Who do u think would win?

The pen is mightier than the blaster!

Re: Boba vs Greivious

Your god won't be there to save you, or maybe I will

c-c-c-combo breaker!

"mmmm, pistol whip." -Homer Simpson

1st. ENOUGH OF THE VS. STUFF ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY... not litteraly (im already crazy smile )  2nd. the young boba fett number five that should answer your question.

Bounty Hunter Kaiza wrote:

Who do u think would win?

man that is so Star wars battle fron ll it's more like "your credits better be good" in Empire at war

Ok! Ok!  Sorry!!!  U don't need to blow up on me!

The pen is mightier than the blaster!

BobaFett243 wrote:

1st. ENOUGH OF THE VS. STUFF ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY... not litteraly (im already crazy smile )  2nd. the young boba fett number five that should answer your question.

He is right about the verses matches. The book does not answer the question. Boba lost to Grevious  then, but he might not have later.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

actually boba just wimped and faked his death on Xagobah.

Boba was out numberd and out gunned. If he did not paralyze himself, he would have been killed.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

10 (edited by IG-88 Monday, June 11, 2007 7:57 am)

Espeshialy at a young age it would have been stupid to take them on.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

boba

oh!why'd ya slice of mah hand?!

Grievous

Hmmm....
After a hard fight, Grevious would be down for the count.
Boba would be badly hurt, however.

It takes a Jedi Master like Obi-Wan to kill Grievous.  If you consider Clone Wars canon he took on quite a few Jedi at the battle of Hypori.  And easily won.  He has a very nice collection of lightsabers even in the movie.  I'd say Grievous.  Not only because he is a formidable wielder of a lightsaber, but he also isn't that bad with a blaster.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

I say Boba. In the movie Obi Wan is able to sneak up on Grevious, If he could do that then Fett could as well and do better, meaning probably kill him without even having to fight him. Grevious has good lightsaber skills but no Force sense. If Boba could kill plenty of real Jedi i'm sure he could probably take care of Grevious.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Valthonin wrote:

I say Boba. In the movie Obi Wan is able to sneak up on Grevious, If he could do that then Fett could as well and do better, meaning probably kill him without even having to fight him. Grevious has good lightsaber skills but no Force sense. If Boba could kill plenty of real Jedi i'm sure he could probably take care of Grevious.

Comparing Obi-Wan to Boba?  Not likely.  Obi-Wan could sneak up on him because he can mask the noise he makes.  Boba on the other hand wears the big clunky boots and is encumbered by various other gadgets.  And a blaster would probably only scorch his armour unless it was well placed enough.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

17 (edited by Valthonin Tuesday, June 12, 2007 7:23 am)

Boba's LIFE is infiltration and assasination. If Obi Wan could infiltrate that place than Boba definitly could. He's infiltrated places that had greater security. And Fett's boots arent clunky at all. He doesn't even have any armor on his legs or feet, exept for knee pads. If he was encumbered by his equipment he wouldn't be such a great bounty hunter. Boba Fett could infiltrate any place Obi Wan could, and do a better job of it as well.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

cant boba just blast the hell out of him with the slave one?

Oh yea probably but I was going on like a 1 to 1 thing.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Yeah,Boba has next to no armor on his legs,and Greivious wouldn't stand a chance!not unless he was in the condition he was in before Windu got to him.

grivious would destroy boba in no time flat. it took obi-wan to kill him and he is a master jedi,the best in my opinion.

ha you spelt Grievous wrong.

BobaFett243 wrote:

cant boba just blast the hell out of him with the slave one?

Yeah that be funny.

24 (edited by wookiehunter Sunday, June 17, 2007 9:10 pm)

Boba would blast the crap out of Grievous.

I'm just helping Boba Fett and killing wookies for him.

Grievous would reflect his shots.