Topic: Bounty Hunter the game

How is it?

Cuz i really wanna get it. But ONLY if it is a good game. I've bought a few games that stunk and regreted buying them ((like Shadow the Hedgehog)). So from fellow Boba fan's point of view's.....how is it =O

Been ages since I've been here.
:] Whats up?

Re: Bounty Hunter the game

Bounty hunter is a brill game, but it is from Jango's point of view. It tells the story of how Jango became the source of the clone army, and even where Assaj Ventress got her lightsabers from.

I would recommend it

"This is where my theme song would kick in, if I had a theme song. And not that Flash Gordon movie thing, either." —The Flash

Wait... Where did it say Asajj got her lightsabers? Asajj or anything about Asajj was not in the game at all.

But, I say Bounty Hunter is a wonderful game. It's one of the best, I think. I think it's good enough to be made into a movie, even, the cutscenes are that great.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Bounty Hunter was brilliant, definitely worth the money. big_smile

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Miba wrote:

Wait... Where did it say Asajj got her lightsabers? Asajj or anything about Asajj was not in the game at all.

But, I say Bounty Hunter is a wonderful game. It's one of the best, I think. I think it's good enough to be made into a movie, even, the cutscenes are that great.

Ventress's lightsabers were komari vosas .It is never said but once u she her with them u reconise that they are Ventress. It is also "confirmed" on Wookiepedia

"This is where my theme song would kick in, if I had a theme song. And not that Flash Gordon movie thing, either." —The Flash

x3 Alright..... sounds convincing enough =3

I'll try to get it soon big_smile.....((hopefully))
Wait...what game systems can play it? ._.;

Ps2

Mine's for Gamecube.

I think you can get it on computer and Xbox as well. I'm sure it hit all the consoles. I have it for PS2 but I also saw it on Gamecube and I think on Xbox.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Ok....thats good x3 I might get it for Xbox .___.

or gamecube......whichever ones cheaper when i buy it used -.-;

Yeah i know this is an old topic but recently i found a glitch that lets me walk in any direction while using my id scanner, but in addition i can look anywhere i want. For example i can tilt my head to the right and walk forward, or look behind me and walk to the right. Has anyone found this and/or other glitches?

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

I love Bounty Hunter! smile  It's well worth the money. I play it almost everyday even though I beat it.

"Die? Didn't you know that Spartans never die?'- Spartan-051 "Kurt"

Its not on Xbox....Poor old Zara probably spent ages looking for a game that did not exist on that format....

I don't think its out on PC either, and if it is, chances are fairly high that someone made a Mod so that you can play as Boba.

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

I'm sure it came out on everything here in Australia, but I know our systems are a different format to the US.

BFFC Moderator

Here in the U.S. it is available on all the platforms and on pc.  Good story line and re playability after the first three chapters the difficulty soars Vossa herself i not that hard to beat as a final boss but to get to her on the dead moon is almost impossible.

I'm having a hard time finding it here in Finland!

[url]http://impstherelentless.com/tek9.asp[/url]
Everyone should check out this movie. Too bad only chapter 1's ready.

I'm in England.

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

Yeah, Kohlma & Tatooine are hard. One hint for Kohlma, though. Bando Gora are fun to burn...hehe (evil laughter) lol

"Die? Didn't you know that Spartans never die?'- Spartan-051 "Kurt"

Mandalore Stargazer wrote:

Yeah, Kohlma & Tatooine are hard. One hint for Kohlma, though. Bando Gora are fun to burn...hehe (evil laughter) lol

Everybody is fun to burn.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Yeah they run arms up in the air screaming, animals on the other hand will still attack while on fire.

wizardofcars wrote:

Here in the U.S. it is available on all the platforms and on pc.

Are you sure?  Last time I checked you could only get it on PS2.
The worst glitch is the one where you're rolling/crawling through the air ducts on the prison level (right before you see Zam) and somehow fall through the metal floor and to your doom.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

Yes I have it for GC and I have seen it for X-Box the GC version doesn't have that glitch the camera does get jumpy from time to time though.

I also have it for the Gamecube. If it is for the X-Box, it is almost definatly for private computers, as the X-Box is made by Microsoft.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Bounty Hunter isn't on X-Box which stinks for me cos I have one!!!!! I wish it was on X-Box......

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

I've only ever seen it on GC and PS2.