Re: How old are you?

16 and living large.

Exactly the same as Dravage.

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

Im 17

"Mandalorians don't make threats. We make promises."

I'm 38. It looks like I'm the suscriber so far.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Seems there's a lot of Virgo's here. Cos I'm one too.

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

I would change the world, if only i had the source code.  :cool:

Virgo here too--but an old one, by these standards. I'm 39--but I don't look it!

[i]Perhaps I became more human than human.[/i]--Boba Fett, [i]The Mandalorian Armor[/i]

ditto, virgo...

did I already say that?

The wrong side of 38, Gemini, with a Capricorn ascendent. That means I'm groovy exterior with a seething Type-A interior. And I'm an old fossil.

[url]http://museunplugged.blogspot.com/[/url]

160 (edited by Ursula Monday, December 11, 2006 7:43 pm)

You know, Virgo , like Gemnini, has Mercury as the ruling planet. Mercury ruled beings exhibit flexibility, cunning, daring, and inventive approaches (read: crazy) to problem solving. When it's ruled by air, it's more Solo-esque. But when it's ruled by earth, as is the case with Virgo, it becomes unrelenting and almost OCD: which kind of fits for Fett, when you think about it. Virgo, next to Capricorn, is the most tenacious sign of the zodiac, but because of Mercury, it becomes wiley and edgy (where as Capricorn gets mired in the details too much). You get very focused artists with Virgo, who will do what they think is right, no matter what the risk, reward, or, consequence.  Makes me wonder what sign is Fett?  Could he be a Virgo?  I imagined him more of a Sagitarius (fire and a passion for truth, along with no problem with setting people straight) with Mars rising (agression and fearlessness) and a dash of something interesting like Aquarius or Gemini in his moon (the hidden side of the self, inner child: it fits for what he was like as a kid, something of a dreamer prior to Jango's death)

Makes me wonder too what our zodiac sort favors in the fan base.

[url]http://museunplugged.blogspot.com/[/url]

Taurus.. I don't know what that does for me, but I think it's been said Taurus' are stubborn, which fits me. big_smile
I'm a stubborn, sensitive perfectionist artist.

I'm a Libra, needing balance and being a natural peacemaker. So boring tongue

Born the Chinese year of the Monkey (typical because I hate monkeys).

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Ursula wrote:

Makes me wonder what sign is Fett?  Could he be a Virgo?

I see Boba Fett as the ultimate Virgo. Virgos are analytical, dispassionate, very focused and detail-oriented and inherently moral (though their morality may be untraditional and all their own). They are happy to work behind the scenes in their own chosen profession and are quite content being alone.

Sound familiar?

[i]Perhaps I became more human than human.[/i]--Boba Fett, [i]The Mandalorian Armor[/i]

fettsvette wrote:
Ursula wrote:

Makes me wonder what sign is Fett?  Could he be a Virgo?

I see Boba Fett as the ultimate Virgo. Virgos are analytical, dispassionate, very focused and detail-oriented and inherently moral (though their morality may be untraditional and all their own). They are happy to work behind the scenes in their own chosen profession and are quite content being alone.

Sound familiar?

Hell, that sounds like my dad.

well fett is a clone i would almost see him as a lil of everything ( the best of everything of course) but im sure their is some way to find his birthday out if its not alreayd known-hope he is a taurus like me ( though he is in october of this years SW calander and i dont know what and if he was in others)

"I will bet all my Star Wars guys. Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Except Boba Fett. No matter how sure I am, I never risk the Fett man."
―Peter Griffin

I once did a thing where I took the SW calander and put it against our own in a sense. It says in the TPM novel that Anakin was born a week or two after Boonta Eve. So, since Boonta Eve is in about the middle of the year I placed Anakin's birthday in June. And since in the beginning of the AOTC novel it was Anakin's birthday, and assuming AOTC took place over a month or so that would make it about August at the end of AOTC. Now, Boba's still 10 in AOTC, and he's 10 in some of the young Boba books. However, about two months into the books he turns 11. That would make his birthday in October. And I'm not sure what sign is in October. I used to have a rough idea of what day exactly it was on but now I forget it and I'm not sure where my calander is.

Anyway, I'm Capricorn though I really doubt it makes any difference at all.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

SD_Chick wrote:

LOL!!! Was he by any chance born between August 23 and September 22rd?

I'm 16 and loving it
concidered an adult but can still get away with childish things
brilliant

fettsvette wrote:
SD_Chick wrote:

LOL!!! Was he by any chance born between August 23 and September 22rd?

Aug 1 actually. But that Virgo cameo was my dad to a te.

BFFC-Mel wrote:

I'm a Libra, needing balance and being a natural peacemaker. So boring tongue

Born the Chinese year of the Monkey (typical because I hate monkeys).

I was one day away from being a Libra! I was born on September 21st. I was born in the Chinese year of the Boar, which is ironic because I am reading a book for school called "Year of the Boar".

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

i checked the stars wars time line (gold edition which has very close ties with lucas film) and they dont even know when Fett was born. i guess we should call Lucas and ask for a date?

"I will bet all my Star Wars guys. Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Except Boba Fett. No matter how sure I am, I never risk the Fett man."
―Peter Griffin

I already said when he was born, going on official books, if I spent a bit of time at it I could give an exact date if you wanted.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

it would be pretty sweet. then we could celebrate his birth day, if you dont mind

―Peter Griffin

Let's just celebreat Fett's b-day everyday!!

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

well we all know fett loves cake but 365 bdays is too many

―Peter Griffin