Re: Imperial Conquest

Alo looked over the group, which consisted of a Human, an Aqualish, a Rodian, and a Twi'lek, all male. Alo sighed mentally. Just her luck to run into a group of males...

"Well, looky here boys, a little lady just ran right into us," A human male said, a lecherous grin on his face.

"We have fun with human female," A Rodian said, pulling a vibroblade out of his hilt.

"No!" The human barked, pushing the Rodian's sword down. "We have to...test her first, see how good she is." He licked his lips, eyes roaming over her frame. Alo rolled her eyes.

"You know "boys" you really shouldn't judge people on how they look," She said, nonplussed by the advancing group.

"Oh, and why is that?" The human asked, his hands reaching out for her.

"Glad you asked," She smirked, grabbing his wrist, turning him around, and pushing him against a nearby wall in one fluid motion.

"Because looks can be decieving," She whispered in his ear, lashing a foot out at the Twi'lek, catching him in the stomach. She spun around, just in time to block herself from the Rodian's Vibroblade, using her quarry as a shield.

"Any more questions?" She asked, dropping the now dead human. The other thugs scattered, not wanting to end up like their companion.

"That was too easy. I was expecting more of a challenge," She shrugged, dusting her hands off. "It's going to take days to get that filth's stench off me," She sneered. She looked around, getting the feeling she was being watched, before blinking and leaning against the wall for a minuet, keeping on her guard.

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

27 (edited by Lord Revan Wednesday, January 24, 2007 9:32 am)

Mattias turned around and walked back to the base to see what job the Imperials had for him this time. HSSSS. The door opened and walked into th base. "Ahh, Captain, just the man I was looking for." Mattias said. "Good, you're here. I was just briefing Yurt about the next mission, We had a patrol out near a moisture farm, turns out, our boys get ambushed. No survivors. They did however, transmit their location. Yurt here has agreed to get us a sandcrawler. I want you to hide in it, along with a garrison of my best men. We'll wait until Yurt can coax them out in the open with droids for sale, and then......Wham! We'll have snipers on the roof of the sandcrawler, and you, along with my stormtroopers, and when they open it up, they won't know what hit them. What do you say? This is strictly confidential." The Captian told him. "I'll take it." Mattias said. " Good, I'll assemble my best troops. Stay here at the base tonight, You'll rendezvous with it tomorrow at dawn." Mattias and Yurt left for their quarters. "Deck officer, Send for the troops. Those rebels won't escape us." The captain said. "CHHHH TK-369 report to base immediately." The deck officer said. "Oh, what now." TK-369 thought.

"This IS my signature."

The rebels had their X-wings hidden underground and Jori kept them in good shape all the time.
"I still want a new astromech droid, Devon." Jori said. "This one's junk!" He pointed at an old droid that was malfunctioning.
"I already told you, you will have to pay for that yourself." Devon replied. "We could use some medic droids too, you know!"
One of the rebel's scouts came in. "A sandcrawler will pass by here early tomorrow, the jawas always have some spare droids." The scout said. "You think we should visit the jawas?"
"Sounds good to me. I hope they have a medic droid, our field medic got killed back when we landed."
"Yeah, but I'll stay here with the ships and our comlink." Jori said. "Tell them to get me an astromech droid, I'll pay for it."
"Sure." Devon said, while the scout walked away. "I'll go with them to make sure the medic droid they buy is in good shape."
"You know, I hate this place." Jori said. "The hutts rule this place but the imperials are trying to keep control here, actually they THINK they already control this place, but soon the hutts will probably start fighting the imps, only to show them who controls this place. And we, the rebels, are stuck between the hutts and the imperials."
"And yet nobody cares if the people get killed, only when stormtroopers are killed they take actions." Devon said.
"Plus, this jawa juice tastes bad, I miss the corellian ale."
"Me too, but I kind of like this jawa juice..."

[url]http://impstherelentless.com/tek9.asp[/url]
Everyone should check out this movie. Too bad only chapter 1's ready.

Yurt got a sandcrawler in no time, all he had to do was offer the proper amount of money. The crawler was loaded up with the troops. The jawa's lead the snipers onto the top of the crawler. Yurt and the jawa's went to work regulary driving the sand crawler towards the rebel hideout. They stoped at every moisture farm on the route so not to raise suppision. The snipers on the roof covered them selves with brown blankets so they could hide. Soon after the first day the rebel hideout was in sight.

Cover ears! Big Boom Boom coming.-Tek

Fenneth Crow moved off the ledge in a quick, smooth movement. The Emperor’s Hand nodded his toward the sleeping old woman at the cart next to him and continued on to the center of the street.

The lithe figure draped in darkness and armed with heavy  blasters stopped in front of the armored female. The Sith lowered his head politely, and asked in a low, simple tone, “There is a question that has been puzzling me, would you care to give your opinion?”

“...Sure.” The armored mercenary eyed the odd stranger defensively.

He looked at her with intense seriousness and questioned, “Would you prefer to drown in cold water or warm water?”

"A thousand years of space and time and I have never come across anyone wasn't important." -- Doctor Who

31 (edited by fett3393 Wednesday, January 24, 2007 4:46 pm)

"CHHHH TK-369 report to base immediately"
"what now" he thought
"Ah, TK-369, glad you could make it, we're sending you on a top secret mission, please follow me to the briefing room" the deck said "Good now that we're all here we can get started, the patrol  near the moisture farm just south of here was recently ambushed, there were no survivors however they managed to reveal their location to us before they were killed, we're sending you in a sandcrawler to the location, a jawa has agreed to lure the rebels out with a droids and then when your commander gives the order the snipers on the will take them out while the ground troops charge the area and leave no survivors. They won't even know what hit em."
"Just one question sir" said a trooper in the second row
"Yes TK-245" replied the deck officer
"Who's leading us?"
"Good question, your leader will be Mattias" Mattias stood up so everyone will know who he is. "Good now everyone knows what to do get your gear and get to your stations."
Everyone marched out the door in single file grabbing their weapons on the out the door and into the sandcrawler waiting outside.

"Everyone get ready, follow me to the cargo" bay Mattias ordered
The troopers waited and soon they heard the sound of gunfire from the roof and men crie out in anguish
"Charge!" yelled Mattias as the hatch opened up, the troopers marched, out their guns ready to fire TK-369 was glad he wasn't in the very front because the rebels were alerted to their presence and had a couplemounted E-WEB's firing upon the soldiers coming out of the sandcrawler 2 troops ahead of him fell behid him him as he jumped for cover narrowly avoiding a shot that luckily only skimmed his helmet
"****, we're pinned down take out the guy on those E-WEB's!" Mattias called into his comlink
"We're going to move off the sandcrawler to get a clear shot so it might take us a while" replied the main sniper
"I don't care what you have to do just take out those E-WEB's."
TK-369's cover was almost gone a couple of the other troops' cover was taken down and killed suddenly the fire stopped
"Charge!" yelled Mattias
TK-369 got out of cover took aim and fired square in a rebel's chest just before he could get on the E-WEB. He went in the room walking slowly now and his gun was in front of him ready to fire on a rebel around the corner. Nothing else was left alive after TK-369 shot down 2 more rebels, all clear he yelled out the door. The mission was a success, but it was not over yet they still scoped the area for any survivors often kicking over dead rebels so their blank white faces showed.

there are no star systems slave 1 can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now.    -Boba Fett

((ack Wait Dont Start The Attack Yet! Lets Give Cloner A Chance To Post First!))

Yes, please, Wait until cloner posts.

"This IS my signature."

Alo tossed her head. "Me? I prefer a quicker way of dying." She pulled out her blaster, pointing it right between the stranger's eyes. "Like a well place Blaster bolt." She circled him slowly, like a Hawk-bat would their prey. "But if you really must know...warm. Now, I need a question answered. Are you Imperial?"

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

(I'll try and do the battle from the rebels point of view, no problem)
The rebels woke up early, they saw the sandcrawler coming and they were preparing to get out and buy everything they needed.
Devon looked at the sandcrawler through his electrobinoculars, and he saw the sun reflecting from something on top of the sandcrawler. "Sniper?" He thought. "Why would a jawa sit up there with a sniper rifle?"
"This smells like a trap." Devon told the others. "I saw a sun reflection on the roof of the sandcrawler."
"You think that patrol we killed could've transmitted a request for backup?" A rebel replied.
"Maybe..." said Devon. "We've got an E-WEB, get it out there, but keep it hidden. We wouldn't want them to think we are alerted to their presence, would we?"
"No we wouldn't. We'll get the E-WEB out there."
"Jori!" yelled Devon, "Get the landspeeders ready! We have to get out of here as soon as possible!"
Jori came in. "What happened?" Jori asked.
"These jawas probably host some imps." Devon replied.
"Damn! I think one of us will have to ride in an airspeeder, one of the landspeeders is malfunctioning and I can't fix it before the sandcrawler arrives!"
"Don't start toying with the airspeeder, it's a death trap." said Devon. "We are already preparing to fight, but we want the landspeeders ready incase something goes wrong."
"Okay."

The sandcrawler was almost there now and the rebels were prepared for everything. Atleast they thought so.
"Remember, if we lose the E-WEB this battle is lost." said one of the higher rank rebels. "Try to keep it under our control for as long as possible, but remember they might have a sniper on the sandcrawlers roof."

Several snipers fired from the roof of the sandcrawler, killing rebels faster than any E-WEB. The rebels had their own E-WEB pointed at the stormtroopers rushing out of the sandcrawler, though, but the E-WEB gunner was shot down by a sniper.
"They have shot the E-WEB gunner!" a rebels shouted. "I'll try to get to...!" He was shot down by a sniper before he could start firing.
"We have to fall back!" Jayce shouted and threw a smoke grenade.
"Thanks, Jayce." said Devon and threw a concussion grenade, stunning the front stormtroopers.

Jori was waiting by the landspeeders, he had planted bombs by the ammunition, weapons and the X-wings that they couldn't take with them. "Now let's get out of here, we have no time to wait and watch the fireworks!"
"We should try and get to Mos Eisley, it's close." said Devon.
"Wait! Two of us are left behind!" shouted a rebel.
"If we wait, we will all be killed." said Devon, who after the short battle now was the highest ranked rebel in the group. "Get to a landspeeder and drive to Mos Eisley!"
"Okay, sir."

whats ur problem Villimar i was going to have my character killed by another character i am making for thinking it was the rebel jawa that everybody was looking for!!!! and i wouldnt talk about stealing. because somebody else is already using that avatar

“Quite.” The Sith lowered his hood and turned his head as Alo Veera circled around him. He had thick black hair that hung past the black cuffs on his ear and hid most of his face. The strong, angular face was etched with thin grey lines of collected scars and the slightest trace of what might have actually been freckles.

“Fenneth Crow, Emperor’s Hand.” He introduced himself with half an effort at a mocking flourish. The Sith smiled easily with  a predatory look set in intelligent yellow eyes.

His low voice sported a confident and coarsened edge, “Is there a problem?”

"A thousand years of space and time and I have never come across anyone wasn't important." -- Doctor Who

38 (edited by Lord Revan Friday, January 26, 2007 2:56 pm)

Mattias pulled a Z-4 Chaingun off of his back, and ran out into into the firefight, he cut down anyone in his path. He saw Devon and chased him into a small garage, "YOU!" Mattias yelled at him. "Cornered." Devon shot Mattias over and over, burning off the synthskin revealing parts of his mechanical body. "You caused this. I'm gonna kill you for it. But....Maybe I should be thanking you, after all, It's likely I'd be like most stormtroopers when they get shot........Dead. Oh well, goodbye Devon." Mattias said as he pulled the trigger on his chaingun, "What?! Empty!" Devon ran and jumped in Jot's speeder. "Go! Go! Go!" Devon shouted. ZZMMM! They sped away. DEET DEET DEET "What the- Oh no...Bomb! ugh...is that it? No....Blue wire...No...Red wire...Gah...Both? Yes, both! Here goes nothin'!" GZZT! "Whew...Wha- Armory! Yes!" Mattias shouted. Mattias turned around and ran back to the sandcrawler for a repulsor cart.

"This IS my signature."

Name: Bofa
ocupation: imperial stormtrooper
operating #:TK-54
primary weapon: E-11 Blaster Rifle
History: He is an unknown trooper and no one knows where or how he got in the imperial army.

I would change the world, if only i had the source code.  :cool:

BobaFett243 wrote:

whats ur problem Villimar i was going to have my character killed by another character i am making for thinking it was the rebel jawa that everybody was looking for!!!! and i wouldnt talk about stealing. because somebody else is already using that avatar

First that jawa was me. Second I made this avatar.

Villimar wrote:
BobaFett243 wrote:

First that jawa was me. Second I made this avatar.

OOC: Hey, guys, don't worry about it. Just make a new character BobaFett243 and join on in. Mistakes and accidents happen, we're all human here.

... As far as I know.

42 (edited by fett3393 Thursday, January 25, 2007 8:26 pm)

Villimar wrote:

((ack Wait Dont Start The Attack Yet! Lets Give Cloner A Chance To Post First!))

sorry I was just eager to start the battle.

Tk-369 searched the ground for any survivors, "wait where is Mattias?" he asked one of troopers.
"he's just over there" and there he was returning to battlefield.
"The mission was a success team" said Mattias coming back to the sandcrawler.

there are no star systems slave 1 can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now.    -Boba Fett

"I managed to disarm the armory detpacks, You can have everything that's left after I go through it." Mattias said as he took of his damaged mask. "Rebel scum, ruined my breath mask. Do you know how hard this model is to come by? I thought not. I'm gonna go grab some weapons, come on Yurt, bring that repulsor cart, we've got shoppin' to do."

"This IS my signature."

wait the moisture farm allready blew up.

45 (edited by Lord Revan Friday, January 26, 2007 2:57 pm)

Devon was in the armory, wich was disguised as a garage, wich I was in, going to kill Devon, but my minigun was out of ammo. He left, I saw the detonators, and disarmed them. (Sorry I didn't add that, I had to finish eating.) I edited the post, It's there now.

"This IS my signature."

"Hurry up, you have to report back to Mos Eisley control" said TK-289 from inside the sandcrawler.
"I'll be there in a minute" he replied.

Yurt followed happily with a repulsor cart. The two entered the armory and started gathering the wepons they wanted and anything valuable.

name: Uriel Koslov
primary weapon:stolen and upgraded imperial E-11 blaster rifle
history: a former pilot for the rebellion, Uriel couldn't see that there was much credits to be made in the legit business.  After going a-wal and ditching his squadron, Uriel proceeded to make himself a career as a gun for hire.  After hearing of the Empire and there persistency to wipe out the rebels, Uriel made his way to the nearest system to look into the matter.
Ship: Stolen Rebellion X-Wing fighter, painted matte black and modified to his specifications.

Uriel sat in the cockpit of his X-Wing, which he lovingly dubbed the "Fury"
    "This must be the place." he said to himself, lighting a nic stik and taking a draw. "It's crawling with Imperial ships."
      Uriel felt safe though. The matte finish of his ship blending seamlessly with the space around it.  Even if he was to get spotted sitting out here, his ship ID would come up as "Medical Transport"
       The surface of Tattoine took up the majority of the view of his blast screen.  There was credits to be made down there.  Uriel smiled and let the smoke escape his lips.  The R-9 droid bleeping annoyingly in response to the smoke and proceeded to filter out the cabin.  He engaged his engines as he plotted an aproach vector the the crowded space port of Mos Eisley.

"I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe"

Alo lowerd her gun slightly, stopping in her tracks. "No, there's no problem at all. Not unless you want one, I'll gladly dish it out." Her dark eyes narrowed, making her threat clear. She didn't really want to attack the Sith, for she actually had a genuine liking for them, but if she had to...

"So...You need my sevices?" She asked him. "I'm looking for a nice Imperial to pay me to do my job." She smirked a little, her version of a friendly smile.

-Rampage, Beast Wars

(OOC: fett3393, actually the rebels didn't blow up the moisture farm in my roleplay, apparently the det pack (at first I wanted it to be a time bomb, but det packs ok) got disarmed and the ammunition left got picked up by the imperials (they'll find a lot of illegal weapons there too).
And Lord Revan, that's a really cool roleplay involving my character, I like it. end of OOC)

"We'll have to hide well and remember that people will be suspicious if they see us carry weapons around, make absolutely sure noone sees you and kill everybody that see your weapons." said Devon through the comlink.
"Okay, we better sell our speeders later." said Allyn, a short rebel who was one of Jori's friends. "We need money."
"Of course but first we'll need a new hiding place."

They looked for a place to stay for some time until Jayce said: "We've some allies in this city!"
"Where?" asked Devon.
"Southwest of docking bay 301!" Jayce replied. "Get over here, these people own a big enough house and they know some people who work for the Hutts!"
Everybody made their way to docking bay 301 and went southwest from there until they saw Jayce.
"Now let's hide our ammunition in that room!" Jayce pointed towards the stairs.
"Upstairs?" Devon asked.
"Yeah, these people keep their home-defence weapons there."
"Good, that could fool the imps, everybody needs weapons here." said Devon. "And who are these people?"
"There's Ulen, that's Ash and there's Ben, all former rebel alliance members."
"Why did they leave?"
"We didn't leave, we still keep contact with the alliance and one of the Hutts owe us a favor." explained Ash. "He must've misunderstood me."
"You say one of the Hutts owe you a favor?" asked Devon.
"Yeah, Jabba the Hutt." said Ulen. "We captured one of his former servants, a Twi'lek."
"And why did you capture that Twi'lek?"
"Because there was a bounty on his head."
"Yeah, Jabba wanted him back." said Ash. "Jabba never paid us, though."
"But some of our friends work for Jabba, we can contact them and Jabba will help us out." said Ben.
"You really think that Hutt will help you out?" said Devon. "You shouldn't count on his help if you are in trouble."
"You don't know that," said Ben. "Jabba hates the Empire."
"As does the other Hutts," said Ash. "If Jabba attacks the Empire, all of them will."
"So you're saying there might be a big Hutt rebellion?" asked Devon.
"Something like that."