Topic: Best Star Wars Moment

Okay, what do we all think is the best Star Wars moment, character, line, anything? 
I'm going to say Boba Fett's continuous story.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Re: Best Star Wars Moment

In the movies it is definately Han Solo's conversation in the death star in episode IV.

"Ummm we just had a slight weapons malfunction. Everythings fine, we're all fine. How are you?"

EU would probably be when Chewie died. Not because I hate him or anything, just because It was completely unexpected that such a known character would be killed.

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

My favorite scene was when Jango was decapitated.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Fetterthanyou wrote:

In the movies it is definately Han Solo's conversation in the death star in episode IV.

"Ummm we just had a slight weapons malfunction. Everythings fine, we're all fine. How are you?"

i second that but my favorite EU is definitly when Anakin sings in The Approaching Storm just cuz its hard to imagine Darth Vader singing even tho he isn quite yet

"I will bet all my Star Wars guys. Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Except Boba Fett. No matter how sure I am, I never risk the Fett man."
―Peter Griffin

The scene that sticks out in my mind is in  AOTC when the young Boba Fett is holding his father's helmet after the Battle of Genosios.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

I like the Shuttle Tydirium scene when Han tells Chewie to "Fly casual"

draco fett wrote:

What!? why?

My fav. scene was when Boba fouht Luke above the great pit of Carkoon.

EU would pobably be when they built the totally blaster-proof armor for the Imps too bad it was destroyed during when the whole factory bew up.

there are no star systems slave 1 can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now.    -Boba Fett

That is my favorite scene because I truly despise Jango.

I thought you said you were neutral towards him?
And my favorite scene is the Geo Arena scene. In the video games I like the scene in KotOR where you see Bastila fighting Revan. It's kinda weird because ur just looking back at a battle that your character was in, even though he doesn't remember.

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

I remember posting that, but if you read more of my posts int hat topic, you will see that my opinion changes.

draco fett wrote:

That is my favorite scene because I truly despise Jango.

Naturally, but I think you focus on the negatives of Jango. Anyways my favorite scene is when Jango Fett shoots Coleman Trebor ( the dinosaur jedi who was gonna attack Tyranus) off the balcony down to die in the arena. I always think of it when i repeatedly shoot a jedi in Battlefront 2. In EU my favorite scene is in Star Wars Bounty Hunter when Jango points his gun at someone during the cutscenes. For some reason, the scene in Merchant Row where Jango threatens the guy who has his jetpack makes me crack up. The way the guy starts stammering amuses me.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

fett3393 wrote:
draco fett wrote:

What!? why?

My fav. scene was when Boba fouht Luke above the great pit of Carkoon.

Please don't get Draco started.  tongue

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

It'd have to be a tie between the opening scene of Revenge of the Sith and the space battle of Endor ("It's a trap!")

"Stupid, frail, non-compartmentalized meatbags!" -HK-47

The best Star Wars moment ever is when the clones are told to execute order 66.

[url]http://impstherelentless.com/tek9.asp[/url]
Everyone should check out this movie. Too bad only chapter 1's ready.

Gustavo_Perez wrote:

In EU my favorite scene is in Star Wars Bounty Hunter when Jango points his gun at someone during the cutscenes. For some reason, the scene in Merchant Row where Jango threatens the guy who has his jetpack makes me crack up. The way the guy starts stammering amuses me.

That reminds me, another scene that I like is in "Bounty Hunter," when Jango holds up a wealthy aristocrate up, and the police told him to "put him down." Jango proceeds to drop him off of a belcony to his fate.

The best bit in the whole of Star wars is the beginning of A New Hope
Where the Tantive IV flies over the screen and the Imperial Star Destroyer follows.

The first appearance of Darth vader is damn cool too. I love A New Hope.

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

17 (edited by Gustavo_Perez Friday, February 2, 2007 7:49 pm)

draco fett wrote:
Gustavo_Perez wrote:

In EU my favorite scene is in Star Wars Bounty Hunter when Jango points his gun at someone during the cutscenes. For some reason, the scene in Merchant Row where Jango threatens the guy who has his jetpack makes me crack up. The way the guy starts stammering amuses me.

That reminds me, another scene that I like is in "Bounty Hunter," when Jango holds up a wealthy aristocrate up, and the police told him to "put him down." Jango proceeds to drop him off of a belcony to his fate.

Yeah, something that makes that scene even better is when you think about the fact that Senator Trell is a corrupt politician. He takes advantage of his position to do, well, "bad" things. Who knows who might've lost their lives thanks to Trell letting criminals do what they want. I think this scene is one of Jango's shining moments.

Oh, and another of my favorite scenes is when Boba falls into the Sarlacc. CLASSIC.

I love the bit in ROTJ when Luke cuts the front of the speeder off and the scout trooper crashes into a tree. I thought that was a seriously cool move.

Bechewowa big_smile

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Gustavo_Perez wrote:

I think this scene is one of Jango's shining moments.

Oh, and another of my favorite scenes is when Boba falls into the Sarlacc. CLASSIC.

As do I. I can actually think of one or two others.

I think that that scene could look just a little more realistic, but I like it aswell.

I thinbk the bit where Boba Fett fell into the Sarlacc is a bit....well..rubbish....especially as it all seemed to be for the sake of a burp joke.....

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

Yeah he should have atlest been shot or somthing.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

22 (edited by FettFan79 Saturday, February 3, 2007 6:11 pm)

One of my top favorite scenes is when Luke is looking out over the sands of Tatooine watching the suns set.  The music and the mood are so in sync and emotional and the coloring is beautiful.
I also really enjoy the whole Jango Fett/ Obi-Wan battle on Kamino in AOTC.

Han Solo is always good for a line.  One of my faves of his is "Laugh it up, fuzzball" LOL but the "Fly Casual" line usually always cracks me up.

Fave in EU--The Fett story parts of Bloodlines--there's no picking parts out of that for me.

As far as the Sarlacc scene for Boba's "demise"...GL said in an interview (actually I think it was commentary on one of the dvd's) that if he knew how popular BF would be, he'd have made his "death" more dramatic.

"Train your sons to be strong, but your daughters to be stronger."--Karen Traviss, Bloodlines

FettFan79 wrote:

One of my top favorite scenes is when Luke is looking out over the sands of Tatooine watching the suns set.  The music and the mood are so in sync and emotional and the coloring is beautiful.
I also really enjoy the whole Jango Fett/ Obi-Wan battle on Kamino in AOTC.

Han Solo is always good for a line.  One of my faves of his is "Laugh it up, fuzzball" LOL but the "Fly Casual" line usually always cracks me up.

Fave in EU--The Fett story parts of Bloodlines--there's no picking parts out of that for me.

As far as the Sarlacc scene for Boba's "demise"...GL said in an interview (actually I think it was commentary on one of the dvd's) that if he knew how popular BF would be, he'd have made his "death" more dramatic.

When does Solo say "Fly casually?" I remember that line but not where I heard it.

When they're flying towards the second Death Star and want to land on Endor.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Oh lol.