26 (edited by cujo Thursday, May 31, 2007 1:34 pm)

Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars series

Miba wrote:

I still don't think SW should be reduced to killing, meyhem, and destruction for the pleasure of bloodthirsty little boys.

I don't think it's an overreaction, but sure, I'll wait till it's out on tv then say "I told you so" again.

let us not forget that is actually called "star wars" and not "star romance"...etc.
but one thing that lucas is always adamant about(from interviews ive heard), he will not let it
become sensless violence. althought the prequels were plagued with shoddy acting and too much cgi
there is always a drama and friendships grown and lost etc.

never has it been just violence.

"mmmm, pistol whip." -Homer Simpson

The TV show was to short!

can't wait for the 3-D to come out, it's gonna be better.

3d?

30 (edited by rengaw Tuesday, July 31, 2007 1:24 pm)

Whats the 3-d?  Does it involved red-blue lensed glasses?
And Karson posted exactly at 4:20 tongue

No disintegrations, No fun

Does It?

It is AWFUL, one of the most horrid versions of SW or the Clone Wars imaginable! Everything I ever said about the tv series being bad is coming true! When I saw the poster for it I had to stare at it for a few minutes just to be able to tell who everyone is. And even now I'm not quite sure who a few people are. I mean, if I didn't know anything about Anakin or Obi-Wan (Or Yoda) I would have never recognized them.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Star Wars: The Clone Wars is being re-done entirely in 3-D. Completely different plot, maybe some of the same stuff in the old series.

And the Four Horseman cometh.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

And the Horsemen taketh the one called George.

and holdeth him prisonereth

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

37 (edited by Ninjax008 Thursday, August 2, 2007 1:58 pm)

I think the Clone Wars 3D might be pretty good, it'll be intresting to see what they do with it. I'm crossing my fingers for some episode's purely devoted to Plo Koon smile

"i know all about the art of the hunt"

i think that they should remake it, with a diferent, more realistic anamation style the series was way to......cartoonnetorky kinda watterd down for six and seven-year olds.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

there's gonna be an episode just for Kit Fisto.

cool, wat about the other jedi?

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

41 (edited by Karson Fett Thursday, August 9, 2007 2:09 pm)

They die!

personally, the only episode i ever saw was the one where Ani walks into a cave and "sees" his future.

it was soooooooo sweet.

if any of you saw that one, tell me!

Star Wars Episode VII: Boba Fett's Revenge
Coming to theaters whenever George Lucas dies.

yep, i saw it.

when "Vader" starts breathing for those 2 seconds...sweet. big_smile

it looks cool!!

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met. - Rodney Dangerfield

cool.

If you guys havent already heard, The Clone Wars is coming to theaters.

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

This series scares me, seems very young.  I'll probably end up seeing the movie, just because I'm that big of a Star Wars fan, but I don't know how good it will be.

jet pack & rocket launcher-800 credits, mandolorian armor-5,000 credits, being the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy-priceless. brought to you by JediMaster Card

The movie looks absolutely horrid!!!! This will be just awful, because now newbies will see this and go, "Oh, look, another SW movie." and non-fans will too. And soon enough it'll be just "another SW movie", when it's not. It's not even canon!!!

The animation is so bad I can't find words to describe just how bad it is.

...though sadly I will still go see it. As horrible as it will be, I'll do it. I'll suffer through the garbage it is somehow I guess.

And even more sad is our farewell to all that is commonly known as canon. For those of us who know the truth of what is really canon will soon become the minority, and eventually we'll all be extinct and non-canon will reign. We should start a funeral thread for canon.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

I think Anakin getting an apprentice is one of the most ridiculous ideas.  Ever.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]