Re: Wolverine vs. Boba Fett?

One thing you guys haven't thought of is if Boba could manage to capture Wolverine (say in a concrete room etc), he could always let him starve to death. It's very cruel and hardly sporting but desperate times call for desperate measures.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Wolverine's claws can slice through concrete wink)

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe.

It was only an example tongue How about a cage made of adamantium?

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Ok that works! LOL

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe.

Wolverine is quite inteligent, but unlike Boba, he tends to "throw and go" in a fight rather than plan out hiis attacks.

SF

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

You guys are thinking too straight forward.  Forget weapons, Boba doesn't even need them to beat wolverine.  Think about it guys, Boba is smart as hell, and would probably know a little bit about Wolverine if he were to for some reason end up in a fight with him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Him knowing about Wolverine would probably be what caused the battle in the first place. But again where as wolvie was trained, boba only had what training he got up til Jango got his head seperated form his body, the rest he learned by himself, so really the advantage lies with either depending on if knowledge taught is better     
than knowledge gained through experience.

Wolverine is just as intelligent or more intelligent than Boba. If Boba was to fight Howlet, Boba would definatly need weapons. Even with weapons, I'm sure Fett would lose.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Yes, Wolverine has had his adamantium skeleton ripped out of his body.  And he survived.  I still think Wolverine would win.  Wolverine has been through a lot, samurai training, military he could beat Boba.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

James Howlett is lethal.  He was made to be a weapon, and he exceeded all expectations.  Boba is deadly too, though.  As I said earlier, If Fett keeps Wolverine at a distance, he might have a chance.  Up close, he wouldn't last long against adamantium claws powered by berserk fury.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

I wonder how Wolverine could stand up to disintegrations.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Sev Fett wrote:

From what I can gather, adamantium is almost indestructable. A magnet could own him, though. Remember what Magneto did to him in the third movie? If Magz were in a really bad mood, he could have torn that adamantium skeleton right from Wolvie's body and called it a day.

So now I have a mental image of Boba trying to lift a giant magnet. Niice. I guess a force-field would be the better choice.

Wolvie also has a load of collateral just waiting to be ransomed. Jubilee?

whats with all this versus stuff?!

Kiwi wrote:
Sev Fett wrote:

From what I can gather, adamantium is almost indestructable. A magnet could own him, though. Remember what Magneto did to him in the third movie? If Magz were in a really bad mood, he could have torn that adamantium skeleton right from Wolvie's body and called it a day.

Wolvie also has a load of collateral just waiting to be ransomed. Jubilee?

Read three posts above yours. I doubt tthat Boba would threaten a child.

Clone_commander, that was off topic. People like to make verses matches.

Magneto did once tear the adamantium out of Wolverine, but he still lived, fought, and eventually got it back.
He would only die of a physical wound if there is too much flesh burned off, or too many vital organs missing.  Then his healing factor would go into overdrive, and he'd die.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

im not sure even mandalorian iron could stand up to adamantium. plus wolverines claws would just slice right thru anything boba threw at him. then again wolverine can't fly.

"I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe"

Neither can Boba can for long.

BFFC-Mel wrote:

One thing you guys haven't thought of is if Boba could manage to capture Wolverine (say in a concrete room etc), he could always let him starve to death. It's very cruel and hardly sporting but desperate times call for desperate measures.

...Actually in one comic I read, Wolverine was talking about how he got caved in once with no way of escaping. I forget how he got out or how long he was in there but he lived by eating pieces of his own arm and then letting it heal....

...Somehow, I think I'd have to vote for Wolverine on this one...besides the whole Marvel Comic Mantra that no one really dies anyway...

Hmmm...maybe if Fett immobilized Wolverine for long enough he could ship him into a sun somewhere...

"A thousand years of space and time and I have never come across anyone wasn't important." -- Doctor Who

haha yeah, weve already seen a bullet to the head would incapacitate wolverine long enough for boba to so say throw him into space? not even wolverine would survive in a vaccum

I've only seen it in the second movie, but it did not incompacitate him for long.

yeah, but maybe a few blaster bolts to the head would do the trick. It would take a while for him to self heal several holes burnt through his brain.

Yes, but he would not have to heal his brain. Blaster bolts would not pierce adimantium.

thats right, i forgot his skull is made of adamantium too. silly me. maybe a well placed rocket to the head

Adamantium is indestructible.  Gambit once used his powers to blow Wolverine's face off, and he's still alive and killing.  Gambit has more power than a rocket, depending on the amount of potential energy in the object he is charging, so Wolvie's head would be as big of a boom as a large bomb.  And he's still alive, as I said.  One rocket, even two, wouldn't break past the adamantium skull.

It would be a draw.

75 (edited by Valthonin Monday, June 4, 2007 2:37 pm)

Boba's flamethrower could burn all of wolverine's flesh off before it could regenerate. Or maybe his poison darts could help or something.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.