Topic: RPG Idea - SW vs Aliens

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in a Star Wars vs Aliens RPG?

I think fighting something that bleeds acid could be fun tongue

If there's enough interest I'll put something together to start the ball rolling. big_smile

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Re: RPG Idea - SW vs Aliens

do u mean the whole SW universe or just like the mandos or emipre or what? i like the idea thought.

Anything from the SW universe, just needs to be set in a certain time period.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

i say old republic ( I LOVE CLONES)...

i like the sound of that. now for the alien side, is there those humans? predators?

"I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe"

When you say aliens, do you mean Aliens, the species in the movie, or the other aliens in movies.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

As she specified something that bleeds acid, she means the Xenomorphs, the ones from the Alien series of movies.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

And for the alien side it should just consist of the aliens.  And we could make a caste system.  Eg. A warrior caste, a drone caste, the breeders and of course the queen.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Yes I was meaning the Alien films.

I was thinking along the lines of a hive of aliens - as usual bred by mad scientist tongue I've already started thinking of a beginning... wink

BFFC Moderator

lol sure im down

lol, sounds fun.  I'd sure like to see the clones go against an army of xenomorphs!

Kel Solaar at your service, for a price...

*throws hat into the ring* I'm in.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

i dont know why but aliens remind me of the vong. but i want to play this.

I've posted the RPG, it's called In Space No One Can Hear You Scream (couldn't help myself, was the slogan for Alien) big_smile

BFFC Moderator

Sorry, I've been away for a LOOONG time, and I just came across this thread (thanks Sev Fett).  I will probably join as well, but I warn you: It'll be my first RPG, and I'll totally suck at it.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.