Topic: If Boba used earth weapons.......

What if Boba had earth weapons, what would he use?

Is there already a thread on this?

"This IS my signature."

2 (edited by wizardofcars Saturday, January 6, 2007 11:05 am)

Re: If Boba used earth weapons.......

His gear would probably look something like this,
Ballistic Ceramic Plate for Body Armor Systems
Ballistic Bicep Extension for Body Armor Systems
Heavyweight Extended Kevlar Hood
Centurion Forearm Protector
Centurion Neoprene Elbow Pads
RBR Mark II Urban Combat Tactical Helmet with visor
Sig arms 556 rifle as a primary weapon
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r102 … de16in.jpg
Colt model 1911 .45 X2 as secondary
M3 Multi-Role Anti-Armor Anti-Personnel Weapon System
M141 Bunker Defeat Munition
M249 Light Machine Gun
M234 Riot Control Launcher

Vehicle

Light Armored Vehicle-Anti-Tank
Specs.

ARMAMENT:
Primary:
Emerson 901A1 Turret System
Self Defense:
M240E 7.62mm machine gun
Ancillary:
(2) M257 smoke grenade launchers
Ammunition:
Ready:
(8) L8A1 smoke grenades
(2) TOW II ATGM
200 rounds 7.62mm
Stowed:
(8) L8A1 smoke grenades
800 rounds 7.62mm
(14) TOW II ATGM

POWER TRAIN & SUSPENSION

Engine 275 hp Detroit Diesel 6V53T
Transmission Allison MT653 (5 speeds forward - 1 reverse)
Transfer case (1)
Differentials (4) automotive, (1) water drive
Suspension (8) wheel independent.
Full time 4 wheel (rear)
Selective 8 wheel drive
Power steering
Power brakes
Selective water drive
Water drive:
(2) propellers
(4) rudders

Length 251.6 in.
Width 98.4 in.
Height 123.0 in. (reducible to 106 inches)
Curb weight 24850 lb.
Gross weight (max.) 27650 lb.
Maximum speed 62 mph
Swim speed 6.5 mph
Mazimum range 410 miles
Minimum turn diameter 51 ft.
Maximum trench crossing 81 in.
Maximum grade 60%
Maximum side slope 30%

A repeater rifle for sure, it may be safe to throw in a glock and a few grenades. I know there was a thread on what type of VEHICLE he would use but I don't think there is a thread on what type of weapon.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

4 (edited by draco fett Saturday, January 6, 2007 2:23 pm)

I think that he would use an M16 with a bayonet. He would probably have some sort of semi-automatic pistol and grenades. He also might have a kukri or sabre for melee.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

a sharpened penic with an elastic for his poison darts if he was in a tight spot but i could also see him using chinese stars or throwing knives

"I will bet all my Star Wars guys. Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Except Boba Fett. No matter how sure I am, I never risk the Fett man."
―Peter Griffin

How about this for a vehicle:

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land … 97056a.jpg

Yep, that's 8 stinger missles and a GAU-12 25mm gatling gun.

"This IS my signature."

Haha, that is an awesome vehicle.  I would say that's pretty accurate.  Not sure if it moves fast enough for Boba though.  Who knows?

Everyone dies.  I bow to no one and I give service only for cause.

8 (edited by Lord Revan Monday, March 5, 2007 8:27 pm)

He might use 2 Desert Eagles in .50 Action Express caliber.

"This IS my signature."

wizardofcars, that's quite a list. Did you come up with it?

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

for a heavy MG, fett would use the ww2 MG42,it has a high rate of fire at 1500 rounds per minute-20 rounds a second and is reliable, relatively light and truly devastating.you can either use it in the heavy mg mode, or can carry it firing from the hip giving massive firepower.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zmcRZkcc-A

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

I woulda gone with the mg30, lighter and easier to carry.

And I doubt Boba would ever use an M16, there are hundreds of better weapons out there, it was a second class weapon when it debuted, and even the guerrilas in Vietnam refused to pick them up.

I'd give him a grenade launcher for sure, like an updated version of the 1 from terminator 2.

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

12 (edited by IG-88 Thursday, January 11, 2007 4:16 pm)

For an assult rifle i would give him an AK-47  with a grenade launcher attachment.

http://www.volny.cz/ak-47/ak-47/aks-47.jpg

For a sub machine gun i would give him a P90,compact,light and with an impressive rate of fire for a sub machine gun at 900 rounds a minute.

http://www.caws.demon.co.uk/airsoft/images/P90-4.jpg

For a pistol i would give him a Mauser c96 which was first made in 1896 and was used in both the first and second world wars. Although it is very old it is long range for a handgun and accurate,also the later version,the shnelfeur could fire fully automatic like an uzi.it could have either a 10 or 20 round mag and a stock.

http://www.a-human-right.com/c96-1.jpg

I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

I think that he might use the M249 Squad Automatic Weapon.

14 (edited by wizardofcars Monday, January 8, 2007 5:35 pm)

BFFC Admin wrote:

wizardofcars, that's quite a list. Did you come up with it?

Sorry about the slow reply I was away from my computer this weekend.
Yes I did, if I were in that line of work that is what I would use.

draco fett wrote:

I dont think so the bullet spread is to big.

16 (edited by wizardofcars Monday, January 8, 2007 2:17 pm)

IG-88 wrote:
draco fett wrote:

I dont think so the bullet spread is to big.

That's the point the person using the S.A.W. is supposed to provide covering fire not sniping an individual target.  It is to pin down the enemy allowing for troops to advance, or fall back under the covering fire of the weapon that is also why the supporting gunner with the weapon has the heaviest armor in the squad because the routinely expose them selves to the enemy in order to do their job.

I keep looking at the weapons and technology that we have here on Earth currently and in order for him to be truly effective he would need a partner, most vehicles need a driver and gunner, all aircraft big enough to transport a captive need a crew of two.  So an additional Earth weapon would be a partner.

Fetterthanyou wrote:

I woulda gone with the mg30, lighter and easier to carry.

What do you mean by mg 30? i've both held and fired an mg 42,and he would definately chose this for a heavy mg,its relatively light,but weight would not be so much of an issue for fett anyway.

I'm going to say that he would use the AK-47 mainly because of its durability, one of the toughest guns ever made.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

19 (edited by wizardofcars Friday, January 12, 2007 12:03 pm)

Earth weapons in action, Fett would use similar tactics I think.
Please watch this video.

http://media.putfile.com/seals-23

Gun threads....excellent.

In keeping with Fett's deadly and efficient nature, it is my opinion that the hunter would wield, primarily, a Fabrique Nationale P90 PDW, firing 5.7mm SS190 steel-cored NATO rounds at 900rpm from a 50 round, horizontal, above-the-barrel magazine.  The weapon can pierce 48 layers of Kevlar from 200 meters away, incredible penetration in even the Star Wars Universe.

Depending on Boba's preference of the two schools of handgun thought: Large, slow moving projectiles, as opposed small high velocity ones, I believe the best sidearm choice would be one of the following. The Fabrique Nationale Five-seveN, a high capacity handgun that fires the same SS190 rounds as the P90, making the 20-round magazine pistol a sister-weapon to the PDW; or, the Para-Ordinance P14-45 M1911 clone. The P14-45 is similar in design to the classic 1911, but sports a wider grip for a double-stacked magazine of .45 ACP rounds, giving it a maximum capacity of 14 rounds, impressive for a .45 caliber pistol. A Glock-26 compact handgun also serves as a useful terciary weapon, carried in an ankle or shoulder holster.

The normal assortment of knives and explosives is genuinely impossible to determine, as one generally operates as well as the next. However, to give popular examples, he would invoke the assistance of M67 fragmentation grenades, and perhaps bear a Marine Corps combat knife in a boot sheath. As the topic asked specifically for weapons, I shall leave it at that.

"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!" - Belkar

Good to have you back.

SciFifreak90 wrote:

In keeping with Fett's deadly and efficient nature, it is my opinion that the hunter would wield, primarily, a Fabrique Nationale P90 PDW, firing 5.7mm SS190 steel-cored NATO rounds at 900rpm from a 50 round, horizontal, above-the-barrel magazine.  The weapon can pierce 48 layers of Kevlar from 200 meters away, incredible penetration in even the Star Wars Universe.

That is incredible! I have never heard of a gun so powerful.

Powerful wouldn't exactly be the word. It's....unique. Unlike other antimaterial rifles, say a big boy .50 cal, the small 5.7mm rounds the P90 fires have nearly no stopping power, shoot a man with a full burst of automatic fire, they'll penetrate clean through, meaning he'll likely keep moving with little damage to his momentum, even he's for all intensive purposes dead. It has penetration, but negligible stopping power. The center of the bullet is made of steel, which unlike lead is not nearly as maluable, and has a much higher melting point. As such the bullet keeps it's pointed shape, instead of becoming a molten slug like most rounds. The small bullet size is consequently the reason for its extremely high-capacity magazine.

Everything I've written, in this post and the last, has been solely from memory. I love these guns.

I said P90 too smile i thought it would be an excellent weapon for him.

Sleek, efficient, deadly; it does indeed fit perfectly.

id say for replacin the EE3 the MP-5 with a few illegal mods to it hehe. and when i was in the army they showed us some protype body armour with a helmet with a HUD and everything was sweet, had where ur weapon could b fired around corners and stuff. cant really think of a replacement for jetpack thou well nothing i can talk about hehe classified.