movie's production, forcing the director to think of a new title....

which was later renamed to "Scruffy the EPIC Janitor goes to college". the movie won an Oscar for best freaking movie in history.

...But a bounty was placed on the Oscar by one of the directors of the runner up movie, "Emperor in Thong's Night Out."  So Boba tracked the Oscar to...

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Russia, where Komrad Green was once again on the scene.

He was working with Adolf Green, who held the Oscar. Boba tracked the Oscar to Adolf Green and....

blew up Adolf Green, thus erasing him from ever being used again.

And sniped Comrad Green, thus only allowing him to be reborn if Fett II wants him to be tongue

But the Joker came and said "why so serious"? And Fett answered:

"Some soldiers say that to reach maximum combat efficiency, they need to be in the zone. Sir; I live in the zone." - RC 1207 'Sev' to RC 1138 'Boss'

"Let's put a smile on that face!" But then the Joker stuck a pencil in a table, and slammed Fett's head onto it, killing him instantly, but he came back from the dead and now haunts the Joker forever, causing him to.....

have unintentional diarrhea. and no, we'll never need Komrad Green ever again.

( why is everything aboout me? It's like I'm the worst player here. tongue )

Then the Green's kamakazi'ed onto Fett_II , CA's, AA's and draco's airship but where obliterated by............

You're foolish words can never hurt me

The Joker's unintentional diarrhea, which also brought Fett II' me, AA, and draco back to life

um, we were never on a starship, quit changing the story.

Meanwhile, Scruffy traveled to Russia to join with Boba, and together, they took the Joker's diarrhea and threw it at Green, then threw him back into the previously mentioned dumpster.

And they threw the dumpster into the grave of...

1,474 (edited by Commander Appo Sunday, July 20, 2008 12:34 pm)

All of Green's ideas, so now his spam is buried six feet under. After taking out the trash, Scruffy....

Danced on the spam-filled grave. I believe it was the Macarena.