Re: Boba Fett vs Master Chief vs Gordon Freeman

You mean incineration. I think a carnation is a flower.

John has powerful armor, and Boba does not have massive amounts of fuel. Also, John would not stand in one place waiting to be attacked.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

but boba's fast.......;)

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

If you read previous posts, you would know that John can run at 60 kilometers an hour. John is much faster. Even if Boba was the fastest man alive, it would not matter, because in your situation, he is in the jet-pack.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

oh, so he's like a superbeing that can run very very fast?   wink

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

if your talking about John, he was geneticly enhanced at maby 17 for increased bone density, faster reflexes, and the like, also he has the armor which boosts his reaction speed, and if he had cortana, he would have even better reactions, also he has been trained to be a soldier since he was 6 years old, but to answer your question, no, he is not like a superbeing that can run very fast

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Jhon may be faster but whose cooler?

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

i would say its a tie, Boba is....well Boba is Boba and John practicaly took on an entire ship and ring thingy on his own

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

But he had Cortana,and other marines to help him.

If hadent had Cortana he would not have been able to have figured out what to do.

And if he didnt have the marines he wouldnt of had any human shields to use.

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]