Topic: Emperor in Thong vs Draco's Psycho Rabbit

This topic is purely for laugh factor. On the chatroom we decided the most disturbing thing in the SW universe had to be Emperor Palpatine in nothing but a red thong and a cape. We also know that Draco's pet rabbit has Satan tendencies (think rabbit in Monty Python's The Holy Grail).

So if the two were to battle who do you think would win? I think the rabbit.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Re: Emperor in Thong vs Draco's Psycho Rabbit

Wow Mel. I suppose I would say my rabbit. By the way, she does not have Satan tendencies, Satan has Bunny tendencies. tongue

take it easy baby take it as it comes

wow thats a hard one.......... big_smile but i think it would be the bunny.

Lol I would say it's a draw...

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

it would be incredibly close like the rabbit would launch itself at the emporers and he would turn and shake it!!!! so the rabbit would be blind but the rabbit would hit the emporer and they both would be rolling around on the floor. PRETTY freakin close but i still say rabbit.

You're forgetting the Emperor has Force Lightening. He could fry the rabbit, but somehow I think that the devil... ahem I mean the rabbit, would have some way to thwart that tongue

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

the emperor would go to glen close for advice, on how to beat this "Satan"
advantage...emperor.

"mmmm, pistol whip." -Homer Simpson

"For death awaits you all with big sharp pointy teeth".
With that in mind, I would say............the rabbit.  Totally.  Rabbits are telepathic, and are trying to take over the world so she'd call in reinforcements and waste the emperor.  Even without the reinforcements the rabbit would annihilate the emperor.  Poor Palpatine in a thong never stood a chance.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.