Topic: Star wars ep. 7,8,9

so Iwas browsing star wars on google and Ifound this

http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/episode7/plot.html

http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/episode8/plot.html

http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/episode9/plot.html

I know they're just plot scripts but it gives you a good look into what the next Star Wars movies are gonna be like.

there are no star systems slave 1 can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now.    -Boba Fett

Re: Star wars ep. 7,8,9

First of all, there will be no more episodes. Second of all, never ever ever trust anything you read on supershadow's site.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

I thought George Lucas contracted 9 episodes, and why not trust supershadow?

there are no star systems slave 1 can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now.    -Boba Fett

GL hasn't done any work for 7-9, and never will.

Also, look at Supershadow's other sections on his site. Said he was best friends with GL, said he had inside info, wrote false spoiler reports and false scripts. Look at the other scripts for the other movies. Look at the spoiler report pictures.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

5 (edited by draco fett Thursday, January 18, 2007 2:02 pm)

Supershadow lied about everything on his website.

\lllll/
As Miba said, never, - EVER- trust him.
                                   /lllll\

take it easy baby take it as it comes

your right, ep.2 was just called ep. 2 and George knew what he was going to call it evn before he began writing it.

7 (edited by Jaster Mereel Thursday, January 18, 2007 5:49 pm)

Supershadow is the biggest fraud on the Internet regarding Star Wars. GL has refuted Supershadow's claims many times. DO NOT BELIEVE HIM, DO NOT EVEN VISIT HIS SITE. There have even been efforts to shut down the site. And yes there are no more EP after 6, GL has stated this many times.

Yea, Supershadow is a joke.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

fett3393 wrote:

I thought George Lucas contracted 9 episodes, and why not trust supershadow?

Hahaha. Even Ray Charles can see he's a fraud, why cant you?

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

10 (edited by Boba_Fett Friday, January 19, 2007 2:55 am)

Star Wars has references of future star wars in books and theirs a possible TV series coming. That website is allode of crap. Did you know the Emperor cloned himself.

As You Wish

11 (edited by draco fett Friday, January 19, 2007 1:00 pm)

Boba_Fett wrote:

Star Wars has references of future star wars in books and theirs a possible TV series coming. That website is allode of crap. Did you know the Emperor cloned himself.

Another movie was never planned. Though that has nothing to do with this topic, the Emperor Reborn is common news.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

12 (edited by Boba_Fett Wednesday, January 31, 2007 4:23 pm)

I know I'm just saying

I just found out in the Star Wars complete visual dictionary it says that he did write nine episodes.

As You Wish

lucas is not doing any more star wars movies for now

but hopefully lucasarts will eventually do eppy 7,8,9. maybe with the Jedi Knight games stories

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

No thanks, I dont want to take another chance with any more movies.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

He is holding out on us!

See yeah I have always wondered about this. I mean I have heard things and read things about Ep. 7, 8, and 9 since at least the mid 90's when I was begining to get hardcore with Star Wars. There are several reliable refernces in print mentioning that Lucas had intended a 7, 8, and 9. I am curious what he would have done for those movies. Would it have been similar to what Zahn did with what is now called the Thrawn Trilogy? Or would it be similar to what went down in the New Jedi Order? Or something we can not concive of now having the EU as it stands?

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

either way, those would be some long movies, which is probably another reason why Lucas didn't do VII, VIII, IX. He said he wasn't gonna do those until he had at least done I, II, III. After completion of the prequel trilogy, Georgy realized the series was fine how it was, and left it. Besides, Harrison and Mark Hamill are too old.

Fett_II wrote:

Besides, Harrison and Mark Hamill are too old.

I do not think so.

It depends on how long after episode six episode seven is set.

They have managed another Indiana Jones film so it is possible.

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

19 (edited by Swfreak Wednesday, May 21, 2008 2:30 am)

Indeed DG.

I would really love them shoot the Legacy of the Force novels. I like the darkness in it and Fett is in it as well, and I think Karen Traviss has portrayed him very well. But I doubt if the whole series could be cramped into 3 movies..

GAH have to wait a year and a month for the paperback version of Invincible comes out >.<'

[i]"The world is full of stories, and from time to time, they permit themselves to be told.."[/i]

Devil Girl wrote:
Fett_II wrote:

I do not think so.

I agree. Harrison is in the new I. Jones movie

I would like to see a much later starwars movie.....100+ABY or around the KotOR era

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Devil Girl wrote:
Fett_II wrote:

I do not think so.

only because a fourth indiana jones was never thought of, Star Wars after ROTJ was already made. you'd need new actors and everything, you can't just re-write the whole EU, the people would be super pissed off.

I had heard as far back as the 80s about the possibility of nine movies. However, I do think GL is dragging his heels if he really plans to do three more movies at all. Those scripts do sound an awful lot like the books which makes me convinced that Supershadow is a fraud.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

and there are no zoos in the Star Wars universe anywhere. Everyone look at the beginning of Episode VII.

Fett_II wrote:
Devil Girl wrote:
Fett_II wrote:

I do not think so.

only because a fourth indiana jones was never thought of, Star Wars after ROTJ was already made. you'd need new actors and everything, you can't just re-write the whole EU, the people would be super pissed off.

It could work if it was set after the current series but I agree with you. The EU would have to be included in it. If it starts after the latest series then at least you would get the fresh storyline.

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]