Re: Mace Windu vs. Boba Fett

That is possible; it has been a while since I read Persuit, but either way Boba would not have had a chance of survival.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

He adapts, so he has a chance at surviving, regardless of the slimness of the odds.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

He was about to be killed, he had no chance.

I dont im going for boba fett only because he was able to ambush an IG-88 on bespin and destroy him. IG-88 was a awesome assassin droid so im going for fett. besides mandalorian armor rocks.

"Do or do not, there is no try" -Yoda-

55 (edited by draco fett Tuesday, April 3, 2007 1:23 pm)

IG-88 droids do not compare to Windu.

draco fett wrote:

Ig-88 droids do not compare to Windu.

I agree, more or less. I believe an IG-88 can land at least a few blows however.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Boba did have the flechette pistol and probably could of shot mace. I for one think he was going to because he isn't gonna stand there and let himself be killed especially not by the person who killed his farther.

Don't drink and drive.......you might spill your drink.

Boba was on the ground, and was about to be killed. No matter how skilled Fett is, he could not escape on his own.

he wasn't on the ground he was in a corner.

Okay, and he was about to be killed. He could not have done anything to save his life. Bobais not a god.

draco fett wrote:

Okay, and he was about to be killed. He could not have done anything to save his life. Bobais not a god.

Yes I think I agree Mace but if Boba was an adult he could've slaughtered Mace. You hear Sam Jackson he would've SLAUGHTERED YOU!!! ugh sorry I'm still angered of the fact that Sam wouldn't have done ROTS if Boba killed him I mean wtf it isn't his story.

NO no no no guys i mean its like this ya c i just dont think boba would just stand there (unless of course he had a death wish like his dad) i think he would at least shoot

And i used to like sam jackson.....lost respect for him now.

1. Try to use thee edit button in the bottom right-hand corner of your post so that you do not post twice in a row.
2. Of course Boba would attack, if he had time. He did not have time. He was about one second from being killed.
3. Jango did not have a death wish.

draco fett wrote:

1. Try to use thee edit button in the bottom right-hand corner of your post so that you do not post twice in a row.
2. Of course Boba would attack, if he had time. He did not have time. He was about one second from being killed.
3. Jango did not have a death wish.

Yeah Jango didn't just stand there he tried to activate the jetpack, but it didn't work next thing ya know hes decapitated. Sad that a stupid rhino actually helped kill Jango.

no i meant that jango as much as i like him was a bit cocky to go down with one blaster and try to take on mace the odds were against him. And anyway boba did have time how long does it take to fire a pistol or any gun for that matter plus depending on which angle the lightsaber was coming at boba's armour could off possible protacted him from the worst of the hit.

Boba is not a god, he cannot move at super-speeds. If Palpatine had not walked in, he would have been killed. There was not enough time for him to do anything.

im not saying boba is a god he's far far from it its just that you don't have to move at superspeeds to fire a gun it can take half a second. I went out shooting the other day and i no that it took litrely no time at all to fire the trigger. Anyway i found this thought it might tell you something good GL was wanting to happen. Fett was originally intended to play a role in the film Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. According to the book The Making of Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, Fett would have been involved in the death of Mace Windu, as an act of revenge for Windu killing Fett's father Jango. However, Lucas at one point reorganized the entire story for the film, and cut what he considered to be extraneous characters and situations that he felt were not an essential part of the plot of Anakin's fall.     Thanks to sam it didn't happen

Clown, Boba did not have half a second: he was about to die.

draco a swing from a lightsaber is not faster the pulling a trigger.

true, bobo is right there, draco. wink

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

Yes, but Boba did not have the flechette gut pointed at Windu.  By the time he got it pointed at him, he would have been dead.

It seemed like he did to me and anyway the flechette blast goes almost everyware when your that close so just a random swing a pulling of a trigger and BANG mace is dead.

Boba did shoot it once and Mace blocked all of the projectiles with the Force. In less than a second, Boba was going to die. You are overestimating Boba.

If i was GL, i would have left the part about boba getting revenge out of Sam's script.