Re: Upcoming video games you can't wait for.

The Ornge Box http://orange.half-life2.com/

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

Re: Upcoming video games you can't wait for.

YES!!!!!!!!!!its got episode 2, and that portal game and all that! AWESOMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: Upcoming video games you can't wait for.

Valthonin wrote:

Just in case you LEGO fans didnt know, theres a LEGO: Indiana Jones coming out. and yea jesse a lego jurassic park would be awsome

They were showcasing the Lego Indiana Jones along with the Lego Star Wars 3 at the Comic Con.  Looks really cool.  I'm assuming that everyone that has played Lego Star Wars 2 has played until they've unlocked Boba Fett and the Bounty Hunter campaigns?

tongue

--Sadriel Fett (BFFC Moderator)
"I'm just a simple Fan, trying to make my way in the universe."

79 (edited by Jesse Fett Monday, October 8, 2007 9:07 pm)

Re: Upcoming video games you can't wait for.

that orange box crap is B.S what if you already have the other half lifes and Just want ep2 and none of them stupid other games hmm GREED I TELLS YA they're becoming like mircosoft

Your god won't be there to save you, or maybe I will

Re: Upcoming video games you can't wait for.

Call of Duty 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

calvinanglin@gmail.com | Dei voluntas fiat
I seek to knowledge to share it.

Re: Upcoming video games you can't wait for.

Jesse Fett wrote:

that orange box crap is B.S what if you already have the other half lifes and Just want ep2 and none of them stupid other games hmm GREED I TELLS YA they're becoming like mircosoft

Or its a great deal for people like me who didn't buy any of them.

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

Re: Upcoming video games you can't wait for.

WWE SmackDown Vs. Raw 2008.....coming out Nov. 19th.

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

Re: Upcoming video games you can't wait for.

Sadriel_Fett wrote:
Valthonin wrote:

Just in case you LEGO fans didnt know, theres a LEGO: Indiana Jones coming out. and yea jesse a lego jurassic park would be awsome

They were showcasing the Lego Indiana Jones along with the Lego Star Wars 3 at the Comic Con.  Looks really cool.  I'm assuming that everyone that has played Lego Star Wars 2 has played until they've unlocked Boba Fett and the Bounty Hunter campaigns?

tongue

yep, beat all the missions too.

Anyways, one game I REALLY WANT is Super Smash Bros. Brawl for Nintendo Wii.

Re: Upcoming video games you can't wait for.

a red versus blue game would be sweet.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: Upcoming video games you can't wait for.

Ooo another game I cant wait for DEAD ISLAND. its about being stranded on an Island infested with grusome zombies. Theres just not enough zombie games that have a satifyingly squishy gooey headshot. Land of the Dead being the best zombie game ever you all shouldget it and they should make a patch that makes it work on vista

Your god won't be there to save you, or maybe I will

Re: Upcoming video games you can't wait for.

So I would like to know who expects KotOR 3?

calvinanglin@gmail.com | Dei voluntas fiat
I seek to knowledge to share it.

Re: Upcoming video games you can't wait for.

Not for a long time Karson, BioWare are busy finishing Mass Effect at the moment & are also working on a secret MMORPG.

BUT there are rumours about what this MMORPG is gonna be........

Read Here - http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/829/829184p1.html

big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

"i know all about the art of the hunt"

Re: Upcoming video games you can't wait for.

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

YES!!!!!!!!!!its got episode 2, and that portal game and all that! AWESOMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've played the Portal 2-D version.

89 (edited by Alo Fett Wednesday, October 24, 2007 5:06 pm)

Re: Upcoming video games you can't wait for.

Jesse Fett wrote:

that orange box crap is B.S what if you already have the other half lifes and Just want ep2 and none of them stupid other games hmm GREED I TELLS YA they're becoming like mircosoft

that's kinda the point with anything...to make as much money with it as you can.
but if you ask me it's not greed at all, it's one of the best deals on that meny games I have ever seen. I bought 5 games for $50! all of witch if you ask anyone could each be sold for $30-50 bucks.
so don't diss.
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w90/albenjammin/bobafettflipgun.gif


...I just thought that was cool.

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

Re: Upcoming video games you can't wait for.

Fett_II wrote:
Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

YES!!!!!!!!!!its got episode 2, and that portal game and all that! AWESOMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've played the Portal 2-D version.

Me 2, it was cool...
Hey,Jesse....do you not have Xbox live? cause, i think thats the only reason they made team frtresses 2

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: Upcoming video games you can't wait for.

has anyone played
battle front renegade...for the psp.

im curious if its anygood.
i wonder how !G-88 plays?

"mmmm, pistol whip." -Homer Simpson
[url=http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42831046]Cujos' MySpace[/url]

Re: Upcoming video games you can't wait for.

I am still mad about that psp mess

calvinanglin@gmail.com | Dei voluntas fiat
I seek to knowledge to share it.

Re: Upcoming video games you can't wait for.

word. having an exclusive game for the psp seems to make no sense, do they not want to sell alot of games?
annoying.

on another note-i just started playing thru BIOSHOCK...wow. if you own a 360 and have not played it,
this is the closest thing to a work of art on a video game. very unique, defies a genre, and is just really emersive. wait til it hits the used game pile and pick it up.

"mmmm, pistol whip." -Homer Simpson
[url=http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42831046]Cujos' MySpace[/url]

Re: Upcoming video games you can't wait for.

Awsome..........I wantedto rent/get BIOSHOCK, but i didnt know if i wouldlike it. I thought i would. Hows the whole make yourselfa weapon thingy work out?

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: Upcoming video games you can't wait for.

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

Hows the whole make yourselfa weapon thingy work out?

i just started the game so i only have a few genetic powers but its pretty cool. lightning, fire, tele-kenesis, to name a few. nothing like having a fist full of lightning huh?
it does have alot of graghic violence-so be ready for that.
dont buy it at full price try and borrow it or gamefly. cause the replay is next to nothing from what ive heard.

"mmmm, pistol whip." -Homer Simpson
[url=http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42831046]Cujos' MySpace[/url]

Re: Upcoming video games you can't wait for.

I can't wait for Assasins Creed. That game looks frikin awsome!

BD

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

Re: Upcoming video games you can't wait for.

cujo wrote:
Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

Hows the whole make yourselfa weapon thingy work out?

i just started the game so i only have a few genetic powers but its pretty cool. lightning, fire, tele-kenesis, to name a few. nothing like having a fist full of lightning huh?
it does have alot of graghic violence-so be ready for that.
dont buy it at full price try and borrow it or gamefly. cause the replay is next to nothing from what ive heard.

Ya, I beat the game on normal in like 2 days (but i am pretty hardcore with games so...) Then I beat it on hard with nearly all the achievements before i had to return it. Its extremely fun, great storyline, great fps action. No replay value. You have enough time to try whatever you want during 1 or 2 runs through and no multiplayer. Making it a MUST Play, but a no-buy.

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

Re: Upcoming video games you can't wait for.

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:
Fett_II wrote:
Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

YES!!!!!!!!!!its got episode 2, and that portal game and all that! AWESOMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've played the Portal 2-D version.

Me 2, it was cool...
Hey,Jesse....do you not have Xbox live? cause, i think thats the only reason they made team frtresses 2

huh? got an acount, dont actualy got an xbox. Did I miss somthing?

Your god won't be there to save you, or maybe I will

Re: Upcoming video games you can't wait for.

1: The force unleashed

2: Kotor 3

3: Fracture

4: Republic commando 2 (hey i can dream right?)

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

Re: Upcoming video games you can't wait for.

1:Half Life 2 episode 4 (or half life 3 but whatever)
2: Portal 2, if they can make one, the ending could be open to interpritation
3Fracture
thats all i got for now.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]