Topic: RPG - Unrest on Planet Balkest
RPG – Unrest on Planet Balkest
Era: Knights of the Old Republic - Darth Malak has just come to power.
Location: Mid Rim planet Balkest
Situation: The people of Balkest have been in unrest for decades. A civil was has been continually waged between the human and Kubaz colonists.
The Jedi have been dispatched to repair the rift between the two parties. Little do they know that the planet is tainted by a dark side artifact.
Can the Jedi find the artifact before the Sith brethren find out about it? And can the humans and Kubaz come to an understanding? You decide…
1. You may create any character you want. Clarify their name and species so others can follow their actions easily.
2. You can kill characters you create but you can't kill other people's characters unless they say they have been killed in battle with you. However you can wound other people's characters.
3. You can have any weapon you want but you can only have what your character could physically carry - otherwise they wouldn't be able to move.
4. Be consistent, eg if someone says they blew up a building, don't suddenly be assaulting it.
5. If you have sustained many wounds you will have to either get medical help or eventually die. If you're a Jedi you can use the Force to help heal yourself - if that's one of your powers.
6. Follow the storyline, sure add a few twists and turns but allow others to see where you want to go so they can help you get there.
7. Have fun.
Ka’Bae Drenade, queen of the Kubaz of Balkest, sat on the dirt floor of her chambers. Once again many of her people had been lost in yet another skirmish with the humans.
She didn’t understand the anger that seemed rage whenever her people went to the surface. Their intent in coming to Balkest had been to live a peaceful life, however such had eluded them.
Ka’Bae was thankful that the Jedi were coming. It couldn't happen soon enough.
Name: Merlidan Alsk
Appearance: Tall, slender but muscular. Has shoulder length blonde hair that is always pulled back into a low ponytail. She wears drab clothing so she doesn’t attract any unwanted fights.
Weapons: Black market blaster pistol and vibroknife.
The tavern in Elderslie camp should have been called the “Brawler’s Trap” rather than the “Trawler’s Gap”. Merlidan Alsk sat nursing her Corellian ale as yet another fight broke out between two young men. “We don’t need those Jedi morons out here. I left the core to get away from those jerks!”
“Jerks? Have you seen what a Jedi can do?” the other man said as he tried to connect a right swing of his fist to his opponent’s face.
The first guy ducked, “They’ve got those stupid light swords. Nothing beats a blaster.” He shifted to deliver an upper cut.
The second man fell back against a wooden table top which made the drinks on the table topple over and spill. This of course infuriated the patrons at that particular table and the fight turned quickly into a brawl.
Already Merlidan could feel her hackles rise. She wanted to join the fray but quite frankly she was already nursing a sprained wrist and sore jaw from her last fight.
She moved to a far corner where a dark stranger sat draped in a robe. “Mind if I join you?” she asked in her most non-threatening tone.
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...