Topic: Forum name descriptions...

In the past, I feared this would happen... Lately, we have had many, many topics unnesescarily posted in the incorrect forums. The reason I say "unesescarily" is because there is a way to prevent it. I think if you modified the forum descriptions so they described a little more about what can or can't be posted in the forums, it would really cause people to post things where they belong, and not have to cause all of the moderators (or administrators) to do extra unnesescary work.

[url=http://s7.invisionfree.com/starwarsplanet/][b]Please check out my message board, Star Wars Planet![/b][/url]

Re: Forum name descriptions...

The previous web app was a bit harder to manage. This seems to be good, with broader-ranging categories for the forums now. Moving a topic here and there isn't a problem; editing the descriptions to be a little clearer is welcome to feedback.

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

it doesn't seem too much of a problem to me, and now aaron is saying its all cool and easy to move a subject/post....i don't see the problem.

MandalorianSpy9

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

MandalorianSpy9, CHECK THE DATES!

take it easy baby take it as it comes

lol......sorry bout that. big_smile    i wasn't even paying attention.....lol big_smile

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane