Re: Where have you met other Fett Fans?

Trewqp wrote:

I asked sergeant major (Our teacher/coach for ROTC) if i could stitch on a madolorian sign on our navy uniform, of course he said no, but then i asked if he watched any star wars, he said yes, i then asked him which movies/guys do you like? then he said, the clone soliders.  when i heard this, i thought he was gonna allow us to wear stromtrooper outfits and march and stuff with the outfits on , that'd be so motha f****** awsome.
Then what he said shocked me, he says "so hawk ( he gives everyone a nickname in ROTC) did you join because of the soliders in star wars? ( he is refering to the clone's when he says soliders)
And then i said, they influenced the decsision alot. he said starship troopers made him think about the military.
And then i told him if it was possible to clone me, and name the clone boba, then he said get out of here troy.

But then he told me,
if i got into the military, and there is a war, that i would be allowed to place symbols on our outfits and what not.

I am in JROTC and my SFC whom is the Army Instructor gives us all nicknames, too. I guess it just something that Senior NCO's do with their men in the army and it carries over to ROTC, I do know. I am a blank E1 and am getting promoted soon, probably sometime next week. But he is a cool (black) guy he kinda makes me think about questions when we ask him. But I ask him that same question and of course he said no. But me and him mostly talk about the SEC (he is a UGA fan). He is much cooler than our SIA.

I have yet to meet any other Fett fans.

Hmmm, if online games can count, in MapleStory I've encountered some people randomly who know who Boba Fett is. And a lot of people in the guild/alliance know who he is too, though I'm not sure if they're fans exactly. But it's still something.

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

I have made a few from the 501'st at book signings.  Also I have friends at work who have become Fett fans after I answered questions about the Fett figures I have on my desk and enthrawl them to his history.   Now people from work  come up to me and comment about things like the Clone wars Mando episodes.  I am known as the one to ask about anything starwars at work. Kind of cool.

EEB- toor JAHT-nay toor ASH-ahd-KEE-ram-oor  - Today is a good day for someone else to die -

How many of yall are on the Star Wars message boards.

~extremely sad face~   AW!!! Everybody's saying their school! Everybody messes around with me.  A called a girl a nerf herder and started laughing then she started throwing jokes then I said well... how do know what a nerf herder is if you've never watched Star Wars, and she punched me straight in tha face! At least they don't do any of you harm.

I've met them in Houston, where my parents live. One guy in Tyler, He's even got home made Mandalorian armor. A girl from Wisconson which is another internet friend, but that still counts, she's on Fanfic, Codywolf... And... Lot's more, it's just that i'm using too much room.

"I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe."

Sounds like the girl you called nerf herder deserved it. I got  no respect for people who turn to violence just because they're called a nasty name.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Little boy sees my Boba Fett button on my purse this evening and says, "COOOOOOOOOL a Jango Fett pin!"

Aaaawe! <3

"Next time I'll just reach over and pull somebody's head off."

I have never met any actual Fett fans before coming to this website. All of them are either wannabes or completely obliviouse to Star Wars in general. 0_0

Verd ori'shya Beskar'gam.

Various places. I've met other fans at clubs, events, and even online. xD My Academic Counselor for school is even a Fett fan. Maybe I'm just a Fett-fan Magnet. x3

“What do you mean the Slave I took off with Master Fadir?!” - Luke Skywalker, Noncanon source.

I've never personallly met any Fett Fans I'm lucky to know people who even know who Boba Fett is.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

I have never actually met another real Fett fan except on this website