Re: Wolverine vs. Boba Fett?

Yeah, the comics have become pretty lame.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

I guess we can kill this topic now (thats always fun)

Sie sind Ni Ni Nae der letzte Dinosaurier, der Mörder der Kühe

I know this topic is older than the internet, but I just want to say, even though I am a huge Boba fan, Wolverine is invincible. Just read Civil War: Wolverine.

"Some soldiers say that to reach maximum combat efficiency, they need to be in the zone. Sir; I live in the zone." - RC 1207 'Sev' to RC 1138 'Boss'

He's not invincible.  It is just VERY hard to kill him.  But yes he withstood a blast from Nitro.  Basically invincible.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

A powerful psychic attack would kill him, and teleporting his skull off of the rest of his skeleton would do the trick as well.  Powerful acids and corrosives would cause his healing factor to burn itself up trying to seal the wounds, especially if the substance is continuously applied.  Maverick's armour, at one point, was specifically designed to take out Wolverine.  Boba Fett could also modify his gear to do the same.  A continuous burst from his flamethrower would also work, in substitution for the corrosives.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Wolverine does heal fast, but Boba will just tear him into shreds before he does.

*Place left thumb on the right side of my neck and perform a throat-slitting motion* You're gonna die in seven days!

Well, as long as the metal is on his skeleton, he can pretty much grow back. If he didn't have the metal, his skeleton could be blown away, and there would be nothing to grow back from. Adamantium is essentially indestructible, but if there is something that can melt of dissolve it, then you could kill him. Magneto also removed it at one point, but it was replaced. Btw, the wolverine movie starring Hugh Jackman is coming out in 2009.

"Some soldiers say that to reach maximum combat efficiency, they need to be in the zone. Sir; I live in the zone." - RC 1207 'Sev' to RC 1138 'Boss'

Which has Deadpool in it.  Believe me I closely follow Marvel.  Which reminds me.  Secret Invasion looks promising...

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Sev Fett wrote:

Which has Deadpool in it.

Thats awesome! Where'd you hear that?

take it easy baby take it as it comes