Re: Male or Female?

MandalorianSpy9 wrote:

that is stupid...girls will NOT take over the world someday...they are too weak in many areas and would not be able to everthrow men. Plus...how many girls are in the army (not too many)   and how many are lumberjacks or coal miners or anything that is the "dirty work". Guys pull their share in things that girls would never do in fear of breaking a nail. There are a ton more examples, if they are needed, i just don't have the time.         

Chrys...we do not yet have the correct technology yet for complete cloning...plus it has never yet worked on mankind or "sperm"....that is a stupid though anyway...

{MW} MS9

{MW} MS9

This is probably a dead discussion, but here's my take:

If the job doesn't expressly require a certain male organ, then a woman can certainly do the job.

For example: I do some farrier work. Men run at the sight of my mule. They won't touch her, but I get the job done no problem.

127 (edited by Miba Saturday, September 16, 2006 6:20 am)

Yeah, that is pretty old, but new opinions are welcome. smile And I agree with you. I'm a Dairy Manager, so a lot of people automatically expect me to be a guy and upon finding out I'm a girl either try to help me out or act surprised or don't think I can do the job. I may look small and frail, my voice may be very high pitched, but I can break down a load of milk faster than some of the guys, and I can break down freight and unload trucks just fine. (which means lifting five milk crates with 4 gallons in each one off of a pallet and pushing them into place, or lifting 40lb boxes of butter and juice around, and unloading trucks where some of the pallets weigh about 2,000 lbs, though I admit with those heavier pallets I did need the truck driver to help push)

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Female here.

"Man's main task in life is to give birth to himself, to become what he potentially is.  The most important product of his effort is his own personality."     
queenkale.deviantart.com

Miba wrote:

Yeah, that is pretty old, but new opinions are welcome. smile

That's the key: help us kill the preconception of the "frail, weak and girlie-girl" image with more up-to-date and realistic views. There are still a lot of people carrying out the old conservative machism from those who live in the past. That's why I support and adhere to the Mandalorian lifestyle and philosophy (read about their position on genders!).

I do all of the handy work in my house. My dad's an intellectual and won't even change a light bulb if it's dead. So whenever some furniture needs fixing, when there's something heavy to lift or when the paint is scraping off, I'm the one up to the task.

Besides that, I know many more "girlie-boys" and than actual "girlie-girls"... tongue

MS9 needs some serious eye-opening sessions, for his own sake wink

[url=http://daennika.deviantart.com]Fan art[/url]

I am a guy.

"Stop whining. Before you really get me irritated."
     --Boba Fett

im a female

"Die? Didn't you know that Spartans never die?'- Spartan-051 "Kurt"

Hell yeah!!!  Gotta love the Boba Femmes!!  I, however, am I guy.. 35yr old male..  *bows to the ladies*  Greeting to all the lovely ladies in the house.

[b][color=green] Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din[/color][/b]

Im A Guy.

I just thought I'd bring this one up again since we've got some new members. Plus I was having a chuckle reading through it. big_smile As stated previously I am female.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Psychopath, oops I mean Guy.

Great idea to re-open this thread! It's made for very enlightening reading. It's always nice to get a glimpse of the people behind the screen names.

Me, I'm female.

[i]Perhaps I became more human than human.[/i]--Boba Fett, [i]The Mandalorian Armor[/i]

I'm a male, and after reading this topic the whole way through I was waiting for someone to finally say that the in Frankenstein, the monster's name isn't actually Frankenstein, that is the doctor's name.  His monster was always referred to as the Frankenstein's Monster.  Sorry just one of my pet peeves.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

I am Darth Revan, Lord of the Sith! Muhhahahahahaha!! Oh, back on subject, I'm a guy.

"This IS my signature."

139 (edited by draco fett Wednesday, January 10, 2007 12:50 pm)

Sev Fett wrote:

I'm a male, and after reading this topic the whole way through I was waiting for someone to finally say that the in Frankenstein, the monster's name isn't actually Frankenstein, that is the doctor's name.  His monster was always referred to as the Frankenstein's Monster.  Sorry just one of my pet peeves.

One of mine also, but in the book (I just finished reading the original, unabriged version yesterday) the monster was never refered to as Frankenstien's monster. It used the epithets the daemon (that is not a typo), the creature, the fiend, and I think the monster. He also compared himself to Milton's Satan in Paradise Lost.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

I'm female. Hooray for the new girl order!

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

The one I remember most was Frankenstien's monster being called "the creature", and fiend seems familiar. It's been a while since I've read the book though.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Female.

[url]http://museunplugged.blogspot.com/[/url]

143 (edited by SciFifreak90 Friday, January 12, 2007 5:14 pm)

Quite a few members have joined since I was last unbanned.

100% result of the Y-chromosome.

"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!" - Belkar

144 (edited by Boba_Fett Sunday, January 14, 2007 11:02 pm)

I am the same gender as Boba Fett, come on do your research

As You Wish

145 (edited by -Fettish- Friday, February 23, 2007 10:04 pm)

SD_Chick wrote:
MandalorianSpy9 wrote:

that is stupid...girls will NOT take over the world someday...they are too weak in many areas and would not be able to everthrow men. Plus...how many girls are in the army (not too many)   and how many are lumberjacks or coal miners or anything that is the "dirty work". Guys pull their share in things that girls would never do in fear of breaking a nail. There are a ton more examples, if they are needed, i just don't have the time.         

Chrys...we do not yet have the correct technology yet for complete cloning...plus it has never yet worked on mankind or "sperm"....that is a stupid though anyway...

{MW} MS9

{MW} MS9

If the job doesn't expressly require a certain male organ, then a woman can certainly do the job.

For example: I do some farrier work. Men run at the sight of my mule. They won't touch her, but I get the job done no problem.

I'm a female.  smile 

For the record:  I wear makeup, fix my hair, look "girlie", and I own a salon and day spa.  BUT - I can weld as good as any man, I used to drag race my camero, I've helped replace more engines and worked on more cars and trucks than a lot of men will ever even ride in, I've spent afternoons running log splitters and stacking firewood, my father taught me how to box, and I can shoot a tick off a cow from across the pasture. 
Oh, and if I break a nail while doing any of that I'll just go down to my shop and glue a new one on...  ROTFL!!!

tongue

"There's only one thing that scares a Mando man......and that's a Mando woman..."  - Karen Traviss, "A Practical Man"

-Fettish- wrote:
SD_Chick wrote:
MandalorianSpy9 wrote:

{MW} MS9

{MW} MS9

I'm a female.  smile 

For the record:  I wear makeup, fix my hair, look "girlie", and I own a salon and day spa.  BUT - I can weld as good as any man, I used to drag race my camero, I've helped replace more engines and worked on more cars and trucks than a lot of men will ever even ride in, I've spent afternoons running log splitters and stacking firewood, my father taught me how to box, and I can shoot a tick off a cow from across the pasture. 
Oh, and if I break a nail while doing any of that I'll just go down to my shop and glue a new one on...  ROTFL!!!

tongue

You can shoot a tick off a cow from across the pasture?.......Prove it

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

this world is sometimes stupid but fun ow on the record im a guy

Lord Optima stronger then strong scarier then scary and powerful enough to blow up a galaxy but don't think i can't be bothered killing pethedic people like you

ow yeh withought tht male lower region life wouldn't be fun for each gender
so women wouldn't want to take over

Lord Optima stronger then strong scarier then scary and powerful enough to blow up a galaxy but don't think i can't be bothered killing pethedic people like you

149 (edited by -Fettish- Saturday, February 24, 2007 6:09 am)

"Shooting a tick off a cow from across the pasture..." is an old saying...  It means you are a good shot.

And who said the men were in charge anyway?  wink  LOL!

Throughout history men have been responsible for catastrophic wars, destruction of nations, and the enslavement of entire races of people.  Nothing I'd want on my resume, thank you.  LOL!

Mind you, women have done their fare share of bad deeds as well!

So I'd say that together, we've all done a fine job of mucking up the world. 

And that's my last comment on the subject lest it turn into an ugly brawl...  roll

"There's only one thing that scares a Mando man......and that's a Mando woman..."  - Karen Traviss, "A Practical Man"