Topic: The Clone Wars, "The Mandalore Plot" Episode
Topic to discuss this particular episode, which aired tonight.
* The holocron scene we saw in the teaser video
* Two Mandalorians kicking around Obi-Wan in an industrial building
* Obi-Wan upside-down in a yellow container; rescue attempt by the Dutchess; two Mandalorians holding her arms; Obi-Wan breaking out and, again, kicking the Mandalorians...
* Group of Mandalorians firing guns at Obi-Wan and company; three ordered to "stop him" use their jetpacks; one gets knocked off by a blaster
* Governor Pre Vizsla walking up, says "failure," and shoots the injured Mandalorian; takes his helmet off, recognized as the governor: "For generations, my ancestors fought proudly as warriors against you Jedi. And now that woman tarnishes the very name Mandalorian. Defend her if you will. (Throws lightsaber.) This lightsaber [referencing a black lightsaber] was stolen from your Jedi Temple by my ancestors during the fall of the Old Republic. Since then, many Jedi have died upon its blade. Prepare yourself to join them."
* Fight, including a moment where Pre uses his jetpack. "Warriors, finish him." They fire three jetpack rockets, which all miss, but have some kind of tracking which corners Obi-Wan in the industrial building's basement.
* "Should we go after him, sir?" said by a Mandalorian with a Jango-esque accent. "No. There's no time. Don't worry. We'll catch up with the Dutchess."