Topic: RPG- Resident Evil
Me and my friend darksilvania made this together as are first one.
The year is 2002 and a unexpected plague has stricken the entire western part of America, the cities have all wasted to cities of scum, rape and war. The newest infected area is Raccoon City. The population of the Raccoon City is said to be over 100,000. The urban area is divided into several districts, including Uptown, Downtown and the more industrialized Cedar District. What was left of Raccoon City and the surrounding area was searched and categorized thoroughly for any possible survivors and biohazard threats by the U.S. government in early October 2002. By May 2009, the search and categorizing operation ended with no survivors found. But there were small traces of active T and G-virus strains found. The ruins of Raccoon City and twenty miles around it were declared a possible biohazard threat and became a highly-classified, restricted area that only the U.S. government and remaining people could enter. But this story takes place during 2002.
1. You may create any character you want but follow the guide above.
2. You can kill characters you create but you can't kill other people's characters unless they say they have been killed in battle with you.
3. You can have any weapon you want but you can only have what your character could physically carry - otherwise they wouldn't be able to move.
4. Be consistent, eg if someone says they blew up a building, don't suddenly be assaulting it.
5. If you have sustained many wounds you will have to weaken and possibly be killed, healing factors can reduce this.
6. Follow the storyline, sure add a few twists and turns but allow others to see where you want to go so they can help you get there.
7. Have fun.
Affiliation:RPD (Raccoon Police Department)
Weapons:Silenced and scoped night hawk
Personality:Kindhearted and a sharp shooter, basically all around good guy.
"Walter! I caught another one, this one was eating a dog!"
Ron had came in with another infected guy.
"Ok I know there sick but what is going on hear? Don't you think it's a little weird that all these people have a disease we don't know about?"
"Look Walter, I don't really care. All I wanna know is if you wanna come with me to get some bruskie's."
"Sorry Ron but im just gonna go home, thanks for asking."
Walter left the building in his uniform and his gun in his socket. He walked in ally ways to avoid getting caught in a crowd of people.