Topic: Photobucket and other sites

OK so I wanted to become a member on photobucket but it costs $ so I was wondering if any of you knew any other sites like it.

there are no star systems slave 1 can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now.    -Boba Fett

2 (edited by Fetterthanyou Saturday, February 3, 2007 10:12 pm)

Re: Photobucket and other sites

No, photobucket is completely free, I use it for all my avatars and signitures.

Heres their little paragraph:

Photobucket provides free video and photo sharing. Easily host and link your images and videos to social networks, auction sites, blogs, and message boards. Photobucket is reliable and very easy to use. Give it a try!

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

oh, I thought I read it cost something, Sweet!

there are no star systems slave 1 can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now.    -Boba Fett

fett3393 wrote:

oh, I thought I read it cost something, Sweet!

Yes I'm going to make one so I can show you my jetpack....among other things....

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

There's also tinypic.com, filefront.com, putfile.com and many others out there just google to find one you like.:D

Jaster Mereel wrote:

There's also tinypic.com, filefront.com, putfile.com and many others out there just google to find one you like.:D

Thank you for your help sir.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

how do you resize to 60x60 pixels on photobucket? it will only let me resize to 75x100.

I don't have to use photobucket to resize. Any image program on your computer will do it. Even Paint.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

How do you resize on paint? I tried that but it only gives me the corner of the pic........

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

yeah, I go to format pic or whatever it's called and then type in 60x60 and it cuts the pic so it's 60x60