951

(14 replies, posted in Creative)

im working on a jetpack. its about 5% done. lol all i've made so far is the blue backpart that attaches to one of my old backpacks that i modified to be thinner and to attach to the rest of my jetpack. i also had the two exhaust vents but they broke, so im making new ones,

952

(65 replies, posted in Creative)

lol this is great. if we work together, we can invent all of fett's equipment in real life. maybe even the jetpack. now, i'm already trying to make the dart-shooter and the whipcord. i have some ideas for the dart-shooter, but i need help with the whipcord. im sure i can make a rope shoot out but how do i make it wrap itself around something?

953

(131 replies, posted in Role Playing)

Mandalorian wrote:

I didn't even read the first entry, but if anyone is suggesting that Master Chief would even put up a decent fight, they should be slapped.

what makes you think mc would'nt put up a good  fight? on the contrary, mc is not going down without a HUGE fight. what makes you think fett can kill mc so easily?

IG-88 wrote:

Dengar against Bossk would be no contest Bossk is sadly a little thick. IG only got there first because Boba let him put a tracker on Slavew 1 then Boba owned IG. Plus Dengar only got there after IG because Boba tampered with his ship and Boba himself said Dengar was dangerous, he obviously tampered with his ship because he thouhgt of him as a mroe dangerous rival.

nicely argued. and i changed my mind about bossk, now that i think of it hes a little wuss and dengar could probably kill him.

955

(131 replies, posted in Role Playing)

i dont know much about mc, only that his armor is really heavy and he has personal shields in them. but i know enough about mc that i realize that not even the son of jango fett may be able to defeat him. i honestly cant say for sure who would win, but i would go with boba, because i trust he will find a way to overcome mc, as he always does, overcoming a galaxy of enemies.

draco fett wrote:
Gustavo_Perez wrote:
IG-88 wrote:

No the person had a fake i.d saying he was Dengar. In a fight between IG and Dengar it would be quite close i but i think it would be Dengar.

and why do you think Dengar would win?.

I agree with what they said. Dengar has hightened senses, strength, speed, stealth, and intelligence.

but have you read tales of the bounty hunters? ig-88 can view things a lot slower than humans do, so he can move really fast. besides, is this against 1 ig-88 or all of them?

besides ig-88 is a better bounty hunter. he wouldve got to solo days before dengar would've.

also bossk can probably eat dengar.

957

(175 replies, posted in Fans)

its a long story for me, but i'll make it short:

the year is 1996. i saw all 3 original trilogy movies. i had barely managed to notice fett in esb, and only noticed him when he fell into the sarlacc.

now its 1999. i dont remember fett at all, when suddenly, he's on the main cover of a lego magazine. inside is a small bio about him, and a comic book about the sarlacc pit. it all started coming back. i still didnt like him though.

its early 2002. episode 2 is about to come out. i saw the poster in the theater, and i saw jango fett for the first time. a few minutes after i saw it, i suddenly gasped out of nowhere, because i suddenly had a vision of a man in mandalorian armor rocketing off the sarlacc and next to luke. and when i realized suddenly where fett had come from, i was shocked beyond....hell. i STILL didnt like fett though.

its 2003. my friend has a book titled: boba fett- the fight to survive, with jango on the cover. it seemed interesting, so i asked if i could borrow it. reading bobas story of when jango died was....inspirational, at the time. after that, my fettish started.

but the storys not over. in 2004 i bought star wars bounty hunter and i learned all about jango fett. now, i didnt know who i liked better, boba or jango. and i STILL dont know.

IG-88 wrote:

No the person had a fake i.d saying he was Dengar. In a fight between IG and Dengar it would be quite close i but i think it would be Dengar.

and why do you think Dengar would win?.

IG-88 wrote:
Gustavo_Perez wrote:
IG-88 wrote:

Eh i think you should think too.
1.Is that actually considered a proper fight they were in a confined space Dengear was having one of his mad moments and if he wasnt couldve easily just shot Boba.
2.Boba only won that because he took the blaster basically i just consider that a tiny litle scuffle.
3. I dont really think its really besting somone taking a blaster out of ther holster.
Im obviously not saying Dengar could beat Boba but im saying he is the closest bounty hunter to Boba.

proper fight? you dont have to "best" someone just in a fight. its called "outsmarting" them.
besides dengar is not the closest. Ig-88 could chew dengar up and spit him out

No way Boba destroyed 3 IG droids IG's underestimeated him and he owned them. Dengar has genetically increased strength speed and stamina and is afraid of nothing.

Quote- gun pointing at Dengar "Go ahead i have nothing to lose" - Dengar Tales of the bounty hunters

and wat do you think would have happened if ig-88 fought dengar?

960

(385 replies, posted in Bounty Hunters)

IG-88 wrote:

Yeah i always liked Jango its just some of the things he did i did not like.

like what? and why didnt he go after padme himself instead of hiring zam?

961

(117 replies, posted in Collecting)

ah that would be cool.

962

(117 replies, posted in Collecting)

Dageen Fett wrote:

create a photobucket account and upload the images into account then paste the script img in the post box here and it will show up but also if you delete that pic from photobucket it will delete here too. and i second the motion for the admins collection if their is one.

thank you. i'll do it when i have time and when im not lazy.

963

(67 replies, posted in Role Playing)

Fetterthanyou wrote:

The obvious answer to the problem of making gross understatements is simple. Don't say anything if you have no idea what you are talking about, it just makes you look stupid. I'm not trying to be mean, just trying to save anyone from either starting a flame war or making one infinitely worse.

Gustavo_Perez wrote:

thats because i dont know anything about deadpool. besides im sure fett would win.

How can you be so sure if you have no idea who Deadpool is? Its like saying, "I'm sure I could outrun the flash... if I knew who he was."

it doesnt matter if you sound mean. and im sure boba would win because i know who HE is. And after surviving everything he has hes not gonna let some comic book mercenary stop him. After all, hes boba fett. if the sarlacc didnt kill him, then some mercenary isnt going to either.

964

(385 replies, posted in Bounty Hunters)

IG-88 wrote:

Thanks draco that is one of the best fan fics i have ever read good job chrys. Anyway the reason Boba owns Jango is because there is so much more written about Boba he was a more interesting charecter he was mysterious, ruthless and is known as the best bounty hunter because he is the best. As for Jango being worthy to be a Fett after that fan fic i have decided he is.

yes draco that was a great story.
and it is inevitable that jango could ever own boba because yes he is a more interesting character. its just jango was the first Fett i ever really knew. i saw the old trilogy when i was 4, so i didnt remember Boba at all. anyways im glad another fan agrees with me that jango is definitely worthy to be a Fett.

draco fett wrote:

When Dengar rescued him from the Sarlacc, Dengar tried to kill him. Fett was still half dead, and he easily bested Dengar. This was in Tales of the Bounty Hunters. You should make sure that you know what you are talking about before you say anything, IG-88.

im glad im not the only one whos read that book.

IG-88 wrote:

Eh i think you should think too.
1.Is that actually considered a proper fight they were in a confined space Dengear was having one of his mad moments and if he wasnt couldve easily just shot Boba.
2.Boba only won that because he took the blaster basically i just consider that a tiny litle scuffle.
3. I dont really think its really besting somone taking a blaster out of ther holster.
Im obviously not saying Dengar could beat Boba but im saying he is the closest bounty hunter to Boba.

proper fight? you dont have to "best" someone just in a fight. its called "outsmarting" them.
besides dengar is not the closest. Ig-88 could chew dengar up and spit him out

967

(46 replies, posted in Collecting)

ah that helmet is of great quality. i hope they make one of jango too. after all, i still dont know which fett i like better.

968

(67 replies, posted in Role Playing)

Humorbot5 wrote:
Gustavo_Perez wrote:

anyways we all know fett has too many weapons to get owned by a guy who apparently only has a sword

even I didn't amke an understatement that bad...

thats because i dont know anything about deadpool. besides im sure fett would win.

also, if there was a contest on who looked cooler, boba would easily beat deadpool. after all, deadpool looks like an angry power ranger.

969

(385 replies, posted in Bounty Hunters)

i would say the only reason boba owns jango is because boba was invented a long time before jango was, and because boba is technically the "original clone". anyways i like jango better because hes the fett of my generation. boba is old news.

draco fett wrote:

When Fett just escaped the Sarlacc, he bested Dengar easily.

exactly.

971

(53 replies, posted in Serious Geeking)

in that case I'd offer to buy some. they'd probably be expensive and he'd probably not accept dollars. of course maybe the banking clan can help? oh whatever. i'd also ask other things too.

972

(117 replies, posted in Collecting)

well i could always take some pictures but even if i did i dont know how to post them on here yet. even thought i've been watching you guys here for a while, im still a noob since i havent made an account til now. im not new to this club i've been looking at it for a year or so now.

973

(13 replies, posted in Fans)

oh thank god if boba had been killed by some stupid darth vader wannabe i wouldve died with him

974

(67 replies, posted in Role Playing)

well now. it seems deadpool is a worthy opponent. i'd still vote for fett though because i know what he can do, and hes been through so much, i dont think hes going to let some mercenary finish him. although it could almost be a tie....

975

(171 replies, posted in Bounty Hunters)

lol dookus thought is funny.

hehe i can twirl a gun like that too! of course that doesnt mean im even close to being as good a gunslinger as jango im just saying i can....

actually i thought dooku was thinking "holy crap!"

also, there shoulve been a scene of jango killing a jedi with a saberdart all the way from the special box he was in. that wouldve been awesome