26 (edited by Gustavo_Perez Tuesday, May 1, 2007 6:02 pm)

Re: Your friends

Fetterthanyou wrote:
draco fett wrote:

Thank you Yautja, but you are both right and wrong. I do have a friend, but I never get to see her. I have the chance to make friends, I chose not to. There are about five girls who follow me around school. I do not make friends because I am a misanthrope. However, I do occasionally talk to a few people during my classes.

You are not a misanthrope. You are not old enough to be a misanthrope (no crack at your age, just need more experience). You have not witnessed enough (especially without friends) to have an overarching hatred or distrust of humanity. Either you just think that you are because you choose not to hang out in the ordinary sense, or you are trying way to hard to become one... for some reason or another.

Well I can understand somewhat what Draco is saying, I have a similar problem. The difference with me is that my problem isn't having a nature with excluds socializing. I don't want to get too personal with myself, but my problem in general is that some events have caused a lot of anger and hatred in me, and since I don't have any way to let it out, it stayed inside and severely worsened my personality ( made a lot more negative, generally speaking). Which is why I am the way now, hahaha... neutral

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

27 (edited by Sol Gonsar Wednesday, May 2, 2007 8:18 pm)

Re: Your friends

The Yautja wrote:

Okay, just in case you guys didn't realize it, it souds really emo when you take the time to post:  "I don't have any friends, boohoo . . ."

There was no "boohoo" in mine. When I said I didn't have friends I was simply stating the truth. If I wanted them, I'd probably go get some.

Sol Gonsar wrote:

Online: 1...if NPC's count that is...

This made me laugh for a very long time, thank you. (not at the only 1 friend thing, the npc joke...)

big_smile Didn't expect that.

"Theres NOT a country in the world that Bush would not get BOOO'd at ....even if Bush went to Antarctica the penguins would demonstrate."-Darknovae, NS Forum

Re: Your friends

Sol Gonsar wrote:

There was no "boohoo" in mine. When I said I didn't have friends I was simply stating the truth. If I wanted them, I'd probably go get some.
big_smile Didn't expect that.

I added the boohoo for dramatic effect.  And if what you say is true fine.  I'm just telling you it sounds kind of whiny and attention-grabby to post it.

If ya love me . . .And ya know me . . . And ya've seen me . . .
I'm Old Gregggggggg!

Re: Your friends

Well, the question is "how many friends do you have", by answering "none" then wouldn't that simply be answering the question? I can see if you're in a different topic and randomly say you have no friends how that would seem like whining. But I don't get how answering the question is whining? Maybe it was the wording?

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Re: Your friends

In real life I have three close friends and one good friend. Three of my friends are from the place that I grew up (one from when I was at school and the other from when I was at college) and one of my close friends stays in the place where I moved.

On here I obviously it is none as I have just joined.

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

Re: Your friends

Miba wrote:

But I don't get how answering the question is whining? Maybe it was the wording?

Huh, I think you're right.  It was the wording.

If ya love me . . .And ya know me . . . And ya've seen me . . .
I'm Old Gregggggggg!