Re: If Boba used earth weapons.......

Yeah all these new guns are great and hi tech and cool and all, but I really dont think he would go after the newest and the sleekest weaponry. Like I was sayin earlier, he's a man with strong roots and his armor and gear is all updated versions of old, proven technology. On that note, I'll stick with my idea about the AK47.....Boba goes for the intimidating first-appearance, and I dont think theres any gun quite as recognizeable and intimidating as the AK47. And in keeping with the idea of "updated versions of old technology", he may opt for the AK-74, which is a more modern version of the older model AK. It shoots a smaller, faster bullet with more devastating ballistic potential. I just bought an AK74, and it shoots like a dream.....one thing about these guns though, is that its really hard to shoot with the mandalorian helmet on, I tried!

lol
How about the Heckler and Koch 416 assault carbine? It is gas operated, and comes in different sizes. Even the smallest size is deadly accurate. It can fire about 450 rpm, pretty standard for an assault rifle, but the amazing thing about this gun is that it NEVER JAMS! Put it into a barrel of sand or water and it won't get clogged and blow up in your face. The H&K 416 also can fire in semi-automatic and automatic. Also, it has  sniper and  grenade launcher attachments. Thiis gun can also be fired from ALL angles including upside-down. It is very adaptable, and I definitly think Boba would like it.

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

Why would he want to fire it upside down ?

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

IG-88 wrote:

The situation may arise when you do not have ideal fireing conditions. Example is when you fire at an elevated target in a building, if you are fireing from cover the abilaty to not have to worry about a jam is somewhat comforting, because in order not to expose yourself you reach up with the weapon at an odd angle or even upside down depending on the circumstances.

wizardofcars wrote:
IG-88 wrote:

The situation may arise when you do not have ideal fireing conditions. Example is when you fire at an elevated target in a building, if you are fireing from cover the abilaty to not have to worry about a jam is somewhat comforting, because in order not to expose yourself you reach up with the weapon at an odd angle or even upside down depending on the circumstances.

Exactly what I was thinking.

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

i think he'd use like a battle rifle, or some kind 3~round burst wep with a scope.

The pen is mightier than the blaster!

wizardofcars wrote:
Jot wrote:

id say for replacin the EE3 the MP-5 with a few illegal mods to it hehe. and when i was in the army they showed us some protype body armour with a helmet with a HUD and everything was sweet, had where ur weapon could b fired around corners and stuff. cant really think of a replacement for jetpack thou well nothing i can talk about hehe classified.

Jot did it look anything like this? http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r102 … future.jpg
Sorry for the small size.

Yeps thats about it, and sorry took me 6mths to reply hehe.

I have no idea about the different types of weapons (I have almost no experience of weapons and I have been clay pigeon shooting once) so I will give my rather unspecific opinion.

I think it would be fun to see what Boba would think of earth weapons smile

He would defiantly go for a flame thrower (I have seen pictures of those)
I also think he would go for the weapon that is the most accurate and does the most damage.

As for the vehicle he would go for something that would have room for merchandise, is fast manoeuvrable and of course would be something that he would heavily modify.

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

I think Boba should use an AK-47 or an UZI.

I'm just helping Boba Fett and killing wookies for him.