Topic: Dark Anakin vs. Boba Fett

This sould be a good batlle of my two favorite characters. boba fett vs. Anakin after he is corrupted by the emperor. As much I like Boba, I think Dark Anakin would win. well, enjoy!

"The tasks you must undertake as the Arbiter are perilous- suicidal! You will die as each Arbiter has before you! The council will have their corpse."-(Halo 2), The High Prophet of Mercy

Re: Dark Anakin vs. Boba Fett

Since Boba bested Vader, I would give it to Boba.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

3 (edited by the outline Friday, March 16, 2007 5:39 pm)

draco fett wrote:

Since Boba bested Vader, I would give it to Boba.

when did Boba ever best vader? I you mean the time where he was sent after abal karda then need I remind you that that ended in a tie breaker, sightly vader's win because boba fled barley making it out. plus dark anakin is more flexible and much faster than darth vader after he was rebuilt into part machine. though probably not as talented in the force. stiil, my heart says boba but unfortunatley it is almost certain that dark anakin would win.

"The tasks you must undertake as the Arbiter are perilous- suicidal! You will die as each Arbiter has before you! The council will have their corpse."-(Halo 2), The High Prophet of Mercy

I am talking about that, and need I remind you that at the end of the comic the narrator explicitly states that Boba won, but did not kill Vader because he did not want the Empire's wrath upon him?

take it easy baby take it as it comes

5 (edited by IG-88 Saturday, March 17, 2007 5:05 am)

Exactly i think it would be close but Boba would win. As for Vader being more powerful before i doubt that he had barely begun learning the ways of the sith.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

IG-88 wrote:

Exactly i think it would be close but Boba would win. As for Vader being more powerful before i doubt that he had barely begun learning the ways of the sith.

Once again, you prove your great intelligence.  Not to mention anakin is physically stronger as vader due to his cybernetic limbs.

SF

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

Thanks smile. I am certan Boba would win but it would be a tuff fight.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters