Re: Mace Windu vs. Boba Fett

I agree dumb old Palps wanted to kill him himself!!!!!!

There are many "what if's" here. Mace is reported as being one of the most powerful Jedi ever, and that is how he attained a spot on the High Jedi Council at such a young age, the youngest untill Anakin came along. He was also the only master of his lightsaber form Vaapaad. This would make him quite the foe to Boba Fett even in his prime. Yet there is still hope for those who root for Boba. Through out the Star Wars Universe there has been Jedi assains and non-force sensitive individuals that have killed Jedi. Perhaps those were not those of Mace Windu's level, but Jedi nevertheless. Boba Fett is a carefull planner and pays very close attention to details. If Mace Windu and the Jedi Order had continued to be a force in the galaxy an adult Boba Fett could have talken down Windu or another Jedi of his caliber.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Shoot yeah!

Agreed

Don't drink and drive.......you might spill your drink.

boba would eventually beat mace

Like he could of in the young adult series

Boba was almost killed in the young adult series.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Why does everyone always mention Boba's figth with Mace when they're talking about how good Fett is? He didn't do anything to Windu in that fight. Palpatine saved his life when he intervened.

If I was totally sane, I wouldn't be as good at my job.

Actually boba almost froze mace in the fight shot him with glancing blows from the gun hit him a few times and stalemated him at the end. If u reread it boba had his flechette pistol pointing at mace and mace had his lightsaber ready to strike boba. But if u remember how long it took for mace to strike palpatine then boba has a very high chance of shooting mace windu before the blow connects. Plus because of boba's armour it would have protected him from an attack. It did earlier in the fight several times.

Mace could have beheaded Boba. No armor on the neck.

Bobo Fett the clown,not getting killed by Windu is not the same as stalemating him.And you said it yourself, he hit him with "glancing blows" and those punches probably didn't amount to much damge towards Windu.

If I was totally sane, I wouldn't be as good at my job.

i can't choose between my favorite Jedi/character in prequel trilogy and my favorite bounty hunter/character in original trilogy/overall favorite character!

don't make me choose!

(kidding...Boba Fett all the way, baby.) cool

Star Wars Episode VII: Boba Fett's Revenge
Coming to theaters whenever George Lucas dies.

187 (edited by Revan Reborn Friday, October 26, 2007 10:45 pm)

Ehh...Mace Windu is a pansy. Sure, he's a well esteemed Jedi Master, but we're talking about the most feared bounty hunter the galaxy has ever seen.

I'm going with Fett hands down. At his peak, he would have demolished Windu. Let's face it, Windu is no Shaft, he's a girlie man with a purple lightsaber.

[url]http://s3.invisionfree.com/anchorhead[/url]
Star Wars Roleplay forum

Lol he dose have a point.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

I don't think that the fight between a teenage Fett and Windu is valid as testimony in this hypothetical. I really think that its about each of them in their prime, their top physical form. Boba was not yet at his battle hardened self. Plus during that fight his motivation was very emotional. When Boba took his emotion out of the equation he was a much better fighter. Emotion get in the way for almost everyone but the Sith. Older Boba was far less emotional in a fight.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

the Sith use their anger, the Jedi try to distinguish it. my best bet is that Mace would win.

btw the way obiwan blocked flames in the clone wars and boba could beat him but not at 13 maybe 25 earliest

chuck norris once put his finger in the air and said "bang" and a plane crashed but but boba fett once tapped on something and 3 capital ships crashed.

Let us all remember that it took trechary and a distraction to kill Master Windu.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

I just played SWBF-2 as Boba Fett, on the all hero vs. villain in mos eisley battle, and I didn't die the whole time. I killed Mace and the other jedi like 10 times each. But that is unrealistic (or is it not?). Boba Fett would jetpack to a high place, fire his gun at Mace, and while Mace was concentrating on blocking, Fett would fire his missle. Mace would barely get out in time with the force, and Fett would flamethrow him while Mace was shell shocked. Mace would survive by force pushing Fett, but barely. Fett would roll, throw a grenade, fire some more, shoot a poison dart while Mace was rolling from the grenade, it would slow him down, then Fett would hammer him with his blaster in one hand, flames flying from the other, and it would be too much for Mace. Fett would use his wristcord and wrap him up, and deliver the finishing blast.

"Some soldiers say that to reach maximum combat efficiency, they need to be in the zone. Sir; I live in the zone." - RC 1207 'Sev' to RC 1138 'Boss'

its unrealistic, Mace could just yank him out of the air, knock away the missile, and use force speed to escape the blast

Revan Reborn wrote:

Ehh...Mace Windu is a pansy....Let's face it, Windu is no Shaft, he's a girlie man with a purple lightsaber.

LOL, VERY funny Revan Reborn!!!

If you run, I can track you.  If you hide, I will find you.  If you fight, I will watch you fall......

O.K. I think Boba Fett might have a bit of an unfair advantage in this depute since this is the "Boba Fett Fan Club" but yeah I can't help it. smile Go BOBA it be a close fight but I think Fett would come out on top. big_smile
NOT TO OFFEND ANYONE.

" Everyone dies, but since nobody's paid me to kill you...sleep well."
     -Boba Fett-

Hey "peter5158" you have an AWESOME signature big_smile

-Boba Fett-

Well for me. its JEDI MASTER vs. GUY IN ARMOR WHO GOT TAKEN OUT BY A BLIND DUDE WITH A STAFF

Kind of obvious huh?

Haaa haa ha  that was hilarious big_smile but so sad at the same time sad

-Boba Fett-

J. fett, when you post, try to say something on topic. If you want to say something unrelated, feel free to use the chat room. Thanks. big_smile

I'd say Windu.