Re: RPG - Secret Resistance on Manaan

((???. Aphotic just blew up the place... and you are all under a bunch of ruble. sorry if that wasn't clear.))

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

((Whoopsies...sorry about that then. Scratch my last post then.))

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

Utath looked at the squashed Weequay beside her and wished she hadn't. It was a rather gruesome sight. She went to move but realised that her foot was wedged between two large chunks of rubble. She rolled over and tried to shove the rubble aside but it didn't budge.

Wriggling her foot didn't work either. Utath let out a growl. "Rekk, your assistance is required." She said pointing to the rocks. She hoped he'd be able to move the rubble without it being obvious that he was using the Force, it'd make the others suspicious. Not that there was really anyone looking, they were too busy trying to free others or themselves.

Que seemed busy doing something, but Utath couldn't see what was happening from her position on the floor. Rekk was finally making his way towards her and for that she was grateful.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Rekk crawled over to Utath, blood from a gash above his right eyebrow dripping into his eye.

"You okay?" He asked, subtly using the Force to pick up the debris surrounding her foot, blinking blood out of his eye. "Nothing broken I hope."

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

Utath smiled a little. "I'm okay. You're looking a bit of a mess." She reached into her pocket and handed him a hankie.

Rekk grinned, "I thought only grannies kept these."

Utath shrugged, "Well my Grandmother embroidered the edges."

Rekk chuckled at that. "I see."

Utath leant closer to him and whispered in his ear. "Can you heal yourself with the Force?"

"Of course, Jedi trick number three." Rekk stated.

"Really? You'll have to let me know what one and two are." Utath said.

Rekk grinned, "All in good time, I better go and help Que before he gets cranky."

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Que flipped head over heals, doudging the shots.  He quickly whiped out his garrot and landing on the Gen'die's back began to pull, bringing his saber against the brute's side.  But saber just bounced.  "Cortorsis!" Que exclaimed.  "Yeah, nice ain't it." Aphotic gasped as he dropped his gun and pulled the garrot away from his windpipe and used it to hurl the dug to the ground.  Grabbing a rock, the Gen'die laughed, thinking of the mess it would make of the Jedi.  Que pulled the sonic cannon to himself and let off a blast in his opponets face.  The behemoth dropped unconcious to the ground, just as the police sirens could be heard.  Que went back to helping the injured, starting with his friends, to make it seem as if they were just innocent victems

All for one, and that one is me!

"Oh, here's Que." He told Uthah, before turning to the Dug "What happened?" He asked, his cut fading as he healed it with the Force. "I though I sensed...what's his face, the Gen'dai. Did he cause the explosion?"

-Rampage, Beast Wars

Aphotic woke "Oh thats a headache. That dug had better be redy for me the next time I see him, and oh boy do I have a headache instore for hi..." Aphotic could hear police sirens. He pushed himself up to the site of a blaster in his face. police-"Ok put your hands and any other extentions where I can see them" Aphotic- "oh ok" Aphotic raised his hands, but the policeman was standing a little too close. Aphotic grabed policeman gun and broke it in two he them gave the officer a puch to the gut that broke his ribs, thats when the REST of the police showed up.
Aphotic- "oh Bantha fodder!" Practily a police army-"put your hands up!" now normally Aphotic would have fought it out, but not when a blaster canon is pointed at his face....

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

Utath looked over her should as Que and Rekk helped her to her feet. "Looks like it's time to leave."

Que nodded, "I'd like to avoid the authorities. I hear the Selkath courts are rather annoying."

Rekk grinned, "Now that's an understatement."

The party of three, quickly made their way through the rubble using the large broken debris as cover. Utath wondered if the Jedi were using their abilities to ease their escape.

They came out to the crowded market place and Utath gave a sigh of relief. "Let's get as far away as possible. We don't know who has seen us emerge."

"Agreed," Rekk replied.

"Back to the Cantina then?" Que asked.

"Why not," Rekk grinned.

BFFC Moderator

"Time for a drink," Rekk quipped, smiling. "And perhaps a nice, pretty girl." He added under his breath as he followed Que and Utath.

"Woah! Hold it!" Rekk extended his arm in front of the other two, noticing a groups of cops run by them.

"Hmm, wonder where their off too?" Rekk asked.

-Rampage, Beast Wars

Utath lowered her head, not wanting to draw any attention to herself as the cops passed. Not that she had anything to hide. "Who knows what they're up to. I wouldn't be surprised if the Sith are starting to buy the cops."

"Pessimist," Que said, a touch of cheek in his tone.

Utath grinned. "No, a realist."

Rekk laughed and happily took his drink from the barmaid.

BFFC Moderator

"Thanks doll." Rekk winked at the barmaid, surprised that he didn't get a punch in the face wih the look she gave him.

"Yeah, she so wants me," He mumbled absently, eyes half lidded as he sipped his drink. "Anyway, the Sith probably bought more than the police. From the looks of it, they bought half the civilians as well."

He turned to Que. "How's our Gen'dai friend doing? Still as cranky as ever?" He asked, changing the subject and taking another drink. "He's probably following us, no scratch that, he IS following us." He sense the Gen'dai somewhere close, but not close enough to worry about...just yet.

"Well, once we're done here, I think it's a good idea to move and keep moving." Rekk said.

-Rampage, Beast Wars

Rekk's Gen'dai "friend" was not far off but he wasn't fallowing the jedi, in fact he was sitting in a poleice holding cell, he knew that the poleice would come he just didn't think that they would be so well armed. it was like they knew what he was going to do and came with a army's worth of fire power. But Aphotic knew that the poleice couldn't have known not unless... as  Aphotic was thinking a man walked up to his cell. The Man- "So you don't like jedi eh?" Aphotic-"No, I love jedi. I mean they put up a good fight before you kill them, I like a challenge"
Man-"Oh. I see. and how would you like to kill them and Not get sent to jail?" Aphotic-" Thats not a bad offer but I'm no sith slave. If I'm going to kill a jedi or a wamp rat I"M the one who's going to say so." Man-" yes I see. nut tell me how can you kill them if your in a cell Hmm?" Aphotic-"Ok. I'll kill Jedi for you if you let me out, but It's not going to be as fun knowing you're making me." Man-"Good. now this is what I want you to do first..."

((Just wondering...Is this person an associate of Demagol?))

"This IS my signature."

Utath looked at her crono and realised that she better get home and have a sleep. Her shift was only 14 hours away and she needed the sleep. Especially after all the chaos. Although she was a little hesitate at going home on her own. She gave Rekk a nudge with her elbow. "Will you walk me home?"

Rekk immediately grinned.

Utath shook her head, "I meant so I don't get ambushed.

Rekk nodded but still looked smug. "Very well then."

BFFC Moderator

Lord Revan wrote:

((Just wondering...Is this person an associate of Demagol?))

((Which person? Aphotic?))

Rekk grinned, holding out his elbow for Uthah to grab onto.

"You know, for a second there, I thought that was your version of asking me out," He teased, green eyes twinkling with mirth. "Oh, and do you mind if Que comes with? I'd hate to leave him behind. That is, if he wants to." He shrugged.

-Rampage, Beast Wars

(My bro said yeah, Aphotic is now with the sith, and can work with Demagol)

All for one, and that one is me!

((I was talking about the "Man" In Alo's post. Not the Gen'dai.))

"This IS my signature."

((Oh yeah, Demagol is that Mandalorian scientist. I forgot...*sweatdrop*))

-Rampage, Beast Wars

Utath shrugged, "Que can come along. I don't mind." In actual fact Utath was glad to have anyone extra come along with them. She didn't want to be ambushed by a gang or even worse the Sith.

Although the streets were lit up they were growing quiet and those were the times to be wary. As the group of three made their way across a large courtyard, Utath felt Rekk's muscles tighten under her grip. He was tense about something and clearly he could sense something with the Force.

"Is everything okay?" She whispered with clenched teeth.

"We're being followed." Rekk answered just as quietly.

Utath let out a sigh, "Typical, guess I won't be going home."

BFFC Moderator

Lord Revan wrote:

((I was talking about the "Man" In Alo's post. Not the Gen'dai.))

((Well I guess it wasn't as obvious as I thought...
"The Man" works for the sith...well he IS a sith, and therefore yes he could work with Demagol.
Feel free to say/do anything with my character(s) as long as it's not anything like killing, dismemdering, or anything too out there k?))

"I think it's a Sith, or a Bounty Hunter. Maybe a Bounty Hunting Sith," Rekk said, concentrating. "Take your pick."  He looked at Utath. "We'll get you home though, no worries." He flashed a white toothed smile at her.

-Rampage, Beast Wars

98 (edited by Karson Fett Tuesday, August 7, 2007 9:51 am)

Name:Vrook Ordo
Race: human
Job: jedi
Aperence: 6ft.10in. blond hair strait but yellow teeth.
Weapon: one illegally modified hold out blaster, a lightwhip thats purple, and force powers.
Skills: expert slicer,and repairman,demo expert,and pazzak,expert in hand to hand combat.
Personality:loyal,  Big Jerk and claim.

A tall blond headed human leaned up agent the guard rale on the edge of the plat form overlooking the sea. Something had just almost knocked him over the guard rale. 'Its to bad,' thought Vrook, 'that the the stupid fish had made that dumb ant.violence law.' Just then Vrook  felt a trimer in the force. He looked over to where a man was standing.'A Sith!' Vrook thought. He looked over to see a man with black hair.
           Vrook reached out with force to see if he was the Sith. 'No, not a Sith', he thought, 'a Jedi!' The Jedi must have felt him for he turn to look at Vrook. 'I have to talk to him,' Vrook thuoght.

Karson Fett wrote:

Personality:loyal and hot headed and claim.

What?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

What do you mean?