1 (edited by Gustavo_Perez Saturday, February 3, 2007 7:11 pm)

Topic: Star Wars Bounty Hunter 2 Petition.

I don't know if this counts, but I want to start a petition to have a sequel to Bounty Hunter made. It will star Boba Fett, obviously. Also, this petition will also call for a "bonus disc" of the original Star Wars Bounty Hunter, which will contain a multiplayer perspective of Bounty Hunter. In multiplayer, you will be able to play as at least Jango, Montross, Komari Vosa, and Zam Wesell. AS i stated above, I don't know if this really counts, but maybe if we got a lot of votes, which I kinda doubt, then maybe we'll get our Bounty Hunter 2. Even if this doesn't work, it's worth a shot, isn't it? Anyway, who's in?

1st vote

1. Gustavo Perez. Email: KingGustavo666@hotmail.com

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Re: Star Wars Bounty Hunter 2 Petition.

I already started something like this.

http://www.bobafett.com/boards/viewtopic.php?id=1085

there are no star systems slave 1 can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now.    -Boba Fett

3 (edited by draco fett Saturday, February 3, 2007 7:28 pm)

No, you did not really. This is a petition.

I think that it may work, but the "bonus disc" seems a bit too much to me.

I doubt this would actually count as a petition, but:

2. Draco Fett

take it easy baby take it as it comes

yeah, I guess so you've got my vote

3. fett3393

how are you going to get this to Lucasarts?

there are no star systems slave 1 can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now.    -Boba Fett

5 (edited by Gustavo_Perez Saturday, February 3, 2007 8:13 pm)

1.Gustavo Perez. Email: KingGustavo666@hotmail.com
2.Draco Fett
3.fett3393

Well, I'm not completely sure yet. I could email them a link to this page, I guess. Anyways I doubt I will have to. I mean for this game to be made I'm going to need A LOT of signatures, I'm estimating 5,000?

Anyway, screw the bonus disc. I just want a game about Boba Fett.

This isn't the only place I'm gonna get signatures from though. I know a few people who are Fett fans at my school, they might join in. They're not much though, only a handful. But maybe they have friends who want this game, and friends who want it, and so on. Also, if you want, you guys can write a petition yourselves and gather a few signatures. If we gather about 5,000, or a large number, we can put all the signatures and votes together and maybe we'll get our game. A lot of work, but I'll take care of most of it.

All you have to do is sign.

make you sure if you do send them my link, cuz that stuff is sweet! and it'll give them an idea of what we want from the game.

fett3393 wrote:

make you sure if you do send them my link, cuz that stuff is sweet! and it'll give them an idea of what we want from the game.

Ok.

I agree that is game needs to be made. Unfortunately I have seen HUUUUGE petitions (over 10k sigs) completely disregarded with reply emails saying, "Thank you for your idea but we are not searching for game ideas at this time."

Not saying it won't work if you can make it big enough because I'm sure this game will be made anyway at some time. Just saying... don't get ur hopes up.

4. Fetterthanyou  Beagleboy00@comcast.net

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

9 (edited by Gustavo_Perez Saturday, February 3, 2007 10:57 pm)

2.Draco Fett
3.fett3393

10 (edited by Villimar Saturday, February 3, 2007 11:13 pm)

Im with ya Gustavo!
5. Villiamar

Cover ears! Big Boom Boom coming.-Tek

What the heck.
6. Sev Fett

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

12 (edited by The Cloner Sunday, February 4, 2007 2:03 am)

Yes, Gustavo's right. We need to do something.
7. The Cloner
EDIT: 8. My sister (does thiount?)

[url]http://impstherelentless.com/tek9.asp[/url]
Everyone should check out this movie. Too bad only chapter 1's ready.

If your serious about this, u gotta post ur email, so they no we aren't just makin up names.

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

14 (edited by Gustavo_Perez Sunday, February 4, 2007 11:13 am)

Fetterthanyou wrote:

If your serious about this, u gotta post ur email, so they no we aren't just makin up names.

Yes if you can, post your email. You don't need to for your sister though Cloner, just her name I guess.

2.Draco Fett
3.fett3393
5.Villimar
6.Sev Fett
7.The Cloner
8.Cloners sister

We're starting to make some progress. Now, if you have any friends who are Fett fans, or maybe just Star Wars fans, please ugre them to make an account here and vote. Even if they just do it to vote. Every vote counts. Thank you. Or you could simply write a petition in paper, have your friends sign it, and tell me about it, so I can add the names here. Thanks.

My email is cardboard@luukku.com and my sister's name is Pia.
That's what you wanted, right?

[url]http://impstherelentless.com/tek9.asp[/url]
Everyone should check out this movie. Too bad only chapter 1's ready.

16 (edited by Gustavo_Perez Sunday, February 4, 2007 7:33 pm)

The Cloner wrote:

My email is cardboard@luukku.com and my sister's name is Pia.
That's what you wanted, right?

Yeah.

2.Draco Fett
3.fett3393
5.Villimar
6.Sev Fett
7.The Cloner cardboard@luukku.com
8.Pia

You know if every registered user signed this we would have 700 sigs. Please BFFC members, I urge you to help  make a Bounty Hunter game all about Boba possible.

2.Draco Fett
3.fett3393
5.Villimar
6.Sev Fett
8.Pia
9. Jesse Fett jessefett@hotmail.com

Ofcoarse we should send out the petitions to other star wars sites, some one might've suggested it already but I didnt read any of the previous posts so whatever. If some one knows how to contact all the head people of sites and can get this to lucasarts, It must be done im too lazy and got no time to do it myself.

Your god won't be there to save you, or maybe I will

Commander Appo  noahitall26@yahoo.com
The reason my email is noahitall is because my name is Noah which is weird because I'm not very religious..... and I'm also a know-it-all sometimes, hence Noah-it-all. Now everyone knows a little bit more about me. I hope this petition grows.....

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

19 (edited by fett3393 Tuesday, February 6, 2007 5:02 pm)

my E-mail is fett3393@msn.com. we'll show them we aren't joking.
maybe you should write it down on a peice of paper and find other people to sign, not just us. and then E-mail it to them with a link to this page and a link to my page.

20 (edited by Gustavo_Perez Wednesday, February 7, 2007 11:32 pm)

1.Gustavo Perez  KingGustavo666@hotmail.com
2.Draco Fett
3.fett3393 fett3393@msn.com
5.Villimar
6.Sev Fett
8.Pia
9.Jesse Fett jessefett@hotmail.com
10.Commander Appo  noahitall26@yahoo.com
11.Commander Phil
12.Danielle Alvarez strangerumblings@yahoo.com                                           

Jesse Fett wrote:

Ofcoarse we should send out the petitions to other star wars sites, some one might've suggested it already but I didnt read any of the previous posts so whatever. If some one knows how to contact all the head people of sites and can get this to lucasarts, It must be done im too lazy and got no time to do it myself.

That is a very good idea. I'll do it when I have time.

Commander Appo wrote:

Commander Appo  noahitall26@yahoo.com
The reason my email is noahitall is because my name is Noah which is weird because I'm not very religious..... and I'm also a know-it-all sometimes, hence Noah-it-all. Now everyone knows a little bit more about me. I hope this petition grows.....

Lol. Yeah I hope this petition grows too, we need a big number if we're to be taken seriously. Thanks for the support all of you.

fett3393 wrote:

my E-mail is fett3393@msn.com. we'll show them we aren't joking.
maybe you should write it down on a peice of paper and find other people to sign, not just us. and then E-mail it to them with a link to this page and a link to my page.

Yeah thats the spirit! Anyways I am going to write this down on a piece of paper, but you know I don't know many people who are Star Wars fans, so I'm probably getting 20 more sigs at the most. But I'm also going to forward this to other Star Wars sites. Oh and on top of that I already advertised this petition to the BFFC page at Myspace, complete with a link here. Since many people have Myspace, I hope to draw in more sigs.

Update: we have a few more votes from some Myspace users.

I'm in!

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe.

Ditto.

"Stupid, frail, non-compartmentalized meatbags!" -HK-47

15.Sol Gonsar Email:solgonsar2005@yahoo.com

"Theres NOT a country in the world that Bush would not get BOOO'd at ....even if Bush went to Antarctica the penguins would demonstrate."-Darknovae, NS Forum

24 (edited by Gustavo_Perez Friday, February 16, 2007 11:10 am)

1.Gustavo Perez  KingGustavo666@hotmail.com
2.Draco Fett
3.fett3393 fett3393@msn.com
5.Villimar
6.Sev Fett
8.Pia
9.Jesse Fett jessefett@hotmail.com
10.Commander Appo  noahitall26@yahoo.com
11.Commander Phil
12.Danielle Alvarez strangerumblings@yahoo.com             
13.Raptor               
14. Boba Fett ( Fighting_irish_fan2000@yahoo.com)
15.Sol Gonsar Email:solgonsar2005@yahoo.com
16.Niner
17.Kyr'am_Ordo

Niner and Kyram Ordo can you put your emails like Sol did? Otherwise Lucasarts wont take us seriously. In fact, they wont take us seriously until we get like 10,000 sigs....

Im in.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters