Re: Aurra Sing 4 Darth Maul

i know! let's pair bossk up with that blue headed one in the cantina bar in ep.4!!

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

27 (edited by draco fett Sunday, February 18, 2007 7:06 am)

Can you find a picture of the blue-headed creature in the Cantina?

take it easy baby take it as it comes

I got curious and looked for any sort of blue headed Cantina creature. The only thing I found was a pair of Duros. There is a black skinned Bounty Hunter named Djas Puhr in the Cantina, but I couldn't find any blue ones.

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

29 (edited by draco fett Sunday, February 18, 2007 4:31 pm)

Green, are you sure you do not mean Jabba's palace, or the bar that Obi-wan and Anakin went in during Episode II? By the way, Thylacine, I like your avatar. It is Soundwave, correct?

Blue skinned, nothing comes to mind.  Pair Bossk up with Danniko Jerriko for all I care.  I like Trandos but just not Bossk.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

31 (edited by Thylacine Sunday, February 18, 2007 5:45 pm)

draco fett wrote:

Green, are you sure you do not mean Jabba's palace, or the bar that Obi-wan and Anakin went in during Episode II? By the way, Thylacine, I like your avatar. It is Soundwave, correct?

Thanks. smile

Yeah, that's Soundwave.

Oh, and I just thought of a possible candidate for the Mysterious Blue Creature. Manaroo.

She's not a Bounty Hunter, but she is Dengar's Fiancee (which also makes her part of the pairings as well.)

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

Didn't they get married in BHW?  And she has blue-skin?

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

I've got an alligator handbag that Bossk can date, LOL.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."-George Orwell

I say IG-88 and that silver c-3po chick

Don't drink at gay parties.

35 (edited by -Fettish- Monday, February 19, 2007 1:19 pm)

{{   Greedo needs to be paired with someone. Let's pair him with Zuckuss.  }}

Awww....  Poor Bossk is all alone...  Hrrrmmmmm..... 

Maybe he can fight Zuckuss for Greedo?

LOL!!!

"There's only one thing that scares a Mando man......and that's a Mando woman..."  - Karen Traviss, "A Practical Man"

And that is GAY!!!! don't say mess like that.

1. This topic is dead.
2. If you do not agree with something someone else said, you do not need to insult them about it.
3. That member is no longer active, so telling her that she can only submit posts you like is pointless.

I have to agree with Draco on point two.  Please don't insult other members of the board.  Thanks.

--Sadriel Fett (BFFC Moderator)
"I'm just a simple Fan, trying to make my way in the universe."

auran singe is so cute i dont know who would turn her down.any single mandalorian would do.

SF is what life is all about.

Not really shes practically bald and has really really pale skin.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

41 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Thursday, August 23, 2007 4:35 pm)

I wouldnt....then when she wasnt looking take the lightsaber and RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE TOPIC NECROMANCER STRIKES AGAIN! (or would..if it wasnt 4 stone... sad )

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

IG-88 wrote:

Not really shes practically bald and has really really pale skin.

Well, you have described Marilyn Manson, and quite a few girls are infatuated with him.

That's true draco. I'm sure that out of the WHOLE galaxy there is someone who would find Sing attractive. I think there is a fettish for everyone.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Lol. wink.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

45 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Saturday, August 25, 2007 4:24 pm)

My advice to Aurra Sing: A:get a wig B: Order some rogain. C:Stop spending so much time on your ship, a little sun never hurt anyone......unless you have a skin condition or somthing like that. D: if all else fails, get spray tanned....only problem....youll go from white....to....er....orange...
also Bossok and......................................................................................................................................who would go well with Bossok? poor poor bossok, well, but there's probably more people for him then there are for me(wow...did i just burn myself?)

46 (edited by Jodo Kast Saturday, September 1, 2007 5:11 pm)

i say Darth Maul. he was the only good part of Ep. 1. 'nuff said.

(does Aurra Sing have a stamp? no, i don't think so...)

Star Wars Episode VII: Boba Fett's Revenge
Coming to theaters whenever George Lucas dies.

i want to date auran sing.shes a sex goddess.

SF is what life is all about.

Jodo Kast wrote:

i say Darth Maul. he was the only good part of Ep. 1. 'nuff said.

(does Aurra Sing have a stamp? no, i don't think so...)

Totally agree with you on the Darth Maul part.  I only watch Ep. 1 just to see him:D

jet pack & rocket launcher-800 credits, mandolorian armor-5,000 credits, being the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy-priceless. brought to you by JediMaster Card

virtualbettie wrote:

I've got an alligator handbag that Bossk can date, LOL.

poor Bossk, constantly being mocked.
however, It would be a good idea.......send it to NASA they might help big_smile

Yes!! That's the one i meant. Djas Puhr. Lol.

I am getting 4 action figures of ep 2 today and some tusken raiders with a bantha. The big battle pack.

One of the figures of the 4 of the collectors tin is zam, lol. 4  - sora bulq, oppo ransisiss, zam wessell and mace windu

who can go with the white bearded snake Oppo? It's not his fault he's a bit different.

Who can go with Oppo, lol, that rymes...... wink

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.