Re: Mace Windu vs. Boba Fett

and he didn't become the best bounty hunter, that's what Boba did.

Gustavo_Perez wrote:
draco fett wrote:

He did not train Boba, and he never killed the Kryat Dragon, he ran from it. In Tales From Jabba's Palace, another bounty hunter kills one with a single shot.

http://www.bobafett.com/boards/viewtopi … 96&p=7

He did kill it u @$$hole

Lol yet again another pathetic insult im starting to dislike you. If you want to say somthing make a point dont just try and insult someone for expressing his point of veiw. As far as i cna remember i dont think jango did kill the Kryat.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

He did not kill it. Re-play the game and see. Jango had no way to kill it; he was weaponless. Gustavo, what is the point of your insults? If you do insult someone about a possible factual error, make sure you are correct, as you are not.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

wow, 7 pages of one little argument.

155 (edited by Gustavo_Perez Wednesday, May 23, 2007 4:45 pm)

Thylacine wrote:
Gustavo_Perez wrote:
draco fett wrote:

He did not train Boba, and he never killed the Kryat Dragon, he ran from it. In Tales From Jabba's Palace, another bounty hunter kills one with a single shot.

He did kill it u @$$hole

Draco's right he ran from it, he didn't kill it. Only because, if I remember right, his weapons were taken from him by Gardulla.

You don't remember right. At the end of the level, he throws Gardulla to the dragon and then kills it.

Fett_II wrote:

and he didn't become the best bounty hunter, that's what Boba did.

Well Jango was the best in his time.

IG-88 wrote:
Gustavo_Perez wrote:
draco fett wrote:

He did kill it u @$$hole

Lol yet again another pathetic insult im starting to dislike you. If you want to say somthing make a point dont just try and insult someone for expressing his point of veiw. As far as i cna remember i dont think jango did kill the Kryat.

Well considering it didn't take any effort to insult Draco, I don't care how pathetic it was. It doesn't matter whether you like me or not, dislike me as much as you wish. Besides, I'll make an insult if I want to, don't tell me what to do. And Jango did kill the krayt dragon he kills it at the end of the level.

draco fett wrote:

He did not kill it. Re-play the game and see. Jango had no way to kill it; he was weaponless. Gustavo, what is the point of your insults? If you do insult someone about a possible factual error, make sure you are correct, as you are not.

Actually I think you're the one who needs to replay the level. He kills it at the end. There is no point to mine,or any, insults. Just say one when I feel like it smile. And besides I am correct.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

knowing what Mace Windu is a Jedi an what he done to Boba's father
he may just come out on top an just bearly

Does anybody know about what could have been in Revenge of the Sith? Boba Fett was originally supposed to kill Mace Windu. There was a story board of the fight and everything. In the shot where he kills him Boba is on his back on the floor and shooting up at Mace Windu as he decends down upon him and nails him right in the chest. However Lucas decided against it because he thought that Boba Fett would have been too young at the time to kill a Jedi such as Mace Windu. Also, little addition here, i dont know if anyone else knows but in Return of the Jedi in the sarlaac scene while the hover ship with Luke, Han, Lando etc. flies away at the end, there was originally supposed to be a segment in which you see Boba Fett escaping from the pit. However Lucas thought that the audience was supposed to be focused on Luke's victory over Jabba, and not Boba's return in this particular scene.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

yeah, that's extremely old news. Plus, Samuel L. Jackson didn't want a "low-life" like Boba Fett being his cause of death. And we all know Boba Fett escapes in episode 8.

Episode 8...

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

there is no episode 8....

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Unless you're going by Supershadow. (Lunatic).  *Cough cough*.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Welcome you two. Its blessing to see new faces! Came and injoy the boards and chat room.
Man it would have been soo cool if Boba killed Mace....... and got his revenge.

They are not new, they have been active for months to a year or two.

Yes, Boba should have gotten revenge.

Oh..Sorry... My bad.=D

Sorry. *What would be Episode 8*

Why are people talking about that?

i agree with valthonin. i have seen it too

Don't drink and drive.......you might spill your drink.

Fett_II wrote:

And we all know Boba Fett escapes in episode 8.

Just curious as what you mean by that Fett_II?  Typo or are you referring to something else?  Or are you just joking?
WE NEED ANSWERS MAN!

yeah, it was a typo.

no, and no

oh!why'd ya slice of mah hand?!

so then boba would win

Boba would'nt win he's too young (give him 10 years then let him have another shot at it) as much as i hate to say it
Mace would have killed him if Palpatine had'nt walked in.

"i know all about the art of the hunt"

Age is not relying on canon in this conversation. Palpatine let Windu best him as part of his strategy.

indeed, to make himself appear weak in order to seduce Anakin to the Dark Side and believe that the Jedi were plotting to overthrow him.

sorry guys the reason i said "so then boba would win" is so the conversation sparked again

anyway i still think boba would have killed  mace if not for palpatine