Topic: jango figure

my new Saga collection Jango arrived today, and i am impressed. He has shiney armr(not dull gray), clean shaved n has a base. a must ahve

"This is where my theme song would kick in, if I had a theme song. And not that Flash Gordon movie thing, either." —The Flash

Re: jango figure

Tahts pretty cool, Ive got the original Boba Fett ^_^ nothing beats that.

Cool, how much was it?

"He's no good to me dead."- Boba Fett

Got a link for the figure?

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

it was £6.99, but i buy all my figures of ebay. if u check www.rebelscum.com, they have been adding pictures of the genosis wave, and jango will b added soon. It's basical a re-paint tho.

I have the origanly Boba too, nothing beats it in terms of memory, n it cost me nothing(i have had it for over 16 years tho,) God i;m old lol

"This is where my theme song would kick in, if I had a theme song. And not that Flash Gordon movie thing, either." —The Flash

2 members of my attack battalion, elite corps commander in regular armor and 501st(jedi temple assult) arrived today, do my happy dance

Cool, didn't you say you had an army?

"He's no good to me dead."- Boba Fett

yup, i've been collecting it since AOTC.

9 (edited by Boba Dude Tuesday, March 7, 2006 8:47 am)

You can find all the lastest figures and vehicles here
http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/default. … e=toyarena
I want to get the Commander Schorch smile

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

I stop collecting 3" 3/4 figures snice ROTS.Of course,except Boba Fett figures.I think it would be cool if Jango figure comes with mini holo Boba.

[url=http://community.webshots.com/album/416666829bLKvFY]My Boba Fett Collection[/url]

Bounty Boba wrote:

I stop collecting 3" 3/4 figures snice ROTS.Of course,except Boba Fett figures.I think it would be cool if Jango figure comes with mini holo Boba.

Welcome to the boards, Bounty Boba.

Sweetness, i'll have to look into it some more. I love really any kind of bounty hunter action figures.

MandalorianSpy9

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

I think the Jango has a grapple hook, and his helmet comes off. That's really cool! I'm gonna get one!
O....and welcome to the boards Bounty Boba. I love your Avatar! smile

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]