1

(4 replies, posted in Creative)

Could someone make me an avater of the Mandalorian Neo Crusader plz smile

                                                      JH3

2

(1,333 replies, posted in Dialogue)

True Warrior wrote:

yes, BFFC Chrys decided that my avatar of the AT-ATs I showed you back at TDMF, were WAAAY too offensive. What ever.........So here ya go....
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i2/Tr … atar-1.jpg
It was 2 At-Ats leaned up against each other, I dont think thats concidered PORN! mad Plus, Boba Dude is about to wear it so chill out, and loosen up a bit....

TW

Lol BFFC thinks thats porn or offensive!!! lol thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard lol yikes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol im going to use it as my avater lol!!!!!!!!!=)

                                                      JH3

Awesome darth vader & Boba fett are 2 of my favorite characters 2 big_smile

                                                  JH3

4

(1,333 replies, posted in Dialogue)

Fetterthanyou wrote:

Do you want just the helmet? whole body? lightsaber?
Ps. I like ur icon =P

If you could get me one of his helmet and chest in the pic that would be awesome!and thx FTY!

P.S.thx for the avater arc fett but its not quite what i want thanks anyways big_smile
             

                                                             JH3

I was about 6 when i saw episode1 and 6 or 7 when i saw the trilogy.


                                               JH3

True Warrior wrote:

I wouldnt doubt that for a second. wink Clones arent really made to make really big desicions, but they do have a mind and they do make some desicions, unlike droids.


TW

Ya clones aren't mindless like droids they just obey orders and do as there told.Does anyone know if jango was a clone or if Boba was a clone because i dont know i meen they look just like clones lol tongue

                                                                 JH3

7

(35 replies, posted in Role Playing)

TG this is a good idea for a topic and a great discussion so far.  I dont know who to choose on this 1 because most people are choosing BOBA but i think everyone has underestimated the PREDATOR'S abilites because the predator is 1 tough dude.So for right now i dont know who i think would win all think about it then all post my answer lol tongue

                                                                 JH3

BOSSK all the way on this 1 tongue

9

(1,333 replies, posted in Dialogue)

Can someone get me a avater of darth vader?If you could that would be awesome wink

                                                                    JH3

What does everyone think about CLONE TROOPERS because i like them i think there tottally awesome!! big_smile

                                                  JH3

Oh ya now i remember tongue He drug c3-po's head off because his body was under a droid now i remeber lol when i wrote that i didn't even think about that!

                                                                     JH3

where was he during the genoesian battle they didn't show him?

                                 JH3

Darth Maul Clone wrote:

Yeah I can't imagine a droid surving when Maul didn't! wink

Well R2D2 didn't get his butt kicked by 2 jedi thats why tongue

                                                   JH3

Lando Calrissian i didn't like him because he betrayed Han solo.


Does anyone like R2D2 because i always thought he was pretty cool tongue
                                                 JH3

15

(1,333 replies, posted in Dialogue)

Ya i like them alot FTY thanks  i apreciate it.

                                               JH3

16

(1,333 replies, posted in Dialogue)

Could someone make me a Clone trooper avater with just the clone troopers head in the pic?

                                                                 JH3

17

(36 replies, posted in Fans)

Ok thanks MIBA i apreciate it thanks.=D

                                     JH3

18

(36 replies, posted in Fans)

Is there anyway you could make them smaller to 60x60 so we could use them as avaters??
Miba were you gonnna use the little BOBA as your avater if your not can i use it?
                                                                  JH3

19

(36 replies, posted in Fans)

True Warrior wrote:

YES he would! Unfortuanately I dont have him. And Aaron, I will send you an email.
Here is for JEDIHUNTER3....

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i2/Tr … hVader.gif
Name the episode you want Han from, I have a lot.


TW

Wow thanks a ton TW 
JH3

20

(71 replies, posted in Film and Television)

Maltese Kentaiba wrote:

The battle between Vader and Luke in Empire Strikes Back.

I love that battle between luke and vader deffinatly my favorite battle between vader and luke.

Maltese Kentaiba wrote:

Whe he doesn't sound like he's about to cough up blood he's cool.
Clone wars was much better than the movie for him although that's probably because he got his chest crushed near the end of the cartoon.

I didn't think he seemed very powerful because obiwan beat him pretty easily.and who knows why he coughed so much what was wrong with him?does anyone know?

                                                            JH3

22

(19 replies, posted in Fans)

Miba wrote:

Favorite: Pepsi
Least Favorite: Yellow sodas and fruit sodas and cream sodas.

I guess I really only like the brown sodas. Pepsi being #1, and Coke at #2. Dr. Pepper before Root Beer though, and Root Beer last. I don't like anything diet.

Ya i agree with you MIBA about not liking fruit sodas and cream sodas but how in the world could you say you dont like yellow sodas when MDEW is yellow your talking about the best drink on the planet Dude!!!!!


                                                                JH3

23

(19 replies, posted in Fans)

FAV.Besides Mdew its CocaCola even though i like pepsi products better then coke products i would rather drink Coke then Pepsi.And i really like energy drinks those things r great 2.

Least FAV.Cream soda that stuff is just sick!,and any diet soda is just plain D-I-S-C-U-S-T-I-N-G!


                                                          JH3

24

(36 replies, posted in Fans)

Those are awesome TW  do you got a darth vader or a han solo?

                                                                JH3

25

(150 replies, posted in Bounty Hunters)

My favorite evil villian would deffinatly have to be the big bad darth vader I meen whats not to like about this dude he rocks!!

                                                                     JH3