151 (edited by Terra Saturday, August 7, 2010 10:09 pm)

Re: What do you do when you're not on BFFC?

Fett_II wrote:

tattoos have been around long before the bible, your argument is invalid.

Interesting history bit.

CapitlPC wrote:

The Bible says a lot of things bro,  but no one can live up to the expectations. An as for you Terra use Formaldehyde keeps the skin rockin! big_smile

Formal.. what?
I am not dead yet, thanks. I don't think it can do much for an ego. tongue

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

Re: What do you do when you're not on BFFC?

Well, I for one would like to stick up for Karson and agree with him.

Fett_II, I don't see that it's invalid just because tattoos have been around longer. There has to be a reason for a rule to exist, someone didn't just go, "Ok, let's invent something so we can make it against the rules."

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Re: What do you do when you're not on BFFC?

Fett_II wrote:

tattoos have been around long before the bible, your argument is invalid.

Explain how it is invalid.

CapitlPC wrote:

The Bible says a lot of things bro,  but no one can live up to the expectations. An as for you Terra use Formaldehyde keeps the skin rockin! big_smile

Yes, the Bible says a lot of things but we have to try to live up to the standards it sets. Marking up your body is a not that hard to avoid. 

Thanks Miba

calvinanglin@gmail.com

154 (edited by CapitlPC Sunday, August 8, 2010 12:55 pm)

Re: What do you do when you're not on BFFC?

all I was saying was the rules are almost impossible to do. I'm not talking about tattoos, thats just a "no" answer but what I was trying to get across was to some people who don't believe in it (cough, cough) and might find it rude to say "You can't do that." cause of some one's religion.

And Terra, thank god your not a zombie your children would be terrified and your posts would only be one word (Brains) lol. smile

Miba I don't know any body going against Karson, I hope I didn't sound ignorant.

[color=green]Denmark! Your it![/color]

Re: What do you do when you're not on BFFC?

what's so bad about a little formaldehyde? it's in toothpaste.

Re: What do you do when you're not on BFFC?

Fett_II wrote:

what's so bad about a little formaldehyde? it's in toothpaste.

Is it really? You sure you don't mean fluoride or something?

Re: What do you do when you're not on BFFC?

Im pretty sure Formaldehyde is what they use in cigarettes and to preserve dead people. I think Fluoride is in toothpaste. tongue

[color=green]Denmark! Your it![/color]

158 (edited by Terra Monday, August 9, 2010 10:14 am)

Re: What do you do when you're not on BFFC?

Karson Fett wrote:
Fett_II wrote:

tattoos have been around long before the bible, your argument is invalid.

Explain how it is invalid.

CapitlPC wrote:

The Bible says a lot of things bro,  but no one can live up to the expectations. An as for you Terra use Formaldehyde keeps the skin rockin! big_smile

Yes, the Bible says a lot of things but we have to try to live up to the standards it sets. Marking up your body is a not that hard to avoid. 

Thanks Miba

It's too late for me Karson, for way worse reasons than marking bodies, lol.



Fettmatic wrote:
Fett_II wrote:

what's so bad about a little formaldehyde? it's in toothpaste.

Is it really? You sure you don't mean fluoride or something?

lol. I used to have a little shark in a glass tube filled with Formaldehyde. No idea where that went.

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

Re: What do you do when you're not on BFFC?

formaldehyde is used to mostly preserve corpses, yes. it's also in plenty of the products we folk buy ("preservation"). in large amounts, it's not good for you. but there's so little you can't tell it's even there.

and karson, the reason your argument is invalid is because the ancient egyptians used to have markings on their body for religious purposes. also, in the da vinci code there's a monk sort of dude (the albino guy, his name is silas or something) who has christian symbols on his body. tattoos aren't blasphemous either, it's just a form of art.

160 (edited by Miba Monday, August 9, 2010 1:53 pm)

Re: What do you do when you're not on BFFC?

I wouldn't take a movie as being sign of proof for anything.

And I stand by what I said before, tattoos were of course not invented for the sake of being against the rules, obviously they had to be around before the rule existed.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

161 (edited by Terra Monday, August 9, 2010 4:02 pm)

Re: What do you do when you're not on BFFC?

There's many forms of art which go against rules. It's one of the keys to creativity. Can't find much for ideas if one feels censored and blocked in whatever seems too "different". New ideas are often seen as that.

Tattoos aren't all that "different". If it's too much for you, just don't have them. If someone gets a tat, it doesn't make them "against-Bible" for just that. There's being "for", there's being "against", and there's being indifferent, doing stuff just because it's fun or looks good.

Doesn't mean one is an instigator of chaos just because they decide they want something printed on them.

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

Re: What do you do when you're not on BFFC?

And some religions not getting Tattoos it is bad cause it can show marriage, man hood, and many others, but just because its against what your religion is doesn't mean you can say its wrong.

[color=green]Denmark! Your it![/color]

Re: What do you do when you're not on BFFC?

I said you shouldn't mark up your body because God doesn't want you to.

Fett_II the Bible says not to get marks on your body even if christian. Just because its a cross doesn't mean its not a sin... and the Da vinci code is a load of BS. Tattoos are not blasphemous, and I never said they were, I said that they are a sin. God said not to mark on your body and he didn't care if it was a bunch of crosses and pictures of Him, he said no to do it. No were in the Bible does it say its okay to have tattoos of Jesus or God on your body.

calvinanglin@gmail.com

Re: What do you do when you're not on BFFC?

So therefore your argument's facts are wrong and have no weight in the current instance. Your side is based on lies.

calvinanglin@gmail.com

Re: What do you do when you're not on BFFC?

Always been a Book full of blood and pain to me.

Karson, just don't get tattoos if you prefer not. And let others decide for themselves, to each their own. You have your own beliefs that you choose to follow, good for you.

Sometimes you have to agree to disagree. You can't force people to see stuff through your eyes or dictate them what to think.

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

Re: What do you do when you're not on BFFC?

Karson I repeat  some religions not getting Tattoos it is bad cause it can show marriage, man hood, and many others, but just because its against what your religion is doesn't mean you can say its wrong. These things were done before the bible.

So basically you are on the wrong side, do more research next time.

[color=green]Denmark! Your it![/color]

Re: What do you do when you're not on BFFC?

i lol'd.

Re: What do you do when you're not on BFFC?

CapitlPC wrote:

Karson I repeat  some religions not getting Tattoos it is bad cause it can show marriage, man hood, and many others, but just because its against what your religion is doesn't mean you can say its wrong. These things were done before the bible.

So basically you are on the wrong side, do more research next time.

No I am not. And like your researched it. Pah

Again I wasn't forcing anything on anybody. I said shouldn't. Just cause it was done before the Bible makes it okay to go against what God says you should and shouldn't do.
And yes I can say its wrong if I is.
God is going to come back an you will see who was right and who was wrong.

calvinanglin@gmail.com

169 (edited by CapitlPC Tuesday, August 10, 2010 4:53 pm)

Re: What do you do when you're not on BFFC?

I would love to see god cause there is no actual proof except for jesus looking burns on toast. and yes I did research it ive been studying religion in geography and history i'm happy to say that cave man markings make more sense then the bible, cause tattoos aren't bad they are a type of art which is connected to the heart which then connects to the soul which links to so called god. The bible doesn't make sense how does it explain evolution which is proven or adam and eve? we would all be mentally disabled cause of the in-breeding. Does this ring a bell or did you use to skip science with football? Let me guess your against gay marriage since its against "god"? Cause my brother is gay i'm sure he would love to hear this.

[color=green]Denmark! Your it![/color]

170 (edited by Karson Fett Tuesday, August 10, 2010 5:21 pm)

Re: What do you do when you're not on BFFC?

CapitlPC wrote:

I would love to see god cause there is no actual proof except for jesus looking burns on toast. and yes I did research it ive been studying religion in geography and history i'm happy to say that cave man markings make more sense then the bible, cause tattoos aren't bad they are a type of art which is connected to the heart which then connects to the soul which links to so called god. The bible doesn't make sense how does it explain evolution which is proven or adam and eve? we would all be mentally disabled cause of the in-breeding. Does this ring a bell or did you use to skip science with football? Let me guess your against gay marriage since its against "god"? Cause my brother is gay i'm sure he would love to hear this.

You just GOT ME FIRED UP!!!

Tattoos harm your body. Ever heard of ink poisoning?

The Bible makes a lot of sense if you would sit down and TRY to figure it out. I mean come on if your to lazy to figure it out using the KJV get a NLT or another version or translation.

And I got news for you. Being a homosexual is an abomination, an if you are a homosexual you will burn in Hell forever unless you change your ways and except God into your life. Go ahead and tell your brother. Heck, being a homosexual is a sin. There is no exceptions, no loop-holes. Homosexual acts are wrong and having two men or two women married is a sin, and God doesn't bless those who do that, or the churches that allow it. And I will tell that to every homosexual.

Everything that you need to know about how humans, animals, fish, birds, cats, dogs, lizards, and sheep came about is explained in Genesis.

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth" -Genesis 1:1
Now how he did it I don't know. But the theory of evolution has a lot of holes in it. You expect me to believe that we evolved from Monkeys? This is the reason the missing link hasn't been found. Also the current theory of evolution, is racist. Their statements say that African-American's are less evolved that Caucasians.   

Also, I never skipped class. My Dad is the principal of the school. I can't skip. In fact I had one of the highest grades in my Biology class.  And don't take shots at me like that, CapitlPC unless you want to hit in the mouth.

calvinanglin@gmail.com

Re: What do you do when you're not on BFFC?

careful there, karson. you'd best edit that post, lest ye wants the banhammer to come thrashing down upon ye from the mighty Admin of the Webland.

also, my best friend is gay.

Re: What do you do when you're not on BFFC?

Come hit me in the mouth you Jesus Freak my brother is a wonderful person and deserves the best! I will hurt you! Being judgmental is also a sin you have committed so hope you burn in hell to! And there is no racism in evolution the dark skinned are faster jump higher and are leading best at sports so evolution is doing good for them there is only a missing link cause those were the mystery years by the way its chimps not monkeys. Resorting to violence is very christian of you! Is that all you are? Brawns no brain or did your parents just shove that book into your ear?! So why don't you stop hiding those pisses of paper and learn some stuff ok you idiotic white trash!

[color=green]Denmark! Your it![/color]

Re: What do you do when you're not on BFFC?

Karson Fett wrote:

You just GOT ME FIRED UP!!!

Tattoos harm your body. Ever heard of ink poisoning?

The Bible makes a lot of sense if you would sit down and TRY to figure it out. I mean come on if your to lazy to figure it out using the KJV get a NLT or another version or translation.

And I got news for you. Being a homosexual is an abomination, an if you are a homosexual you will burn in Hell forever unless you change your ways and except God into your life. Go ahead and tell your brother. Heck, being a homosexual is a sin. There is no exceptions, no loop-holes. Homosexual acts are wrong and having two men or two women married is a sin, and God doesn't bless those who do that, or the churches that allow it. And I will tell that to every homosexual.

Everything that you need to know about how humans, animals, fish, birds, cats, dogs, lizards, and sheep came about is explained in Genesis.

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth" -Genesis 1:1
Now how he did it I don't know. But the theory of evolution has a lot of holes in it. You expect me to believe that we evolved from Monkeys? This is the reason the missing link hasn't been found. Also the current theory of evolution, is racist. Their statements say that African-American's are less evolved that Caucasians.   

Also, I never skipped class. My Dad is the principal of the school. I can't skip. In fact I had one of the highest grades in my Biology class.  And don't take shots at me like that, CapitlPC unless you want to hit in the mouth.

I do believe I just lost all of my respect for you.

Also, this topic is completely out of hand. We went from on topic, to slightly off topic but relevant (and civil), to this completely off topic flame war.

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

Re: What do you do when you're not on BFFC?

Karson I think something you need to understand is that the bible has tons of rules that are outdated by the standards of society today, the rules may have made more sense in those times and that's what they were written for but as the times change it's important to take a less literal interpretation of it.

Re: What do you do when you're not on BFFC?

Come hit me in the mouth you Jesus Freak my brother is a wonderful person and deserves the best! I will hurt you! Being judgmental is also a sin you have committed so hope you burn in hell to! And there is no racism in evolution the dark skinned are faster jump higher and are leading best at sports so evolution is doing good for them there is only a missing link cause those were the mystery years by the way its chimps not monkeys. Resorting to violence is very christian of you! Is that all you are? Brawns no brain or did your parents just shove that book into your ear?! So why don't you stop hiding those pisses of paper and learn some stuff ok you idiotic white trash!

Heh, Jesus Freak. How original. Anyway, I have learned something. I was merely using that as a figure of speech meaning I will argue with you till the day I die.
Also I must say Homosexuals can be good people, but it doesn't make it right, I know few a homosexuals myself, but I will tell them what I told you. 

I do believe I just lost all of my respect for you.

I never wanted your respect.

Karson I think something you need to understand is that the bible has tons of rules that are outdated by the standards of society today, the rules may have made more sense in those times and that's what they were written for but as the times change it's important to take a less literal interpretation of it.

Something that you need to understand is society today is horrible. Terrible.

calvinanglin@gmail.com