Re: Male or Female?

Female, if no one guessed yet tongue

[url=http://daennika.deviantart.com]Fan art[/url]

draco fett wrote:

It is spelled Boba, with one "b."

Sorry, my bad, just a typo, it happens to the best of us i'm sure.

Quote of the Month.
My sister-"No way, Jose!"  Me-"Yeah way, Enrique!"

I hope no one assumes I will remember all of this!

by the way, I am female: my avatar is a small picture of me!

My SUV is now the Enemy, look at my average life and nothing has been alright...
I'm preoccupied with 1985... (Bowling for Soup)

LOL GREAT***** SUBJECT  lol.......im a Dude**  so anyways......i think its great how many girls are on here......boba fett must be a ladies man.......LOL.....its all cool.

MandalorianSpy9

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

MandalorianSpy9 wrote:

boba fett must be a ladies man....

Yep, I think on the old boards the girls actually outnumbered the guys (active users, anyway.)

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

56 (edited by BobaJoe Thursday, May 18, 2006 8:13 pm)

Boy

1rst gear*click*..ok.2nd gear*click* 3rd gear*click* 4rth gear *click* 5th gear *click*..rabbit speed*click*VRRRR* Wow to fast !!

We've got Predator fans on here?????!!!!!!!!YYYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!I've watched it every time that's it has ever come on since my dad interduced it to me when I was like 4.AVP so screams AVP2

Man,I feel like a woman...well I hope anyway.I'm going on 14 this September and high school this August.
Mel...LOL...i thought you were a guy....infact i thought I was one of the girls on the boards.
See,Daenna I've been watching my grammer and spelling.Now,watch me screw up in the next couple of words.

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

So.....does anyone know what the count is right now.....im too lazy to do it. How many girl and how many guys are on here.......??????anyone????

p.s. it is cool that soo many
girls like Boba.....and are willing                             MandalorianSpy9 big_smile
to root for him on this site....

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

MandalorianSpy9 wrote:

So.....does anyone know what the count is right now.....im too lazy to do it. How many girl and how many guys are on here.......??????anyone????

12 Girls and 16 Boys, so far. No, I wasn't keeping track, I did it just now cause I was bored and you asked.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Then we need to recruit some more girls, so we're not outnumbered.  smile

BFFC Moderator

Girl Boba fans rock!
They are so smart!

-Boba Dude

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

wow so many girls. that rocks

some blood lines were ment to end.

Boba Dude wrote:

They are so smart!

Actually, I still believe that Fett fans are statistically more intelligent than the average Star Wars fans, whether male or female.

BFFC Moderator

BFFC Chrys wrote:
Boba Dude wrote:

They are so smart!

Actually, I still believe that Fett fans are statistically more intelligent than the average Star Wars fans, whether male or female.

I believe that too. We're more civalized, have better conversations, create a better homey feeling, and have more depth and understanding.

65 (edited by Atinvod Saturday, April 8, 2006 3:36 pm)

Dang straight!I didn't prove anything with that did I?But,that was really sweet Boba Dude-oh,the only time I get to watch Beadamon is in the mornings and on fridays...does it come on any other time?
I'm trying to get Kara convinced to join us.And I think she's gonna-she's so predictable.So BBFC Chrys add one tally to the girls ahead of time!

p.s.Can we call you Miss Chrys still?I think I accidentily posted Miss Chrys somewhere...you don't mind do you?If you do I'm sorry and will go find that post and edit it...infact I'll do that now...fixed it.

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

The more girls the merrier!  But Miba's the one doing the counting; she's far more organized than I.  (You can call me whatever you want.  Chrys is plenty for me.)

BFFC Moderator

smile I'll add her as soon as she joins, or has she joined already? Kara? I'll look. I don't see her listed yet, so I'll wait.

Atinvod, What channel do you watch it on?
When I watched it, it was on every day at 7:00 - 7:30
It was a cool show

-Boba Dude

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

69 (edited by True Warrior Friday, April 21, 2006 6:20 pm)

Im a guy. Straight up pimpin.

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

male

71 (edited by TheGunslinger Thursday, May 18, 2006 2:24 pm)

One more male here. I'm surprised the guys are doing so well...if I recall from the old boards, it was just about all girls. Is we steppin' up?

And sorry, but I have to do it:
"Males are the superior sex, but only a female can create a child. Does that seem right to you?"
-Jubil Early, Firefly

Disclaimer: the above quotation does not reflect the views of this author. Personally, he likes girls. Girls are cool. Most guys this author knows are stupidheads/dumbfaces. Girls will probably inherit the world some day. This author just thought the above quotation was funny. Haha. Bloodletting will be unnecessary.

GPI: Fondly regard crustacean

72 (edited by MandalorianSpy9 Thursday, May 18, 2006 2:28 pm)

TheGunslinger wrote:

One more male here. I'm surprised the guys are doing so well...if I recall from the old boards, it was just about all girls. Is we steppin' up?

"Males are the superior sex, but only a female can create a child. Does that seem right to you?"
-Jubil Early, Firefly

Disclaimer: the above quotation does not reflect the views of this author. Personally, he likes girls. Girls are cool. Most guys this author knows are stupidheads/dumbfaces. Girls will probably inherit the world some day. This author just thought the above quotation was funny. Haha. Bloodletting will be unnecessary.

LOL    nice 1 dude...he he he     yes but females can't survive without us either...it takes 2 for a kid...    But males are supposed to be the dominant sex...so there is nothing wrong with your quote... lol     can't wait to see what the chiks say about this one....(signing our death sentance)

{MW} MS9
p.s.  i still think girls r kool.

"Behind every man is a woman holding his leash" or some such quote I forget what it is exactly. Then another, "Some men make good pets, the others can be disposed of". tongue Retaliation quotes, I guess, though probably not very good ones.

And, yes, on the old boards I think there were only about two or three guys, then it slowly picked up after a while up to about 6 or 7 I think, now the guys are winning. Though, something interesting I noticed, most the guys are younger, like, 12-15. Whereas most the girls are older, like 19-20some.

yeah...i'm glad we've got a good many new guys on here...it takes away the minority feeling...lol

{MW} MS9

lol.....yeah, it knda does.

TheGunslinger wrote:

-Jubil Early, Firefly

Good point. Men ARE superior to women in some ways, and women are superior to men in some ways. I think we're equal. But your right, girls will probably rule the world someday....lol

{MW} TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]