Re: Jango vs. Boba

I did not say that Boba has never fled. Do you have any proof as to why Jango is stronger?

take it easy baby take it as it comes

77 (edited by wookiehunter Saturday, June 16, 2007 7:57 pm)

Okay first are you always on-line? and second it said on this site that Boba was smarter and Jango was stronger.

I'm just helping Boba Fett and killing wookies for him.

You just posted that exact same coment. In response to it, see the message that is two posts above the one that you are reading.

79 (edited by wookiehunter Saturday, June 16, 2007 8:03 pm)

Sorry I'm on the Internet with my PSP and pressed the wrong button. Now I edited my double post.

wookiehunter wrote:

Okay first are you always on-line? and second it said on this site that Boba was smarter and Jango was stronger.

No, currently, I'm just checking here while I do homework. What site is it? It is very likely that it is untrustworthy, like Wookiepedia.

draco fett wrote:
wookiehunter wrote:

No, currently, I'm just checking here while I do homework. What site is it? It is very likely that it is untrustworthy, like Wookiepedia.

Isn't  school out in your town it is here and I heard Jango was stronger on one of this sites other posts.

No, but we are getting off-topic.

That does not mean that the information is canon.

draco fett wrote:

No, but we are getting off-topic.

That does not mean that the information is canon.

Good point, I'll be posting on Boba vs Samus.

boba would win thanks to his gun being much better he has a better ship and he is a little bit smarter but they are the same person they just were taught different things. but with the fact that boba is jango's clone they would have an even match if they had the same weapons.

tusken on fiiiiiiire wrote:

boba would win thanks to his gun being much better he has a better ship and he is a little bit smarter

LOL
It's the SAME ship so....

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

86 (edited by Revan Reborn Saturday, October 27, 2007 3:06 pm)

Well, I think Jango has nicer looking armor and blaster pistols, but in the end I'm sticking with Boba. Jango died by a homosexual Jedi -What? Windu has a purple lightsaber...and I haven't ever known him to have a wife- and Boba survived a Sarlacc monster.

I think we all know who's the tougher of the two.

[url]http://s3.invisionfree.com/anchorhead[/url]
Star Wars Roleplay forum

87 (edited by Commander Appo Saturday, October 27, 2007 3:26 pm)

I agree with Revan Reborn. Boba is way tougher than Jango, but Jango is neater looking. And Mace Windu is pretty stupid. Oh, and I'm sorry I'm not posting as much as I used to, but I have so much homework so I can like never go on my computer!

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

Boba's more resilient, and has a more powerful will.  His will to survive allowed him to survive the Sarlaac.  His armour's not the greatest quality, but it does its job.  But Boba is more cunning, and strategic, and would probably pull Jango into a death-trap were they to fight.  Jango's armour's sharper, and more clean than Boba's, but that's about it.  Well, besides the fact that Boba couldnt exist without Jango...but that's different.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

A little off topic here, but I have to say Jango gets daddy points for being a badass father.

[url]http://s3.invisionfree.com/anchorhead[/url]
Star Wars Roleplay forum

Definitely, dude. I wish my dad was like that....but then again not really.

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

hello Boba as had much more experience and  wouldn't have much trouble if had his disruptor rifle,
so im going to go with Boba (and i must admit Boba has the same Armour but it's a better colour).

Grengan.......:)

aye my favourite colour is green ;)

Jango Fett has the cooler armour, but Boba is more stronger! .......I think. BF would win hands down........I think. tongue big_smile

You're foolish words can never hurt me