Re: An Introduction to Our Message Boards

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH    SATS are too hard  sad  sad  yikes   mad ='(

crocodiles cry when they eat they're prey

wacko jacko wrote:

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH    SATS are too hard  sad  sad  yikes   mad ='(

You have my sympathies there Wacko Jacko, I'm lucky mine are DISTANT memory!

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Hi.... um ... I like Boba Fett..... this site is cool!

Just gettin started

Hi all, thought I'd drop by and say hi to everyone.
Boba is such a legend in the Star Wars world, do you think there will ever be a spin off of his own ??

Sharra Fett wrote:
wacko jacko wrote:

You have my sympathies there Wacko Jacko, I'm lucky mine are DISTANT memory!

cant wait to get them over and dun with

Cole_2kuk wrote:

Hi all, thought I'd drop by and say hi to everyone.
Boba is such a legend in the Star Wars world, do you think there will ever be a spin off of his own ??

Well, apart from the comics and fan films, I can only hope Fett can get his own feature film.

Ori Cabur wrote:

Hi.... um ... I like Boba Fett..... this site is cool!

please stick around and post  its been pretty dead lately  :|

This is amazing that Theres an actually fan page for boba fett. this makes me deeply happy. Just gotta say 1 thing, mandalorian battle armor is the best! d:{P

d:{P

Welcome McGizmo and welcome to the club!! You're going to love it here.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Hey, how's it going, everyone? I'm an avid Boba Fett collector and thought this would be a fun community to join!

Star Wars Night at the Bowie Baysox is Saturday June 25th at 6:35 p.m.  Come see dozens of characters from Star Wars in movie accurate costumes.  May the force be with you!

e_money_1984 wrote:

Hey, how's it going, everyone? I'm an avid Boba Fett collector and thought this would be a fun community to join!

Hello e_money and welcome!! You're definitely in the right place.

Hi I'm Surina my new husband has awakened my hidden love for Star wars Boba fett has always been my fav...basically cause he's just a bad *** smile
I'm not a SW expert so please dont be mean if I screw anything up...my expertise is more on the Disney side.
Thanks for having such a great site smile

Hey everyone just thought i'd drop by to help represent the SW galaxies #1 bad@$$!

I came upon this website with fortuitousness.  I was in search of my favorite song.  I keep playing intermittently throughout the day.  The song is called 'Fett's Vette' by MC Chris.  It is underground college hip-hop music.  Thank you for taking time to read my introduction.

Strike hard, strike fast, strike first.

Hey- just joined. Whats up peeps?

eastbayfil, welcome! It sometimes takes users a day or two to get back to you, but glad you've left your introduction for us all to get to know you better.

aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Just joined the site and love it.  I'd been here once or twice before when building my costume but never joined.  I love me some Fett.  Thought I should join and show off some of my toys. 
Eventually I'll get to some pics of the costume but I've been working on making a Fett inspired RAT BIKE!  Where would one go to put pictures of something like that?  I mean, there's not a fan vehicle section, is there?

I'm also looking for a fellow Fett fan in the Milwaukee area who can do some fabrication to maybe get it just right.

Glad to have joined and look forward to sharing!

Welcome to the forum L3X1V0R3! I like the sound of your enthusiasm!

-BFFC Manji aka Jess

So excited I came across this site!  smile

With a name like Mandalorian_Pat I'm sure you'll blend in perfectly here.
Welcome!!

im back everyone

Welcome back, wacko!

aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Hi My fellow Mandalorians,
I am happy to be apart of the BFFC. He is my all time favorite Star Wars Characters. I have star Wars fans that are half and half, half are with the Sith's and the other with the Jedi. Me? I am with the Bounty Hunters, if my friend what me on their side they got to pay me.Haha!!
Anyways I support the Idea on Boba Fetts his Own movie. I think it would be awesome. Who is with me?
         Just Simply making my way in the Universe,
                                                            ScubaFett63.

hi