Re: Imperial Conquest

"I like the job so far, but it can't be over so soon. I suspect there's more to come?" She asked, squinting her eyes at him.

((Sorry for such the long wait. I've been busy lately.))

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

Uriel opened his eyes. He was lying on a table, his leg ached dully but someone had yanked the shrapnel out and smeared the wound with bacta.
Uriel groaned and sat up. He must be in the safehouse, and judging by the silence, the fight was over.
Suddenly the rebel officer walked into the room.
"So Koslov." he said bitterly. "I've read your file. Ditching your squadron? Deserting your post? Do you even know what the penalty for going Awal is? You should've been shot Koslov."
Uriel scowled bitterly. "I've had just about enough of you."
The officer returned his look. "I am an officer, and you will address me as such!"
Uriel stood up and limped towards him. "Did you forget already? I'm no rebel. I haven't been for nearly 10 years! What makes you think I should listen to you?"
"Then I guess we don't need you." The officer replied. "We don't need the assistance of some Mercenary scum."
Uriel clenched his fists. On any other day, this man would've been dead where he stood. But he needed to gain his trust, and right now he pretty much hated him.
Uriel sighed. "Sorry sir." he said. "Just tell me what I can do to help."

"I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe"

Devon had just finished collecting weapons from the battlefield, and when he got in he heard the field officer talking to Uriel.
"We don't need help from Mercenary scum." the officer said.
"Sorry sir." Uriel said. "Just tell me what I can do to help."
Devon walked up to them. "I think you could help us carrying the weapons to our speeders." Devon said.
"Yes, do that." The officer said. "But I have a list of everything that's there, and I don't want to see something's missing!"
Uriel tried to get up and he looked slightly surprised when he could walk normally.
"Our medics are skilled, Koslov, and you know that." The officer said. "Don't look so surprised, I know it hurts, but you can walk perfectly."
"Okay, I'll just go help carrying the weapons, then." Uriel said. "And I would never steal like that."
"I hope you mean it." the officer said and nodded. "We know a rescue is coming soon, it seems like the Mon Calamari are on their way to Ryloth, so they changed their course slightly, so they will come and help us. But first we need to get out of town."

[url]http://impstherelentless.com/tek9.asp[/url]
Everyone should check out this movie. Too bad only chapter 1's ready.

((Don't worry about Thylacine. tongue I totally know the feeling.))

Fenneth Crow gave an evil smil and no answer. He stepped ontop of another corpse and intentionally crushed it into the sand-covered ground, then mentioned off-handedly, "I feel a sudden urge to visit our Imperial friends."

He looked over his cloaked shoulder at Alo with another smile pulling at the corner of his mouth, "Care to see if I know how to show a fine lady with a callused trigger finger a night on the town?"

"A thousand years of space and time and I have never come across anyone wasn't important." -- Doctor Who

Alo's mouth hitched up into a grin. "Imperial night on the town huh?" She crossed her arms over her chest. "Well, as long as you buy me flowers, I won't complain." Her eyes flashed almost playfully before she blinked it away, her eyes hardening into their usual glare.

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

"Damn." Fenn dragged the toe of his boot thoughtfully in the sand then looked over at Alo, "Flowers, huh?"

The Emperor's Hand turned, looked up at the sun with a black-gloved hand over his eyes, then again at the female mercenary.

"Well, I make no promises on this fair planet of Tatooine, but, then again, anything is possible." He shrugged with half a bow then moved off toward the street. He motioned once with his gun hand and the Vigo's now abandoned speeder started up. Fenn angled his head around and added, "Oh, and you're driving."

"A thousand years of space and time and I have never come across anyone wasn't important." -- Doctor Who

Uriel fought the urge to limp as he and Devon loaded the rebel weapons into a waiting speeder. The officer was rights, the medics to a damn good job fixing his leg.
"That was a pretty close call back there Uriel." Devon said lugging a weapon case. "I thought you were dead for sure."
Uriel tossed another weapons case into the speeder and wiped his brow. He had managed to buy some nic stiks from one of the rebel soldiers, he turned over one of the crates and sat down, lighting the end and taking a puff.
"I've had closer kid." Uriel replied exhaling the smoke. "It was getting caught by the imps that actually had me worried." he took another hit. "I've seen what they do to rebel prisoners."
Devon nodded and took a seat. "Mind if I try one of those?" he asked gesturing to the pack of smokes.
Uriel raised a brow in suprise. "Sure kid." He replied taking one out of the pack and tossing it to Devon. "But it's a filthy habit, I don't think you'll like them too  much."
Devon shrugged and placed the nic stik in his mouth, Uriel pulled out an old fashioned ligher and lit it for him.
Devon nodded his thanks and breathed deep. Uriel laughed as he began coughing uncontrollably.
"Ho...ho....how can you smoke these?" Devon asked between coughs. "It's like breathing in speeder exhaust!"
Uriel shrugged. "If you would've been a pilot you would understand." laughed Uriel.
Devon tossed the nic stik away and took a swig from his canteen.
Uriel suddenly stiffened as he felt the familiar feeling of a blaster on the back of his head.
"Don't move stranger." a familiar voice said. "Or your friend here gets to see what really goes on inside that head of yours."
"Wait a minute..." Uriel said, he turned around and came face to face with a grinning Kaseema.
"What are you doing here?" Uriel asked regaining his composure. "Missed me I suppose."
"Don't flatter yourself Koslov." Kaseema replied. "I'm a member of the Rebel underground. Well the leader actually."
Devon spit his water out in suprise. "What?" he said wiping his mouth. "You?"
Kaseema shrugged. "Noone ever suspects the waitress."
Uriel traded odd looks with Devon and shrugged. "Well, welcome to the party." Uriel's com suddenly chirped. "Hang on I'll be right back." he said standing up and walking away to get some privacy.
"Koslov here." he said into the com.
"Uriel, it's Mattias. Did you manage to get those plans yet? Vader is not one to keep waiting you know."
"Calm down Mattias." Uriel replied. "I could've had them already if your little pals hadn't decided to raid the place. Almost lost my damn leg!"
"Don't lecture me on lost limbs Koslov." Mattias replied. "I'm half droid now remember?"
"Yeah yeah." Uriel replied. "Listen, somethings come up. The rebels are planning on moving out of here asap. I don't think they destroyed the plans. And I don't think they will either, their too valuable. We could possibly be moving out of system, but I plan on getting my ship first. I'll ping my transponder so you can follow me if we take off."

When Uriel walked away Devon turned to Kaseema. "What do you mean?" He asked. "What's going on in his head? And if you were going to arrest him, then why did you let him walk away like that? He will probably not come back!"
Kaseema pointed to a rooftop "I have snipers on the roof, he won't get away."
Devon saw the snipers and wondered why this all happened. "What is going on here?"
"You will see. Now, Corpral Goldam, go and tell the field officer that we can leave as soon as we're ready." She said and turned around. "The Mon Calamari fleet has already secured an area." She started walking towards Uriel.
And Devon was still wondering what in the world was going on.

((by whats going on in his head i meant she was gonna blow my brains out, and she wasnt going to arrest me, and i just walked away to use the com.))

((Mattias is about 90% droid.))

Mattias left his ship and went to the roof of a neighboring building, and watched Uriel through his rifle scope. He saw a woman come up behind Koslov and put a gun to his head.
"You better not shoot him." Mattias whispered, clutching the trigger on his rifle.
"No, she's just playing with him. I need an update." He thought, beeping Uriel.
Uriel's comm suddenly chirped. "Hang on I'll be right back." he said standing up and walking away for a moment.
"Koslov here." he said into the comm.
"Uriel, it's Mattias. Did you manage to get those plans yet? Vader is not one to keep waiting you know."
"Calm down Mattias." Uriel replied. "I could've had them already if your little pals hadn't decided to raid the place. Almost lost my damn leg!"
"Don't lecture me on lost limbs Koslov." Mattias replied. "I'm more than half droid now remember?"
"Yeah yeah." Uriel replied. "Listen, somethings come up. The rebels are planning on moving out of here asap. I don't think they destroyed the plans. And I don't think they will either, their too valuable. We could possibly be moving out of system, but I plan on getting my ship first. I'll ping my transponder so you can follow me if we take off."
"Good. I'm going to go dig up some information....Contact me when they do. Mattias out." He said, putting the comm away.
"Dig up what information? Mattias?....Are you there?....Mattias? Ah, crap." Uriel sighed putting away his comm.
Mattias picked up his rifle and went back to the Avenger to conact Vader.

"This IS my signature."

"Dig up what information? Mattias?....Are you there?....Mattias? Ah, crap." Uriel sighed putting away his comm.
"Damn him, he was always one to keep me in the dark." he said to himself.
"Who was that?" Devon asked as Uriel sat down again.
"Wrong number." Uriel replied.
The rebel officer was giving Uriel suspicious looks. "Back to work Mercenary!" he said walking back inside the building.
Uriel gave a very rude hand gesture to the man's back as he dissapeared inside. "Bastard." he said outloud. "Should've blasted him when I had the chance."
Uriel stood up and walked to his speeder.
"Where are you going?" Kaseema called after him. "Were getting out of here within the hour!"
Uriel turned around. "Do you think I would leave this dirt ball of a planet without my ship?" he asked jumping into the driver's seat. "I'll meet you by the jumppoint. I hope you have a good plan for getting around those star destoyers." Uriel wondered if he should warn them about the interdictor ship. "Just be careful." he said finnaly.
Devon stood up to join Uriel, but Uriel waved his hand at him.
"Stay here kid." He said pulling his goggles over his eyes, they automatically polarized. "Like I said, I'll catch up with you later."
With that Uriel gunned the speeder and raced down the sandy streets towards the outskirts. He chirped Mattias's com. It was busy, who was he talking to?
"Mattias, it's Uriel." He said to the recorded message. "I'm on my way to get my ship. Those rebels will be leaving within the hour. But I bet your friends in orbit will notice that right away."

Mattias climbed into the Avenger, and plugged his comm into the long-range transmitter.
"Holo-Code 35DS7558FD" Mattias contacted the Devastator, and waited for a response.
"What is, Felth." Vader said.
"Lord Vader, Koslov has infiltrated th Rebel base, and has learned that they will be leaving within two hours." Mattias replied.
"Good, I shall have my ships ready....Is that all, Felth?" Vader said.
"Yes my lord." Mattias replied.
"Deet" The comm went silent.
Mattias removed the comm from it's port, and put it on his belt.
"Deet...Deet...Deet."
"What now?" Mattias sighed, scrolling to the messages. "Ah, Uriel." he played the message.
"Mattias, it's Uriel......I'm on my way to get my ship. Those rebels will be leaving within the hour. But I bet your friends in orbit will notice that right away. Uriel out."
"****! I gotta get outa here!" Mattias jumped into the pilot's seat to punched in his take-off codes, and await Uriel's sensor becon.

"This IS my signature."

Devon and the rebels were already in their speeders, starting the drive out of Mos Eisley.
"Devon, where is that ship he was talking about?" Kaseema asked.
"It's completely in a different direction from Mos Eisley, if you want to go there."
"No, but if it's in a different direction, it's probably under an area still under Imperial control."
"Well, he will have trouble getting to our ships, then." Devon said. "Should I contact him and tell him about it?"
"We will be at the transport in probably only 15 minutes, so yes, do that."
Devon tried to contact Uriel "Not within range." Devon said.
"What?!" Kaseema sounded angry. "The comlinks we use are supposed to have wider than average range!"
"Well, it looks like either he's too fast or we're too fast."
"Or, it's because Mos Eisley is in the way. It doesn't matter, when we are up at the ships, we can use a subspace radio."

"Yes sir," Alo mock saluted, mounting the speeder.

"I was just joking about the flowers anyway. I'm more of a "Give me my enemies bloody head" type girl," She told Fenn, patting the seat behind her. "Come on, let's roll out."

-Rampage, Beast Wars

Uriel powered his speeder skillfully around the Imperial barricade, cruising slow as to not attract any unwanted attention.
"Bloody Imps." He said to himself, passing the barricade and going full throttle into the desert.
It took him roughly half a standard hour to reach his hideout. To his suprise, he spotted 3 imperial swoop bikes parked outside. The Troopers were nowhere in sight.
"Damn." Uriel swore parking the speeder and jumping out. He leaned into the backseat and grabbed his E-11. "Maybe they just wanna talk."
Uriel checked his datapad to make sure his Ships cloaking field was active. It was, those imps werent gonna find a damn thing.
Uriel casually walked up to the front door and strolled inside. One of the scout troopers was on his Com facing away from Uriel.
"Yes sir." he said. "No sir, it appears he ditched the ship somewhere else and commandeered a speeder. Yes sir were looking for him now."
"Excuse me." Uriel said tapping his shoulder. "What are you doing in MY house?"
The scout trooper spun around in suprise, drawing his blaster pistol. "Who are you?" he asked leveling the barrel at Uriel's chest. "You're interferring with an Imperial investigation!"
"I live here." Uriel replied,keeping his cool.
The trooper lowered his blaster. "Alright, then you must know about your stolen speeder?"
Uriel faked a look of shock. "What!" he shouted throwing his hands in the air. "That thing was brand new!"
"Don't worry." The scout said, his voice somewhat distorted by his external helmet speakers. "Were looking for the culprit. He can't have made it too far."
"Well see that you find him!" Uriel replied. "And if my speeder is damaged in any way, I expect a full refund!"
"Of course sir, just calm down." The scout said. "Now tell me your name so we can file a proper report."
Suddenly one of the other scouts walked in from outside. "Excuse me sir, but is that your speeder?" he asked pointing outside.
Uriel followed his finger, damn, he should've hidden the speeder.
"There it is!" Uriel replied. "I guess I just misplaced the thing. My memories not what it used to be you know."
The troopers glanced at eachother. "What did you say your name was again?" the closest one asked.
"I better get the Lt. He's checking out the garage."
Uriel sighed, he was probably gonna regret this.
"Don't move!" Uriel said drawing his blaster at the closest trooper. "Drop you weapons! Don't even think about it!" he said switching his aim to the other trooper as he reached for his holdster. Both troopers raised their hands and dropped their blasters on the floor.
"That's it." Uriel said kicking their weapons across the room. "Noone has to get hurt see?"
The scout Lt. came casually walking into the room, holding a converter in one hand. "I didn't see a damn thing, lot of footprints though." he looked up to see his two partners at the mercy of a complete stranger. The Lt. drew an E-11. "Hey! Drop your weapon!"
"Oh give me a break!" Uriel replied. He fired two shots into the first trooper and rolled to the side, the second trooper dove on his gun, but Uriel put a blaster bolt right between his visor.
Uriel heard a blaster discharge and his back was suddenly burning like mad. He whirled around as the Lt. fired another shot into Uriel's chest armor, burning a hole thru this jacket.
"What the?" The Lt. said confused before being blasted.
Uriel surveyed the damage. Vader would not be happy to hear one of his employees was going around killing stormtroopers.
"This is getting ridiculus." Uriel said shouldering his rifle and picking up the discarded weapons.
Uriel opened the hanger doors and pulled the three swoop bikes inside. If he ever came back to this place, he could probably get a nice price for them.
Uriel pulled out his data pad and deactivated the cloaking field around the "Fury". The black X-Wing seemed to appear out of thin air.
"Good to see you girl." Uriel said running his hand down the fuesalage and opening the rear cargo bay and tossing the stolen weapons inside. He also grabbed his own weapons from the speeder after pulling it back inside the hanger.
Uriel hopped into the cockpit and powered up the drives. "R9, plot a course for the rebel RV point from these coordinates." he said to the droid, plugging his datapad into the console.
R9 beeped in response as a targetting cursor illuminated on his view screen. "Alright, lets get goin."
Uriel piloted his ship slowly out of the hanger and throttled up to break the atmosphere. Once in open space, he activated his ships homing beacon. Hopefully the imps wouldn't try to blast him to atoms this time.

"Excellent." Fenneth pulled the heavy black hood down to where it once more hid his face and deftly moved onto the speeder (( bike...apparantly? )).

"The Imperial Command Center is in the center of the city. You should be able to see it well enough when we get close." Fenn spoke over Alo's armored shoulder as she put the speeder into gear. Without his lenses, Fenneth wouldn't be able to see anything outside the stretch of his force senses. Fortunately he had a good ally to make up for the temporary set back.

217 (edited by Lord Revan Friday, February 23, 2007 4:35 pm)

Mattias frantically flipped switches as the engines rumbled to life.
He punched the throttle and the ship abruptly left the hangar into the air.
"Ping....Ping....Ping" The sensor lights flashed from Uriel's signal.
"Yes!" Mattias shouted. "Found you."
Mattias punched in the coordinates, and gunned the throttle once more.

"This IS my signature."

((hey revan, how did you change your name from like mercenary to dark lord? I've noticed alot of people have done something like that.))

http://www.bobafett.com/boards/viewtopi … =2&p=2

take it easy baby take it as it comes

http://www.bobafett.com/boards/profile.php?id=552

Go to "Personal" and it says "title", just type in what you want it to say under you're name.

"This IS my signature."

"Aye aye," She said, grasping the throttle.

"You may want to hang on tight, this may be a bit fast," She said to her passanger, gunning the throttle, causing the bike to lurch forward and speed off into the distance.

"Yeah, now this is what I call traveling!" She yelled over the roar of the engine and whistling wind, squinting against the grains of sand that were being kicked up by the speeder's exhaust and deftly doging boulders and other obstacles.

-Rampage, Beast Wars

Uriel calmly sat in the cockpit of the Fury waiting for Mattias. He had his cloaker activated to avoid any "unwanted" confrontations. He also configured his ships ID signature to read "Medical Supply Ship" on any radar scanners.
Uriel was also watching for a sign of the Rebel ships and the fishheads they were allied with. So far he didn't see any trace of them. But he wondered how they would make it past the Imperial blockade. No easy feat. A fleet of that size wouldn't be able to just sneak by.
R9 suddenly bleeped a warning. At the same time a small blip appeared on his long range scanner. A small personal craft. The ID signature was blocked. As was the Drive type and armament readings.
Uriel smirked. "That'll be Mattias." he said to himself disabling the warning buzzer. "Clever one he is."

((Im gonna say Yurt got killed or something, i kinda droned out. Im gonna make a new char))

Name: Ruwuruw
Race: Tusken
Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/2/20/Sardu.jpg
WOC: Long ranged rifle, no scope.
2nd WOC: Pistol
Ship: http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images … ig_mk2.jpg
Crew: A whole lot of Jawas
History: Ruw was born on Tattooine to tuskens. He grew up with their ways until his bantha was killed in a raid. Outcasted from his tribe he took to space and started a crew with some money he got off many jobs. He took in the only avaible crew, Jawas. He found they were extreamly resourcful and his profits poured in. He turned his buisness to Slavery and is one of the most wanted slavers in the Empire.

Cover ears! Big Boom Boom coming.-Tek

Mattias looked at the sensor readings and found a "Medical Supply Ship"
"Medical supply ship? Yeah right." Mattias grumbled.
He piloted the Avenger to the so called med ship and found almost nothing.
"Where did you go?' Mattias looked for the near-invisible outline of the Fury.
Mattias was right on top of the signal, but couln't find anything.
He pulled out his comm and beeped Uriel. "Uriel, where the heck are are you?"

"This IS my signature."

Up in the rebel ships, Devon could see the battle and he worried how they would be able to get out of here. He remembered the Interdictor.
"Do you guys know there's an Interdictor cruiser out there?" Devon asked. "We can't jump in hyperspace as long as long as those Gravity Well Projectors are on."
The command bridge was full of Mon Calamari tacticians and engineers. "We know that, give us some time!" One of them shouted back.
Devon could see the battle on the screen, it was going well. The Mon Calamari tactics worked well against the imps.
"Well done, boys!" The Mon Calamari fleet commander shouted in the comlink "See if you can hold sector Alpha-7!"
Devon felt like he was in the way, he wanted to leave this to the Mon Calamari "Can I man a turret? I need something to do."
An engineer approached him "Yes we have room for you, go to hallway 12 and to the turrets in room 1204."
Devon felt like he was more in the way, but he started walking towards the hallway...