Re: How old are you?

MandoGirl0415 wrote:

[...]the MANY Bon Jovi vids I have...[...]

That sounds niiice. Care to share some? big_smile
I have no idea where to download videos from, I tried from YouTube once but apparently it doesn't work.

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

If you have Mozella Firefox you can download an extension on their site called Download Helper and you can use that to download videos off of Youtube. I use it.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Miba wrote:

If you have Mozella Firefox you can download an extension on their site called Download Helper and you can use that to download videos off of Youtube. I use it.

Hey it works! Thanks Miba for the hint. big_smile

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

MandoGirl0415 wrote:

I'm very sure it was him. At first I'm like "Hmmm...he looks like Samuel L. Jackson". Then I'm thought "Wait...he REALLY looks like Samuel L. Jackson...I think that was Samuel L. Jackson". I walked passed a couple of cops and they said "You know that was Samuel L. Jackson that just passed you right?" I started to hyperventalate and nearly fainted lol.

I got a couple of things. I got V for Vendetta on DVD, tickets to see South Pacific, and an iTouch (the one i was MOST shocked about) It was easily THE best birthday I ever had.

AAWWWW Happy first to your little one Terra!! She sounds absolutely adorable! Thanks for more bithday props big_smile

Wow, you gotta be kidding me MG. I've been coming to NYC for like 3 years almost every weekend, and I've never seen 1 famous person (at least that I recognized) At one point I thought I saw George Lucas, but it was just a hobo.

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

i am officially a man today.

my birthday is thursday. YAY! im excited big_smile

Aliit ori'shya tal'din - Family is more than bloodline

yay im 17

Happy birthday! smile

why thank you very much

I recently turned 20 last Tuesday. :'(
I'm so sad not to be a teen anymore. I don't want to get older. XD

-BFFC Manji aka Jess

636 (edited by Johan Kordav Monday, July 6, 2009 6:53 pm)

think about it this way in a year you can drink...legally smile

...I'm nearly as abstinent as Fett himself. XD

-BFFC Manji aka Jess

well thats healthy

Glad I'm not the only one. We should all learn from Boba. Don't drink, don't smoke, don't do drugs, and don't sleep around.

Miba wrote:

Glad I'm not the only one. We should all learn from Boba. Don't drink, don't smoke, don't do drugs, and don't sleep around.

I don't think there's anything wrong with a few drinks for some fun social drinking, (I've never even does this myself, the most I've had in one sitting is like half a glass, hahaha), but binging and getting completely wasted for "recreation" is kinda reckless, in my opinion.
Same with drugs. wink

But yeah, it's a pretty good lifestyle choice I think, I dunno, getting drunk or wasted just never appealed to me.
But Margarita's taste good. XD

-BFFC Manji aka Jess

its not for ever one

Manji_Ninja wrote:
Miba wrote:

I don't think there's anything wrong with a few drinks for some fun social drinking, (I've never even does this myself, the most I've had in one sitting is like half a glass, hahaha), but binging and getting completely wasted for "recreation" is kinda reckless, in my opinion.
Same with drugs. wink

But yeah, it's a pretty good lifestyle choice I think, I dunno, getting drunk or wasted just never appealed to me.
But Margarita's taste good. XD

I like a wine or beer with dinner myself but that's it. By the way, a belated Happy birthday to Johan Kordov.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

My Birthday was July 7th, so I've been 14 for a week now.

Carry on my wayward son!

Hey drinking can be nice an fun when done right. I don't mean drunk or an alcoholic ok. Those things arent great.

You guys still all young!

I'm like a few months from crossing that line from... still young and ok to in school and single... to old fart/ spinster.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

I'll be 15 in 30 days.

i forgot to post this. i turned 18 back on the 25th.

Happy 18th then.

Im 13 tomorrow

[b]Void fighter[/b]

smile Happy 13th smile

ditto

[url=http://www.lithdesigns.com]LD[/url] / [email=billielith@hotmail.com]E-[/email]