Topic: How would you pimp a $500 car?
I have a running joke with a friend of mine of how we'd badly pimp a car worth $500. Funnily enough I found a car for sale online for $450.
Here are some of our ideas. Please feel free to add to it:
My friend's ideas:
- It needs to be spray painted gold. The streakier the finish, the better. Maybe nail polish?
- The bonnet needs to be replaced with a LCD screen of equal size. Who needs a motor when you can have a DVD player?
- Those head lights look a bit shabby. We should replace them strobe lights. The cool kids at King Street McDonalds will think we're cool, too.
- Obviously it needs to be lowered.
- We'll also need to source rims that are so awesome, we'll feel compelled to attach the spare tyre (with rim) to the roof as a display of our awesomeness.
- Anything that moves will need a spinner attached.
- The horn should be replaced with an iPhone that plays Snoop Dogg at the press of a button.
- ProSound will hook us up with some phat bass coz they're our mate, mates.
- Entry to the car will require a six bling minimum. Anyone attempting to enter the car with less bling will be effed up by our cousin, Steve-o, who has recently been released from prison. He's an innocent "concreter". The cops are out to get him. He's got the best rates around. (So, we'll need to source a "Steve-o" as well. ProSound can probably help us out)
My additional ideas:
- Flames up the side, because we all know that makes the car go faster and look fully sick
- Pink shag pile carpet as it'll just look so awesome with the paint job
- A stereo that costs at least 8 times more than what the car is worth, even with all these totally awesome additions
- Chrome door handles inside and out, it doesn't matter if they burn the skin off your hands in summer, coolness has no bounds
- Low profile tyres that are practically non-existent as we can't take away from the choice mags with spinners
- Extra gages on the dash, we don't need to know what they mean, they just need to glow in the dark
- We must have the biggest rear spoiler ever made and it needs to be carbon fibre, wouldn't want to weigh the car down with any excess weight
- A chrome exhaust that is so big you could fit a rock melon up it if you so wished - maybe it should shoot flames too, that'd be rad
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...