Re: Do you go to church?

But usually, especially where religion is concerned.  You have faith that your chosen belief is true or you don't, and since it contradicts what most everybody else's faith says *since if they were all the same there wouldn't be an issue of religion vs. religion*, it's pretty hard to figure they're both true.

That's why religion is such a touchy subject and why so many ppl take it to such extreams: if you truely have faith, you feel you and those who agree are right and everybody else is mislead and MAY go to hell for it.  Many make it their personal mission to 'save' everybody else.  I don't take them seriously because I am grounded in my own beliefes; however I remeber that it's their love and hopes of 'saving' me that they try to change my opinion; so as long as it stays civil I don't have a problem

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

i go to church twice a week and read my bible every day

,,Ca'nara ne gotal'u mirjahaal
   shi gotal'u haastal,,

That's Cool.

calvinanglin@gmail.com

True Christians should try to witness (not convert there is a difference) everywhere they have the chance.
I believe as you do Karson. I am a bit wild and rough around the edges and most churches dont sit right with me but I believe in god and heaven and hell. I believe that there arent enough people who will SHOW someone how to live rather than TELL someone how to live. Most christians would rather tell than show. I think you have shown remarkable bravery and strength to express your faith in a place where it could be rejected and thrown in your face. I would encourage you to accept others faith and to SHOW them a reason to be a part of yours. I have never found any writings (including the bible) that said we should chastise someone for having a different faith as they will most likely believe it fully. I think faith should be encouraged and that we should accept people more before we try to "Convert" them. Most people are chased away from christianity by the fact that christians are to judgemental.
I applaude your faith and strength and would love to see more people of our faith be more like you.
You have my props my young fellow.

"Everyone dies. It is the final and only lasting justice."
―Boba Fett

I'm a Catholic, baptized, no communion, but very much a Catholic on paper. I have been to church on numerous occasions. But I like to keep my faith inside.

Thanks Je'karta Ka'rta. I don't like to brag. It makes me sound like I have a big head. Um, thanks again.

calvinanglin@gmail.com

Um, I know I posted twice in a row but.....

God says to tell people as much as show them how to live.

calvinanglin@gmail.com

I go. But I feel it is a choice of the person. We should not condemn others. All religions are great if they make you a better person. Also if you havent a religion that is fine too. Just be a good person.

EEB- toor JAHT-nay toor ASH-ahd-KEE-ram-oor  - Today is a good day for someone else to die -

God gave us free will. Whether we chose to follow Him or not God still loves everyone. God doesn't condemn others until the day of judgment comes. We are all His creations, so why would he WANT to condemn us? It pains Him to condemn us, he created us.

Also Easter is coming up here pretty soon...

calvinanglin@gmail.com

This year Easter is on the 4th of April and Good friday is on the 2nd

calvinanglin@gmail.com

Happy Easter Sunday Everybody....this day marks the day, that our Lord and Savior Jesus rose again

calvinanglin@gmail.com

Karson Fett wrote:

Happy Easter Sunday Everybody....this day marks the day, that our Lord and Savior Jesus rose again

this also marks the day that Boba Fett returned to the small screen! big_smile

"Those with the ability to lead, have the responsibility to do so."

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/pc … 5858591328

What do yall think of this?

calvinanglin@gmail.com

well there's no absolute certain proof, because i doubt the world was flooded only 4800 years ago. and considering the earth is only roughly 6,000 years old, that's a bit early eh?

Fett_II wrote:

and considering the earth is only roughly 6,000 years old, that's a bit early eh?

6.000 years old?Dude, our planet formed 4.54 billion years ago.

Fear! Fear attracts the fearful...fear is my ally.

I am was just throwing that out there

calvinanglin@gmail.com

Darth Maul Clone wrote:
Fett_II wrote:

and considering the earth is only roughly 6,000 years old, that's a bit early eh?

6.000 years old?Dude, our planet formed 4.54 billion years ago.

why the hell does everyone doubt god's existence? he is real, there's proof.

how do you explain every little thing going on in our lives? how do you explain the little voice in your head? how do you explain miracles?

and oxygen? hm?

I don't know if God is real,but you can't just deny so much scientific evidence that just proves the Earth is much older tha 6.000 years old.Everyone is entitled to their opinion.I don't know what is going on out there, and honestly, I don't care. It's too big and our life is too short too understand it.

Fear! Fear attracts the fearful...fear is my ally.

i know the earth is 4 billion years old man, it's just that the church used to actually accept the fact that the earth was only relatively 6,000 years old and believed that people and dinosaurs lived together. jk

I don't need proof because i have faith

calvinanglin@gmail.com

I don't go to church although I have been once because I promised myself I would try everything once and try to be open minded.  It wasn't really my thing, after all, I'm not religious.  Sure, I believe in God, but I also believe in evolution.  I'm just not a religion fan, after all, there are so many religions that are almost exactly alike that I really think people made a lot of it up.  I'm sorry, I hope I don't offend anyone, these are just my views.

jet pack & rocket launcher-800 credits, mandolorian armor-5,000 credits, being the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy-priceless. brought to you by JediMaster Card

What scientific proof is there that the earth is millions of years old? Why shouldnt christians believe that dinosaurs walked the earth the same time as man? It is spoken of in the bible before the exhumation of dinosaur skeletons was ever considered. What of the proof that the earth ISNT millions or billions of years old?

―Boba Fett

Does it really matter how old the earth is?

If your a Christian you shouldn't care how old the earth is.....God created the Earth, some say it was the Big Bang...but even if that's true who lit the fuse?

God may have use evolution to create us in a likeness of him...I wasn't around to know. What I know is that God Created everything.

calvinanglin@gmail.com

The age of the earth matters to us because our faith tells us the age of the earth. It matters becaus christian based science is based on the idea that the earth is no older than about 10,000 years tops. It matters because a great many people have used "science" to try to disprove that god exists and it is our job to point out the sort of falsehoods that lead people astray.

―Boba Fett

actually, miracles are real, that's how magnets work.