Re: What do you do?

Update: I got laid off so Im now a job hunter with hopes of either being a medical coder again or a real estate appraiser.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

I have changed jobs, still work for the same company but I'm in Statutory Compliance. I make sure our customers are licensed to buy explosives now. wink

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

sweet, i gotta buy some stuff off of ya Mel...

i'm done of working for the summer (landscaping), and await for school sad

I'm in Australia remember, besides I'm not in Customer Service wink

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

I'm only 11  and dont have a job, i will be going into high shcool in September 2007 ! this year..... however my 18 year old brother, Lewis is working at Mcdonalds wink ( please take note that this is the worst job in history )
No offense Lewis if you are reading this! big_smile tongue

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Good luck finding another job Sharra. I have my fingers crossed for you that you find a new job soon (fingerscrossed)

I am a stay at home mum at the moment. I would like to work from home though once the younglings have gone to school as it is not going to work out for me to return to work.

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

what is your job, devil girl?

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

she just said, she stays at home. That = no current job.

inresponse to the What do you do? question
breath eat sleep blink digest...anyother questions

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

I am a freelance make up artist. I also work as a receptionist  for a company called Ultimate Ears that makes In Ear Monitors for bands, techs, ect.

"Maybe I'd have grown up a nice guy if a Jedi hadn't cut my dad's head off in front of me."

I'm starting out my freshmen year in college.  I'm not working or anything on the side because my mother didn't want me to have to worry with that because that's why she didn't graduate from college.  She worked days and went nights and it got really exhausting for her, so she's against my ever getting a job until I'm out of school.

Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius.~ Fulton J. Sheen

although i want to be a chef and an artist when i'm older...:P i love cooking, lol, and i am very good at drawing smile

I'm still a dairy manager, though I could move up to ICM within the next year or two.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

I work for six people!

I'm a prisoner/slave/student/recruit/midshipman at the Military College of  Vermont.

"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!" - Belkar

41 (edited by ee-3 Tuesday, November 18, 2008 5:29 pm)

green helmeted fett wrote:

although i want to be a chef and an artist when i'm older...:P i love cooking, lol, and i am very good at drawing smile

Wow! me too except now instead of artist I want to be a cartoonist... big_smile
    well not really at the good at drawing part... hee tongue

" Everyone dies, but since nobody's paid me to kill you...sleep well."
     -Boba Fett-

Currently in 10th, no job as of now. Over the summer I'll have to pick something up, recover from an out flux of cash (which will probably be taken care of because of Christmas, btw) for my armor. It's not cheap. And whatever I want to buy. Thankfull, I'm getting my dad's car, and as its nearly as old as me, I'm not having to pay.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

Update: I now work as a real estate appraiser trainee. I am looking forward to getting myself established in this business.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

I've mostly been a stay at home mom, but my kids are in college so I can't use that as an excuse for not working anymore. I went to college for computer programming, but I'm out of date for that and hated it. I've been trying to take a class to get a Realtor license but the two colleges in my area haven't been having them because of lack of interest. So I guess I'm a bum. smile

I'm a professional photographer. I work mostly with schools and sports leagues. I plan to branch off and start doing more family and wedding type things 'cuz that's where the money is.

I travel a lot for work since my company services three states. I've been thinking about bringing my little Boba action figure on the road with me and taking photos of him at all the tourist-y things I do in my spare time away from home. Kinda like the "roving gnome" but waaaay more Kick @$$! would anybody be interested in seeing that series?

There are only two rules for life:
1. Suck Less    2. Do Better   Learn it, Live it, Love it.

I would!! that sounds great.

Spunky, that sounds neat, I'd look at those.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

How I haven't seen this topic in about...(thinking)...(7-9)...2 years? Maybe...

I am still a student at Talladega High School.

A private soon to be PFC or CPL in JROTC...

I am a Combat Engineer. I work for the army finding roadside bombs. I was a platoon marksman but that went to someone with more rank. I pretty much just do whatever my Lt. tells me for a living.

"Everyone dies. It is the final and only lasting justice."
―Boba Fett

I work as a Tech support agent.  I would also like to say that a full time mom is the hardest job around ask my wife. They work harder than any of us.

EEB- toor JAHT-nay toor ASH-ahd-KEE-ram-oor  - Today is a good day for someone else to die -